Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D  (Read 6800 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
a good investment, but I think you'd better invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two coins are stable and I think investing in those two coins is less risk of losing
MadonnaLover

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

You should make your own research before investing such a large sum. Litecoin is of course a good choice. But you could add some spice with some Neo.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

Safe? Nope, no coin is 100% safe and risk free, any coin you invest in there will be at least 1% chance that you will lose almost all your money. It's very unlikely to lose all of your money if you take action in right time and cut your losses, but you don't want to cut losses but make profit right? Best I would suggest is to invest in any one of the popular coins, BTC ETH LTC etc, maybe split evenly in all three are put all money in one depends on you. As soon as the value increase significantly you sell enough coins to get back your initial investment of $12k, then whatever remains of your coins you can hold them for lifetime without worries.

I agree with this one. I think one of the characteristics of the cryptocurrency market is the fact that it is never always safe. One  can't be sure of the outcome of any trade or investment they make because there are so many market trends that may affect how the value or one coin, even bitcoin would be. I mean, you can take what's happening now as a good example, bitcoin has been playing between the 16k to 19k mark in the last few weeks, changing in value in mere seconds, that is a good example of how volatile it can be, which means, that if your planning to hold or sell is generally up to you depending on what you think is a successful profit.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

I think invest to good next best cryptocurrency is ethereum classic (ETC). because another altcoins are gone in the moon Ex : XMR, LTC, DASH, ETH and etc. I prediction next coin is ETC.and its good times to invest now.  Cool

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:59 PM

Risk is always evolved with every crypto-investment.
I fell LTC and ETH are two crypto-currency that can easily gave you 3x return in 2018
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

If someone want to invest $12000 it is a good invest for his but when they invest this amount before must analysis coin market because which coin and when growing no one can say that so it is better to analysis coin market then buy coin and invest with it. I’m suggest SWP, LTC, ETH now best coin for investment or holding.
jbombfb

Activity: 56

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

I suggest you to put your money on etehereum, it's price will increase as its the best project around besides btc.

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

You can invest in safe coins and the safer the get the less volatile and risky they are, but less rewards as if you would catch a very low market cap coin turning inn to a big one, but identify which one will bring you high returns is difficult to predict. I would suggest you to look into ocean lab, waves and pegascoin.
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

I think, first, you should consider the $12000 is all your cashes, or just a small part of your cashes.

If you just has about $12000 cashes, then you should choose the most safe coin, like Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum.

If the $12000 is just a small pice of your cashes, you can choose other coins, more risky and more potential. To loose 100%, or earn dozens of times.
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

This is what I would do with your money:
I would alocate 250$ for 1 type of coin, therefor, I would make a list with 48 coins.
18 of them should be strong ICO projects
10 should be coins like LTC, ADA, XRP
10 should be coins with a market cap <1 Billion
10 should be risky coin with low market cap <200 milions

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:24 AM

LTC is a very good coin alongside with lisk, waves, eth, and iota. try to look and study these coin so you could decide if for yourself if you want to scatter your $12k investing in cryptocurrencies.
as for the other question of course the risk is there and if you don't know how to trade properly with a combination of bad luck you may lose all those money.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

Well i will say ethereum should be the first choise right now...even before bitcoin.I am pretty sure its soon gonna reach 1000$ so it is the right time to invest in some there...then you can invest some in bitcoins,litecoins..and may be ripple and waves as well

tibahoni

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

The Best Idea My Friend's Is To Invest Now In Waves , Because In The Past Is average between $4 and $5 Only

And Now Is $16,57 ! So This Like Ethereum

Good Luck For All  Wink
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

Well i will say ethereum should be the first choise right now...even before bitcoin.I am pretty sure its soon gonna reach 1000$ so it is the right time to invest in some there...then you can invest some in bitcoins,litecoins..and may be ripple and waves as well

Ethreum will be the first choice but I would prefer Litecoin over ethreum and if you are looking for long term investment I would suggest to go for something like Ripple or any other potential altcoins coin which is trailing beyond at less than $1 as we can buy these kind of alts in huge quantity which will likely give more profit than other established altcoins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:10 AM

My first choice will be new technology, yet to be recognized and applied, it is tangle and IOTA as crypto pioneer in a field of Internet of things, then MaidSafe coin, decentralized internet with privacy keeping with you.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

All kind of investment have different level risk and make investment in cryptocurrency is promising high profit also any high risk there. But if choose right coin that has strong in fundamental your investment will give good return. In my opinion some altcoin that has big potential is BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, OMG, POWR, DATA, NEO. You can divide the money in to BTC by 50% portfolio and for some altcoin 50% more.

sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:44:03 AM

First of all you have to know first how to invest in virtual money because there is no form but only nominal numbers only.Can be a profitable investment product or vice versa,This currency has no guarantee because it is not issued by the central bank.

Thats the kind of the risk. No guarantee so we have to know that first.
If you have accepted the risk try to invest in small money first. Bitcoin is always in number 1 choice and etehrium in second for long term investment.

TheIO

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Merited by Beicin (4)

Half Ethereum, half OmiseGO - and enjoy the crazy 2018 with huge gains Wink. I have a few more coins in my portfolio but im expecting those 2 to perform the best.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:59 AM

Litecoin is a very strong cryptocurrency, although it has already more than tripled its value in just a month or two ago. If you want to invest in Litecoin, you must hold it for at least a year because definitely it will have some retracements in the days to come, perhaps in the first week of January. But I still consider it a good investment, along with Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, Dent, as well as Aventus.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

If you want toinvest that big amount of capital, I guess you should invest it in Ethereum, Waves and Xem these 3 altcoins are really has a big future in crypto world where in the end you won't gonna regret it to invest in it mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: