Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Something counter intuitive could happen. The more you try to fight cheaters, the more effort they're going to put in to beat the system. Let's say Repu has a reputation of displaying accurate ratings. Because of that the payoff to crack Repu's defenses becomes very high. A fake rating on Repu will be taken more seriously than a rating platform that doesn't claim reliable ratings..

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Something counter intuitive could happen. The more you try to fight cheaters, the more effort they're going to put in to beat the system. Let's say Repu has a reputation of displaying accurate ratings. Because of that the payoff to crack Repu's defenses becomes very high. A fake rating on Repu will be taken more seriously than a rating platform that doesn't claim reliable ratings..
Projects like Repu have a constant struggle against this type of users, just as there are in all segments, there will always be people with bad reputation trying to circumvent any kind of system, strategic partnerships related to the security of their platforms can be the key to constant maintenance and less gaps
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.
You are right. Therefore, it is very difficult to identify the real reviews and bought by someone. But the project team promised that their Artificial intelligence is capable of it!

This will become the main problem they need to solve.
And we don't have any idea how it will be / looks like unless they show it or publish the demo.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.
You are right. Therefore, it is very difficult to identify the real reviews and bought by someone. But the project team promised that their Artificial intelligence is capable of it!

This will become the main problem they need to solve.
And we don't have any idea how it will be / looks like unless they show it or publish the demo.

AI WILL help in increasing the accuracy of the rating, but will never be perfect, there will always be flaws, but much less with the system than without, the team is already aware of the problems, and even more problems we haven't think about yet, so lets trust them a little, we will see how things go with the demo.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

100% AI will be too creepy if you ask me

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

Human interference is absolutely needed, to make sure everything is working/running as planned.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

Are there any infos about the partnership which was announced before? How are they using each other?

They announced it was Opporty.

Oh sorry, you know already and asking what is the details of it. I wonder the same thing now after reading yours.

Opperty is doing something with proof-of-expertise . A scoring system for business worthiness. Seems like an overlap in functionality which could lead to a good partnership.

Yes, i know about it and seems very logical to make a partnership with opporty but still, we don't know about the details of partnerships, we are all expecting it to be about scoring system but it can also be something random Smiley

Well yeah, I thought it could have totally different kinds of partnerships. Maybe working together for AI, or maybe using somehow the algorithm of the other one or just a strategic partnership? Would be cool to know how they work together.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are both hot topics at the moment. Both these technologies should be able to separate the wood from the trees based on behavioral learning.
In fact, I think that artificial intelligence is still in its infancy, many projects are trying to manipulate this by making loud statements. But in fact, I do not know yet any industry, where artificial intelligence has already been introduced and has proved to be a reliable tool.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are both hot topics at the moment. Both these technologies should be able to separate the wood from the trees based on behavioral learning.
In fact, I think that artificial intelligence is still in its infancy, many projects are trying to manipulate this by making loud statements. But in fact, I do not know yet any industry, where artificial intelligence has already been introduced and has proved to be a reliable tool.

That is true real AI doesn't really exists yet in the very sense of the term. They are more like smart system maybe that can make accurate choices within the set of data they are trained with.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

There is a rather succesful anti spam project based on an AI that writes mails back to a spammer so hes busy by himself trying to collect bank account data from those "victims" Smiley
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

There is a rather succesful anti spam project based on an AI that writes mails back to a spammer so hes busy by himself trying to collect bank account data from those "victims" Smiley

An AI to troll spammers ?  sounds like a good smart bot. Or if AI is taking over repu then I think it wouldnt need human interaction which will avoid fake ratings
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
But today a human control is absolutely needed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley

real AI yes would be. but the AI that they're thinking of is just an algorithm, nothing to be concerned about.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Ha ha ha! an excellent idea, and if spam sends also AI, then they can correspond for a long time and maybe they'll ever get married.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

real AI yes would be. but the AI that they're thinking of is just an algorithm, nothing to be concerned about.

Well maybe we can see an AI doing this somewhere in the future, even if it just starts with an algorithm Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai

This isn’t Skynet guys, this ‘AI’ is just a machine learning algorithm to detect ratings that might be obviously false. It’s not going to achieve sentience and take over the world, so there’s nothing to be scared about

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

This isn’t Skynet guys, this ‘AI’ is just a machine learning algorithm to detect ratings that might be obviously false. It’s not going to achieve sentience and take over the world, so there’s nothing to be scared about

Yes this is true, i think the AI make people think to something really advanced, coming from science fiction mainly  Grin
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

It says on the website that the closed round ends in 2 days. According to the smart contract, they didn't manage to raised much. What's next, pre-ICO?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

It says on the website that the closed round ends in 2 days. According to the smart contract, they didn't manage to raised much. What's next, pre-ICO?

Yes, after the closed sale there will be the pre-ICO. The price per token will go up from 7 to 11 cents.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: