Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

What do you think about the part where users create the job or milestones?
It seems that they will be using GUI for that part.
I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
Now I'm wondering how much of a friend will it be cause it says it is gonna be very user friendly.
For the young ones, it would be normal, but for the non tech savvy, many of them had trouble transitioning to new OS or switching to new smartphones.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
Now I'm wondering how much of a friend will it be cause it says it is gonna be very user friendly.
For the young ones, it would be normal, but for the non tech savvy, many of them had trouble transitioning to new OS or switching to new smartphones.
A user guide would be appropriate(though I doubt it would help old people), FAQs page, step by step pop up assistance like whenever there's something new in fb.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

A user guide would be appropriate(though I doubt it would help old people), FAQs page, step by step pop up assistance like whenever there's something new in fb.
They should keep the SMS and call support that they used to have.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

They should add chat support and email support if possible.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

Once it has been launched they should put in tutorial videos including walkthrough on their basic processes.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Once it has been launched they should put in tutorial videos including walkthrough on their basic processes.
A schedule of group tutorial thru conference call? maybe for contractors? That gives a chance for questions.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

A schedule of group tutorial thru conference call? maybe for contractors? That gives a chance for questions.
I think it seems too early for those kind of things?
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

It's not too early to plan for these stuff as well since there is already a general idea for the processes involved.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

It's not too early to plan for these stuff as well since there is already a general idea for the processes involved.
They can plan but they can't actually make user guides or tutorial videos unless it goes live.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

They can plan but they can't actually make user guides or tutorial videos unless it goes live.
After a project has been launched, they usually make changes to it(including bug fixes).
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

I dont understand. If the Pradecki brothers had been successful for years in the past in this business, why would they need an ICO to raise funds? Dont they have enough earnings in the past that could support the improvement of their busness? Why involve in a blockchain if they did it good the natural way?
The answer would be : EXPANSION. Blockchain is Immutable. They are going to adapt their existing platform in Blockchain. They already have past users so i'm sure those will switch to their new immutable blockchain based platform.
STWP is a successful project of Prandecki brothers. As I read on the whitepaper, they discussed how many services they offered but they are not satisfied with STWP because it does not meet the answer to the real problem, the review fraud and hidden costs. Therefore, they find a solution that leads them in discovery of blockchain technology. Now, as we can see they raised Bob tokens in order to launch Bob's repair.
That is an interesting opinion, I also like this idea about the discovery Blockchain technology, and it is a good choice to lanuch the bob's repair ICO project.
They are starting a new business that involves generating capital thru selling tokens. That's the norm for blockchain based projects and I think it's better since it also involved engaging with the community better.
With blockchain, it can raise capital and market on a global scale,  and it did. They are not just good people sharing their ideas, they are businessmen.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

ok, I really like this idea and I think it does solve a modern, real-world problem.  I'm going to have to look into this one!
Many people suffer from the result of other repair company because of the result of what they repair, customer are not satisfied on the result,and they pay without contentment of their product. Bob's repair are here to help us to solve those kind of situation.

Actually Bob's repair covers all side of major concerns in terms of repair and building industry. It provides a transparent transaction on all costing and provides a pool of skilled workers that are fit for that specific job/repair. Indeed Bob's repair will create an atmosphere of trust between consumers and contractors and vice versa.
They will be employing the same skills from STWP, which is all the skills needed for building and repair, as well as their current contractors, and recruit more.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

It would be difficult for a user if he/she doesn't have a concrete idea of what needs to be done?
Users should be able to like take a picture of the problem like literally like wire problems or wall problems.
There will be an assistant to help with creating the job/job description, but I doubt it would cover everything since there will always be something new.
Yes, the assistant would be able to help when creating known jobs or jobs that is in the system but what if it's not on the system?
Systems like that should always be updated, or if possible managed by A.I., like if there is a new kind of skill needed for a work or like a special type of new job, it gets updated.
Another thing is what if a user is ignorant or not knowledgeable on common repair terms, taking a picture would greatly help.
If not AI, they can like create a general community where people can post their problems or those pictures and also give assistance when creating a job.
Anyway, they will get contractors proposals and have the opportunity to have an agreement, or have their minds meet. They can explain everything they want there.
Won't the contractors have an ability to take advantage of the situation since the user is not knowledgeable?
That's possible. He won't be able to give a bad review since he doesn't know what has been done might not really be that good.
They can do a random quality check? Like a team to check on one contractors work every so often and see that it has been done well, just to ensure an always good job. That would be good for the brand as well.

I think a dedicated team assigned to this area and a reputation system in place can checkmate this problem and fix it.
A quality assurance team is a norm in the corporate industry.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

It would be difficult for a user if he/she doesn't have a concrete idea of what needs to be done?
Users should be able to like take a picture of the problem like literally like wire problems or wall problems.
There will be an assistant to help with creating the job/job description, but I doubt it would cover everything since there will always be something new.
Yes, the assistant would be able to help when creating known jobs or jobs that is in the system but what if it's not on the system?
Systems like that should always be updated, or if possible managed by A.I., like if there is a new kind of skill needed for a work or like a special type of new job, it gets updated.
Another thing is what if a user is ignorant or not knowledgeable on common repair terms, taking a picture would greatly help.
If not AI, they can like create a general community where people can post their problems or those pictures and also give assistance when creating a job.
Anyway, they will get contractors proposals and have the opportunity to have an agreement, or have their minds meet. They can explain everything they want there.
Won't the contractors have an ability to take advantage of the situation since the user is not knowledgeable?
That's possible. He won't be able to give a bad review since he doesn't know what has been done might not really be that good.
They can do a random quality check? Like a team to check on one contractors work every so often and see that it has been done well, just to ensure an always good job. That would be good for the brand as well.

I think a dedicated team assigned to this area and a reputation system in place can checkmate this problem and fix it.
This might be difficult after all, since they're gonna be all over the US, then all over the world.
chess888

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

I like how will bob maintain their revenue and growth by following the modern trend of revenue models like not having membership fees, sign-up costs and transaction fees so the prices they can offer can be as low as possible for contractors and consumers which can save a lot and the money can instead be used for the upgrades and growth of the contractors that will provide services to the customers.

Yes they will operate with the steem blockchain. I believe this is one of their best choice because steem provides a scalable blockchain protocol for publicly accessible and immutable content, along with a fast and fee-less digital token feature steem also they are proud of is their platform which creators, remitters, shopper, marketer may hugely benefit from. also their platform has fair accounting system that reflects the contribution made by the community by simply maintaining transparency and accountability.

steem also has advance features tp enhance user experience such as stolen accounts recovery, escrow services, users promoted content, a reputation system and savings account that will really fit to the application of bob's repair. All of the said features is done while providing users with three second confirmation and zero fees on all transactions which brings publishers and community builders.
steem has its own third party escrow service. bob will also have its own I think.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Reading back to the creating a job part, the assistant stuck on my head is that paper clip assistant. Will the assistant be like that? or something outsourced like a chat support type?
Brings back memories, haha. That's definitely an idea if they will go for "interactive".
Edwinc08

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

Will be very user friendly, they will be going global, and unless it's user friendly, people will ignore it, especially with how crypto is atm.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

HELP ASAP! Hello. Dear Bounty manager, i participation in Blog&Article Bounty Bob`s Repair. My MEW was hacked. Can you changed my MEW in spreadsheet please?
In spreadsheet my number is 1999 and 2052.
My new MEW - 0xD52329D8A027D172d54EaAe1600F555646Dd4416
Thank.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

If the team is dedicated to success, they will try their best to pursue their goals. A lot of team and developers in cryptocurrency are veteran and self proclaimed but Bob's repair is the only one I've seen that the team are more agressive in marketing their project worlwide.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

I like how will bob maintain their revenue and growth by following the modern trend of revenue models like not having membership fees, sign-up costs and transaction fees so the prices they can offer can be as low as possible for contractors and consumers which can save a lot and the money can instead be used for the upgrades and growth of the contractors that will provide services to the customers.

Yes they will operate with the steem blockchain. I believe this is one of their best choice because steem provides a scalable blockchain protocol for publicly accessible and immutable content, along with a fast and fee-less digital token feature steem also they are proud of is their platform which creators, remitters, shopper, marketer may hugely benefit from. also their platform has fair accounting system that reflects the contribution made by the community by simply maintaining transparency and accountability.

steem also has advance features tp enhance user experience such as stolen accounts recovery, escrow services, users promoted content, a reputation system and savings account that will really fit to the application of bob's repair. All of the said features is done while providing users with three second confirmation and zero fees on all transactions which brings publishers and community builders.
steem has its own third party escrow service. bob will also have its own I think.

I think the third party being referred to in the white paper is that being contracted by Bobsrepair themselves
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: