Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:15:29 PM by jlaw007

What do you think about the use of automation in STWP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
I think bob's repair is created as an improvement of the older system.
Bob's repair utilizes blockchain and will be having an escrow service already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

What do you think about the use of automation in SWTP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
Having an automated process was a very good thing in the SWTP, isn't it?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:15:16 PM by jlaw007

What do you think about the use of automation in STWP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
Having an automated process was a very good thing in the STWP, isn't it?
It was applicable in STWP, but not necessary for Bob's repair.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 06:58:40 PM by chess888

They should still be able to utilize automation, one way or another?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:14:58 PM by jlaw007

The business logic for bob's repair is different. They created it based on resolving industry problems.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

What do you think about the use of automation in SWTP? Is it mentioned for bob as well?
It was applicable in SWTP, but not necessary for Bob's repair.
The business logic for bob's repair is different. They created it based on resolving industry problems.
I was thinking about the assistant in job creation. That could utilize automation.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:14:40 PM by jlaw007

I was thinking about the assistant in job creation. That could utilize automation.
Parts of the process can utilize automation, including that part since jobs that will be created are probably frequent or the same.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

It was applicable in SWTP, but not necessary for Bob's repair.
Parts of the process can utilize automation, including that part since jobs that will be created are probably frequent or the same.
They will definitely be utilizing the information they gathered using the previous automation system for that, too, it could even be used for statistics and forecasts.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:14:06 PM by jlaw007

They will definitely be utilizing the information they gathered using the previous automation system for that, too, it could even be used for statistics and forecasts.
That's one of the reason Bob's repair will be successful, they have experience in the field.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

"One job may be divided in several milestones". Is that really a good thing?
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

"One job may be divided in several milestones". Is that really a good thing?
One simple job can probably be just a milestone but contractors jobs are sometimes difficult, and dividing the job and the payments is a good thing.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

What do you think about the part where users create the job or milestones?
It seems that they will be using GUI for that part.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Different repairs are generally happening everyday in different areas of our community, electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, construction repairs and so on, and honestly finding a good contractor to do the job is quite frustrating. I believe in the power of blockchain technology , on how it can a record data and how no other people would be able to alter this input data. A public record of the labor pricing and labor reviews on the blockchain can greatly help lots of people in finding the right contractor that was given a good review based on services provided to their previous clients.
If Bob's Repair would reach to that extent, then the involvement of the government will be inevitable. Soon, even the government would affect Bob's. I think that's a good and a bad thing at the same time because Bob's might be supported by the government but its' capabilities might be restricted.

I would like to clarify if the application of bob in iOS and android which contains the reviews connected to the blockchain? or just an apps in our smartphone having review feature?
I didn't get that but:
After the job has been completed or has failed the customer may write a review for the
contractor, which will be published to the STEEM community. Also, the contractor may write a
review for the customer

The app I believe is still being developed?
ConquerGold

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

At first glance, Bob's Repair sounds like an automotive repair shop. You'd better admit, you did too. The second thought that comes to my mind is that it's another one of those joke/novelty coins. Most people get turned away already at this point.

But me, I read on and learn it is indeed a great crypto project. Sure wish though it has a better name.
This is the reason why I did not join first the Bob's repair bounty as well as participating in their token sale. I thought that it was all about only in repairing such as automotive. And I thought that the project seems to small. But all of my expectations in this project gone when I read their whitepaper. I've noticed how good and big their project is. So, I've decided to join at the token sale as well as bounty campaign.
Although each of us think that on this project,or giving a conclusion on their name "bob's repair" without reading the white paper, and the result is not that, and after we read the white paper we thought something wrong about what we think before.
The mistake of many is that they make hasty conclusions without getting familiarized with technical documentation. Any successful investor should be able to conduct his own personal analysis of a project
Reading the project proposal/wp should give an investor the idea on how the project might succeed, and also how much effort they gave into research and if the project and its developers are genuine.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

ok, I really like this idea and I think it does solve a modern, real-world problem.  I'm going to have to look into this one!
The term practical applies really well to this project since the project itself is based on practical work which involves skilled workers.
ConquerGold

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their             home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Nowadays, to hard to trust people especially in terms of money, they dupe others for the sake of money, they don't even consider the effect of what they did. Bob's repair is the best company that i hope in all country is available so that the people will choose the right and feel comfortable while repairing things that they want to repair.
Using escrow guarantees that the money won't be lost and is refundable, but isn't it inconvenient in case you would have to create a new job for the unfinished part?
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

I dont understand. If the Pradecki brothers had been successful for years in the past in this business, why would they need an ICO to raise funds? Dont they have enough earnings in the past that could support the improvement of their busness? Why involve in a blockchain if they did it good the natural way?
The answer would be : EXPANSION. Blockchain is Immutable. They are going to adapt their existing platform in Blockchain. They already have past users so i'm sure those will switch to their new immutable blockchain based platform.
STWP is a successful project of Prandecki brothers. As I read on the whitepaper, they discussed how many services they offered but they are not satisfied with STWP because it does not meet the answer to the real problem, the review fraud and hidden costs. Therefore, they find a solution that leads them in discovery of blockchain technology. Now, as we can see they raised Bob tokens in order to launch Bob's repair.
That is an interesting opinion, I also like this idea about the discovery Blockchain technology, and it is a good choice to lanuch the bob's repair ICO project.
They are starting a new business that involves generating capital thru selling tokens. That's the norm for blockchain based projects and I think it's better since it also involved engaging with the community better.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their             home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Nowadays, to hard to trust people especially in terms of money, they dupe others for the sake of money, they don't even consider the effect of what they did. Bob's repair is the best company that i hope in all country is available so that the people will choose the right and feel comfortable while repairing things that they want to repair.
Using escrow guarantees that the money won't be lost and is refundable, but isn't it inconvenient in case you would have to create a new job for the unfinished part?
That might be inconvenient but it's for the best. No one else does it that way, they just runaway with the money and not finish the job, or ask for more money to be able to finish the job.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
Now I'm wondering how much of a friend will it be cause it says it is gonna be very user friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: