Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81862 times)
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

Usually, if a project is not successful and it does not achieve the goals that it sets for itself, then nobody will return your money to you. This is the risk of venture investment that you must consider before investing your money.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

If the icos project do you invested not reach the target amount for softcap, your money is back but for sure not 100 percent.

Considered the loses in sending transaction fees and i think as of now many icos are failed to reach the target pre because of the effect of this bearsih market.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

If the token you bought has been placed on the exchange, you can get some money back by selling it there (if there is someone who will buy it). Unfortunately, but if the project has failed because of, for example, the market situation (bear market), you will not get the money back.

As you say, many exchange companies are supporting a new way to buy ICO tokens that are safer. For example, Latoken and Kucoin are accepting ICOs to sell tokens on their exhange. That's called IEO, I really trust Kucoin and the projects listed above are worthy of investment
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

I like the idea of latoken and kucoin by helping to sell ico tokens n their site.This can be a way to control ico scams that have become a thing in our recent times. if this is to fail, then I think we should use the few coins we have already and if a project wants tokens/coins, they can partner with already existing coins.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

This situation not new I saw many projects that are return their funds who's invest if investor want to get it back. Some projects think need time so wait or scam project doesn't money back.
Projects that do not return anything are scam projects, which, even if something is collected, I mean soft cap for your pseudo project, they simply will not do anything in reality, so try not to fall for them.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Thank You Everyone.
if they are 100% legit and if they ICO gets failed guarantee your money will back, and if one ico reach softcap only your invest is not good because they dont have enough funds to fully support thier needs, if doing investment better to research carefully about them for secure investment.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Once the ICO you invested become failed to reach their hardcap or even the softcap possible for sure high chance to not get back your money because maybe they will tell them to get back after few months and no response happen because they are already cashout the money.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

How can we sure that ICO will finished many new things comes with new ICO and with this we can say that many new projects in the world are running like many online exchanges came into force through ICO and some of them are Eco friendly while some of them are good for artificial intelligence like SKY CHAIN and few more so ICO can never be said that it will fail but if they have a good demand we will also move ahead.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

there will be no money back, if you have noticed all the risks you will definitely believe will bring huge profits, take everything that makes you confident with the ICO because having understood the situation will definitely not go wrong.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Thank You Everyone.

We saw many of ICO failing day by day. After fail ICO some ICO project left there ICO schedule after few months. Some of project extend their time. Some projects go away from market.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

there are some ICOs who have this policy, if their ICO fails then they will return money to investors but it seems that there are only a few who actually return the money they get because they have spent a lot of time and effort making ICO so there are only a few teams willing to return money and get nothing when their ICO failed

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Obviously, the project will stop if the ICO is failed.
Right from that moment the ICO stop, then that same time the project will also be stopped, or perhaps the project could be delayed and wait until they could perfect the project and restart the ICO again.

macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

Each of them have its own strategy , Sometimes if the ICO does not make it it refunds to its investors , sometimes it turns to scam and never refund to any one , sometimes it pauses the ICO till market recovers , but most of the time it turns to scam unfortunately .
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

If they cheat, surely your investment money will not be returned. But if they have certain responsibilities, your money will be returned. The selection of an ICO project must be smart and careful because it will determine your results later. From my experience, even though I was recently crypto. I invest and the project fails, but my money can come back.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Thank You Everyone.
I think you have to be very careful on the ICO you choose, cause if they fail and it happens that they are scammers  they will just seize your money and there is no way to get it back. Well, a scam ICO will always be a scam ICO whether it fails or not, they will always take your money and disappear from the market. A good ICO will simply refund everyone the money they invested, although some of them don’t, especially if they kind of go bankrupt.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Basically, when the project does not raise money for the project, it does not issue a token and returns their investments to people. I noticed that such projects are beginning to look for private investors to implement the project at the expense of their investments.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Ericks1

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

That will just be like returning the funds of investors, that is if the project is reliable.
But possibly an ICO should always look out for private investors
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

Investing in an ICO is a high-risk venture capital investment, you had to consider the risks before investing in projects. The year 2018 destroyed most of the projects that could not complete their roadmaps and we all lost our money.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Chances are you will lose your money. You will return the money if the team is honest to investors and if the softcap is not assembled, return the funds to investors. If the project has collected softcap, then you have nothing to return.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

If by ICO failure you understand not reaching the soft capital, then most probably the project will stop being developed as many of the main activities depend on soft cap.

If hard capital is not reached, many projects continue their development.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: