Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

This is the point which everyone should be aware of before investing that platform is planned for fourth quarter which means it can be by the end after making sure of testings and development to meet the standards of meeting global demand. People shouldn't expect their money growing over night in a month or two because serious and real project needs time to evolve and grow over the time.
Well said and in investing expect the attached risk on possible losing your money or to decrease your capital after you invest and the price of token is cheap and somehow you need to wait for the price to develop. Furthermore, once you invested you should accept what will be the result of your investment so you should analyze first the ICo that you are about to invest.

Another approach is that every investors should study the marketability of the coin they will invest on to. Bob's Repair lay all their strategies and plans, its up to us to analyze and study it furthermore. But at the end of the day it still the market adaptation will decide whether ICO price will go up or down. Lets just trust Bob's repair project, its has a great potential.

i think bob's repair will success on their project,and besides in all their hardwork and a good qualities that they have, bob's repair will be adapted by people.

Yeah I also agree to what the gentlemen up there have said people should also be responsible in their own investment because market can change fast here in crypto bob had done their part in discussing their role on how are they gonna provide their service.

Andycalum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
If Bob's Repair would reach to that extent, then the involvement of the government will be inevitable. Soon, even the government would affect Bob's. I think that's a good and a bad thing at the same time because Bob's might be supported by the government but its' capabilities might be restricted.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

Making their way around the globe in a slow matter makes their progress steadier. No worries because if Bob's managed to break its' continental barriers, they can spread to other countries.

sure they will. and i believe in bob's repair. i am expecting that the ico  will be sold out. those bounty hunters must be lucky to join the bounty because of increase of allocation budget.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
If Bob's Repair would reach to that extent, then the involvement of the government will be inevitable. Soon, even the government would affect Bob's. I think that's a good and a bad thing at the same time because Bob's might be supported by the government but its' capabilities might be restricted.

I would like to clarify if the application of bob in iOS and android which contains the reviews connected to the blockchain? or just an apps in our smartphone having review feature?
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

Bob's Repair will be global when our platform launches in Q4.

Along with the phase of having the crypto currency acceptance by the world, bob repair journey on the crypto market is paving its way to success as the marketcap grows at a time.

Timchan

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

This is the point which everyone should be aware of before investing that platform is planned for fourth quarter which means it can be by the end after making sure of testings and development to meet the standards of meeting global demand. People shouldn't expect their money growing over night in a month or two because serious and real project needs time to evolve and grow over the time.
Well said and in investing expect the attached risk on possible losing your money or to decrease your capital after you invest and the price of token is cheap and somehow you need to wait for the price to develop. Furthermore, once you invested you should accept what will be the result of your investment so you should analyze first the ICo that you are about to invest.

Another approach is that every investors should study the marketability of the coin they will invest on to. Bob's Repair lay all their strategies and plans, its up to us to analyze and study it furthermore. But at the end of the day it still the market adaptation will decide whether ICO price will go up or down. Lets just trust Bob's repair project, its has a great potential.

i think bob's repair will success on their project,and besides in all their hardwork and a good qualities that they have, bob's repair will be adapted by people.

They're bound to succeed if they managed to time when will the token reach it's peak price. Timing is an important element
hanof

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

They're bound to succeed if they managed to time when will the token reach it's peak price. Timing is an important element

Its a fantastic project that makes the industry of repair service easy and innovative its all thanks to the team behind the project of bob repair for coming up with an idea of joint application of blockchain and service repairs.
bilyones

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!

seeing the road map and the whitepaper gave me confidence that the project will have a concrete solution for the current problems of contractors facing in the US in providing services for house or onsite repairs. Its just a matter of time for people to discover its features when it hits the market after the ICO I'm really excited to see how would they love bob repairs potential to transform the traditional way of providing house repairs to its customers.
logabe

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Isn't it so convenient that Bob's repair already has their strategies and plans laid out to you? We just need to verify and maybe further study what's in store for us.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Are there any perks/airdrop for presale investors and also bounty participant like me? It seems like those who got to refer someone will only manage to get an airdrop token?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

1ETH equals 1 ETH. I guess if you invested with cash its lower but we let everyone know that 1ETH = 6000 BOB Tokens. Plus we do not know what the price will be after the main sale if over. Eth could be 1300 again.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

there are video about the project Bob's Repair
i'm recording on the russian language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MScro9aVMgc    Wink

I really appreciate you leaving a review! You are the man.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

1ETH equals 1 ETH. I guess if you invested with cash its lower but we let everyone know that 1ETH = 6000 BOB Tokens. Plus we do not know what the price will be after the main sale if over. Eth could be 1300 again.

yes it will always be affected by the market fluctuations so we can expect it do move with how the market cap of crypto currencies goes.. But for a long term view we can see a bright future for crypto currencies as the meeting of G20 in argentina they tackled about the regulations and how good the potential of crypto as assets.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Well, it depends on what Government they are under with. Some Government's only goal is for the betterment of their respective countries. I believe if on the near future that BOB's Repair might be under on to their Government, It could be beneficial on both sides. Lets just hope for the best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

ok, I really like this idea and I think it does solve a modern, real-world problem.  I'm going to have to look into this one!
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

The possibilities of a great outcome and market adaptation is very clear on BOb's Repair. Having all strategies said and lay down for us on their white paper giving all investor a system of transparency which will creat a good atmosphere on both sides. Im excited for the results already.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

ok, I really like this idea and I think it does solve a modern, real-world problem.  I'm going to have to look into this one!
Many people suffer from the result of other repair company because of the result of what they repair, customer are not satisfied on the result,and they pay without contentment of their product. Bob's repair are here to help us to solve those kind of situation.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Are there any perks/airdrop for presale investors and also bounty participant like me? It seems like those who got to refer someone will only manage to get an airdrop token?

i believe April 4,2018 is a date to consider on all investors/participants of BOB's repair. ICO sale will be done by that time and lets just hope that the presale on the market is a blast so that everyone will be happy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
DivergentFour

Activity: 383
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Week8 (Feb 03- Feb 09)
FACEBOOK campaign
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate

Facebook likes and shares:
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969119633238451
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969628066520941
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969628236520924
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970301759786905
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970301803120234
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302219786859
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302293120185
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302479786833
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970794939737587
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970794976404250
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970795053070909
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/971679072982507

Facebook Post:
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972304692919945
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972305696253178

Week8 (Feb 03- Feb 09)
TWITTER campaign
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/nyleima

Twitter likes and retweets
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959473198394892289
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959483942649831424
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959674925740056576
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960193301298081793
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960257516230922249
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959897965593640960
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960293535407894528
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/960633116749516800
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/960633194495205376
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960923911893471233
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960703159172702208
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/961302403558662145

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/961722829988220928
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/961723296864641024

Week9 (Feb 10- Feb 16)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972754439541637
2.https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/423101974815229/
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/974308666052881
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975041665979581
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975608689256212
6.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/976229505860797

Facebook Post:
1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975612042589210

Week9 (Feb 10- Feb 16)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter like and retweet
1.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/961725077644595202
2.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/962411825894588416
3.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/962876057605976065
4.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/963155735797313536
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/964188866742599680

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/963840986953564160

Week10 (Feb 17- Feb 23)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/977465572403857
2.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/978203118996769
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/979084158908665
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/979626768854404
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/980248722125542

Week10 (Feb 17- Feb 23)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter likes and retweets:
1.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/964938801754685441
2.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/965349184495759360
3.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/965899202193637376
4.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/966264617415487488
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/966666340588077056

Week11 (Feb 24 - Mar 02)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/428908214234605/
2.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/982117915271956
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/982700595213688
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/983276031822811
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/983989935084754
6.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/984585101691904
7.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/985140991636315

Week11 (Feb 24 - Mar 02)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter like and retweet:
1.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/967768954729938944
2.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968115564391493632
3.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968426443255431168
4.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968824477348904961
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/969194063982297095
6.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/969539117645144070

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/967343930437087232

Week12 (Mar 03 - Mar 09)
FACEBOOK campaign

https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/432923130499780/
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/986993438117737
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/987561914727556
https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/434199213705505/
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/988778411272573
https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/435131303612296/

Week12 (Mar 03 - Mar 09)
TWITTER campaign

https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970280066193084416
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970650613586452480
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970984473738096641
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/971364538158166017
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/971701525004234752
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/972031403922669568

Twtter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970985920177434624

Week13 (Mar 10 - Mar 16)
FACEBOOK campaign

https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/989963221154092
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/990777721072642
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/991936977623383
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/992441240906290
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/993638380786576

Week13 (Mar 10 - Mar 16)
TWITTER campaign

https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/972419401503817728
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/972886498570682368
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/973569037899739136
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/973885797073018880
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/974577897544474625

Week14 (Mar 17 - Mar 23)
FACEBOOK campaign

https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/994326277384453
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/994764640673950
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/995897550560659
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/996443610506053
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/997008127116268
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/997544367062644

Week14 (Mar 17 - Mar 23)
TWITTER campaign

https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/975011111358545920
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/975301283182665729
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/975672606375464960
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/976027755497140224
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/976390019286908928
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/976761727881588737
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/977122158265511937
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: