Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68363 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

I have doubt in transparency, but i will put some guts to ride with bob.repair as not just something need to be change.
It is the whole world need to change for the better economy of each country in this earth.
What bob want to give is is something really to admire.
Transparency is always an issue whether it is genuine or not but with blockchain it is kinda difficult for fraud and lies to happen since all eyes are on the blocks. Just today i heard my employer say, “no. Not with plumers they are thieves”. When i heard the words i remember Bob’s repair. Nowadays consumers have lost their trust on small contructors because of greedy pricing and dishonest work.  
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

ICO ends 4th day of MAY 2018.
Tokens will be distributed a week or so after the sale ends May 4th.
But i think the team should be ready because it might end sooner.
after the 12th of April will be a busy market for them.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
As what Bob's repair projected right now, we can see that the developers of bobs repair are seriously in marketing the project all over the world. There is a possibility for Bob's repair to expand in the world soon!

It is possible that the Bob's repair may expand, because as we can see the Bob's repair is created to solve review fraud, the hidden advertising fees and inflated costs, and it can help to investors to be aware, because as an investors we have the rights to know what are the materials/product they are using or if the product is good quality.

Yes the Bob's repair is the solution to all those investors who wants to review the expenses they use. And it is trustworthy because your money will not be wasted.

That's right, Bob's repair is trustworthy and that's why many investors wants to have a partnership to the Bob's repair project and In addition to that,
Bob's repair team is good in handling the investors and they are wanting for the success of the project.

Bob's Repair have an impressive engineering team,
Token Offering Engineers that are focusing on the platform to execute the Sale, and interface daily with their blockchain engineering team, lead by Pavel Rubin.
Blockchain Engineering group worked on keeping tabs on the latest technology that could be used to make a stack as efficient as possible.
Product Engineering team is focused on the customer-facing products, which will focus on connecting the consumer to the contractor.
Bob's Repair engineering teams has grown in quantity, geographic footprint, and language coverage. Currently has a total of 15 engineering resources, and that number will grow throughout Q2 and Q3 2018 as we expand. The engineering team lives in 6 countries, and is fluent in 7 languages.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Bob'sRepair : Eliminating Review Fraud with Trusted Transactions between home owners and contractors.

The founders of Bob's Repair have been connecting contractors to consumers since 2013, servicing 55,000 consumers and generating over $1,000,000 in income for their contractors through marketing initiatives. The two brothers then decided to utilize Blockchain technology to solve the great problems affecting the current home repair market by founding Bob's Repair. Bob’s Repair is a company that was created in order to eliminate review fraud in the skilled trade service industry by launching a decentralized website where anyone can search by previous transactions for any worker and see how much their services will cost--information that is stored in an unalterable fashion for everyone to see. The founders will onboard the previous 55,000 clients and workers to the portal immediately after launch. We are changing the world by starting with the contractors--who will believe lie at the most essential part--the heart--of our society.

Mission: Bob's Repair's mission is to completely eliminate fraud and intermediaries in the industry, bringing all consumers direct and low prices, transparency and a peace of mind when searching for a contractor.

Trust With Blockchain:Bob’s Repair is building a Trusted Transaction Network where consumers can define milestones with contractors and release funds upon completion of each project stage.

Nation-Wide Expansion:Since 2014 Bob’s Repair has serviced over 50,000 customers by connecting consumers to contractors through the proprietary Skilled Trade Worker Platform (STWP). We’re now staged to expand to the top-100 US Markets.

Smart Contracts for Smart Contractors: Bob’s Repair will leverage smart contracts to hold payments in escrow and issue them as milestones are completed.

LINK SOURCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/BobsRepair/comments/7kpbgq/join_the_project_which_will_be_most_successful_in/
this project is really worth it.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
As what Bob's repair projected right now, we can see that the developers of bobs repair are seriously in marketing the project all over the world. There is a possibility for Bob's repair to expand in the world soon!

It is possible that the Bob's repair may expand, because as we can see the Bob's repair is created to solve review fraud, the hidden advertising fees and inflated costs, and it can help to investors to be aware, because as an investors we have the rights to know what are the materials/product they are using or if the product is good quality.

Yes the Bob's repair is the solution to all those investors who wants to review the expenses they use. And it is trustworthy because your money will not be wasted.

That's right, Bob's repair is trustworthy and that's why many investors wants to have a partnership to the Bob's repair project and In addition to that,
Bob's repair team is good in handling the investors and they are wanting for the success of the project.

Bob's Repair have an impressive engineering team,
Token Offering Engineers that are focusing on the platform to execute the Sale, and interface daily with their blockchain engineering team, lead by Pavel Rubin.
Blockchain Engineering group worked on keeping tabs on the latest technology that could be used to make a stack as efficient as possible.
Product Engineering team is focused on the customer-facing products, which will focus on connecting the consumer to the contractor.
Bob's Repair engineering teams has grown in quantity, geographic footprint, and language coverage. Currently has a total of 15 engineering resources, and that number will grow throughout Q2 and Q3 2018 as we expand. The engineering team lives in 6 countries, and is fluent in 7 languages.

With an engineering team that are fluent in seven different languages, i can sense Bob's Repair future service expansion in different parts of the world. No wonder Bob's Repair made a lot of visits in different countries with the finding treasure as part of the Bob's Repair worldwide promotions.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

What do you think about the part where users create the job or milestones?
It seems that they will be using GUI for that part.
I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
Now I'm wondering how much of a friend will it be cause it says it is gonna be very user friendly.
For the young ones, it would be normal, but for the non tech savvy, many of them had trouble transitioning to new OS or switching to new smartphones.
A user guide would be appropriate(though I doubt it would help old people), FAQs page, step by step pop up assistance like whenever there's something new in fb.
They should keep the SMS and call support that they used to have.
They should add chat support and email support if possible.

As far as i know mate chess888 the Bob's repair project has already their chat support and also electronic mail support, because in case of emergency we all know that we are already in the era where in if there is an emergency occured tge consumers or people will immediately grab their phone and tell the incident or problems relating to the bobs project

For me it is a must for the bobs repair project to have a chat support as well as electronic mail support because as what Mister/miss genosx said what it some accident occured?
We cannot tell. So for safety bobs must have their own chat support and email support.

chat support and emalis is very important not just in the bobs repair project but also to each and every company because they can  accomodate the costumers if there is an incident happen.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Hey there! What’s new with Bob’s repair? It’s been long since i been here. Any good news about their ICO? I wish for the success of their ICO but i also wish they’ll be listed in exchanges as soon as they finish. I’m so excited.

ICO will be finish early MAY, or earlier than expected when hard cap hits.
The developer/CEO told that BOB will be in exchanges by MAY'2018.
new development in the project is really getting more sales, and they will be participating in Dallas, USA on April 12!
That’s great. Thanks for the info. I am foreseeing success with Bob’s. Im tired of all those coins I’m holding for more than half a year already but yet, still not in echanges. I wonder if those will ever be listed in any. You know. Everyone wants to benefit from their holdings.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

I read about the automated process that is continuously learning and I think they probably employed the statistical information they gathered there in forming the GUI.
Now I'm wondering how much of a friend will it be cause it says it is gonna be very user friendly.
For the young ones, it would be normal, but for the non tech savvy, many of them had trouble transitioning to new OS or switching to new smartphones.
A user guide would be appropriate(though I doubt it would help old people), FAQs page, step by step pop up assistance like whenever there's something new in fb.

As far as i know mate chess888 the Bob's repair project has already their chat support and also electronic mail support, because in case of emergency we all know that we are already in the era where in if there is an emergency occured tge consumers or people will immediately grab their phone and tell the incident or problems relating to the bobs project

For me it is a must for the bobs repair project to have a chat support as well as electronic mail support because as what Mister/miss genosx said what it some accident occured?
We cannot tell. So for safety bobs must have their own chat support and email support.

chat support and emalis is very important not just in the bobs repair project but also to each and every company because they can  accomodate the costumers if there is an incident happen.

Craigslist started charging all skilled trade workers $5 per post. All these advertising fees are being pinned on the consumer. BobsRepair promise that they will never charge contractors for advertising and that they will always be free.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Craigslist started charging all skilled trade workers $5 per post. All these advertising fees are being pinned on the consumer. BobsRepair promise that they will never charge contractors for advertising and that they will always be free.

also read that one, it just passed through my eyes when i was reading those informations.
Yes, it is true. they will not collect any amount for the advertisement on their business, kinda good!
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Bob's Repair is simply a platform the will help to connect two entities such as contractors and consumers which do not require them to pay some hidden fees, membership fees, sign-up costs and transaction fees.

I think nowadays that we are being a cost-effective generation, the idea of Bob's Repair will help everyone to spend their hard-earned money on a quality service the reliable contractor can offer..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

Three ICO raters have issued highest possible rankings for this project with plenty of positive reviews from most of the people who read the business model makes it highly attractive. Those problems which are indicated to solve through this project using blockchain technology are real and long time existed in the construction industry. First mover is going to take the bigger piece of the pie by fixing those irregularities.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

I watched the video explaining the essence of the project, a really worthwhile project and I hope that by investing in it my funds will eventually get a good profit.

thank you for the creator of that video, because this video will gives clarity to the people who are in doubt or who did not get the essence and importance of the bobs repair project .
this video also discussed the mission and platform of the bobs repair project! kudos to you  mate!!!!
I also watched this video and I liked it. I generally like watching quality video reviews, they help to better understand the whole essence of the project
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Three ICO raters have issued highest possible rankings for this project with plenty of positive reviews from most of the people who read the business model makes it highly attractive. Those problems which are indicated to solve through this project using blockchain technology are real and long time existed in the construction industry. First mover is going to take the bigger piece of the pie by fixing those irregularities.
I think that all the problems that concern us can be successfully eliminated in the course of this strong team's work. They have developed a good work plan, which they must successfully fulfill
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

also read that one, it just passed through my eyes when i was reading those informations.
Yes, it is true. they will not collect any amount for the advertisement on their business, kinda good!

i also had seen one of Bob's Repair CEO video on twitter, wherein a man offered his service to his fiancé to fix the dent of her car, the man charged them $120 since it's a direct transactions between a contractor and a consumers but if there was a middle man between them , the charged could go as high as more than $400. This is an everyday event happening to different people, making the concept of Bob's Repair an all time need in the market.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

I have doubt in transparency, but i will put some guts to ride with bob.repair as not just something need to be change.
It is the whole world need to change for the better economy of each country in this earth.
Transparency is always an issue whether it is genuine or not but with blockchain it is kinda difficult for fraud and lies to happen since all eyes are on the blocks. Just today i heard my employer say, “no. Not with plumers they are thieves”. When i heard the words i remember Bob’s repair. Nowadays consumers have lost their trust on small contructors because of greedy pricing and dishonest work.  

Blockchain Technology resolved the issue of fraudulent and fake reviews. People nowadays are not satisfied with anything they buy or acquired because of these fake reviews. Thanks to Bob's Repair who made these things possible to create a reliable source of information especially on home repairs and services.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

Blockchain Technology resolved the issue of fraudulent and fake reviews. People nowadays are not satisfied with anything they buy or acquired because of these fake reviews. Thanks to Bob's Repair who made these things possible to create a reliable source of information especially on home repairs and services.

1. eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions
2. eliminating intermediaries such as Google Ads, Homeadvisor and Angie's List which cost contractors money that is later on charged to the customer
3. allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.
Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction.
Bob's Repair is making these solutions that highly benefit the consumers and contractors.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

When I watched the explanation about Bob's Repair youtube, I've got interested! And now I'm following the track  Smiley

Well Done! Bob's Repair Explainer Video! It was so informative and simple. It covers the summary of this project for only 2 minutes. Not boring and well- explained.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

I personally admire the project goal of Bob's Repair, and that is  to make sure every customer is able to find an honest, good and trustworthy contractor and to create real reviews and pricing transparency. Honesty and transparency is something that blockchain can provide and Bob's repair is on the right track.

1. eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions
2. eliminating intermediaries such as Google Ads, Homeadvisor and Angie's List which cost contractors money that is later on charged to the customer
3. allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.
Bob’s Repair will also provide a smart-contract escrow service to ensure that all parties are protected in a home repair transaction.
Bob's Repair is making these solutions that highly benefit the consumers and contractors.

Bob's Repair understands the importance of technology and change. Bob'sRepair is going to disrupt the skilled trade industry as the world knows it today. No More Advertising Fees, No More Price Gauging, and No More Fake Reviews. Expect thing to get better with Bob's Repair.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

When I watched the explanation about Bob's Repair youtube, I've got interested! And now I'm following the track  Smiley

Well Done! Bob's Repair Explainer Video! It was so informative and simple. It covers the summary of this project for only 2 minutes. Not boring and well- explained.

YEAH! enough and satisfied for the viewer to make decisions on the best for the future.
the video is really a good one which will turn you if you have a doubt about this project.
Not long, not boring yet informative.! well DONE!
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

I like the idea of protecting both consumers and the reputations of the repair contractors and using the blockchain technology to streamline brick and mortar sectors is going to revolutionize the way we do business over the next five to ten years. I made two videos, one in English and one in Chinese to spread the word of BOBSREPAIR. I hope you enjoy them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJEaVLC6cA  - IN CHINESE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPvz2M6PDQ  - IN ENGLISH  Smiley

I agree with you, the real essence of this project is to protect both parties as well as creating a great atmosphere with real feedback and reviews from real clients.  In addition to this, they have also used Blockchain Technology to promote transparency of everything about the said services from contractors.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: