Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

Most ico/coin claims they can beat bitcoin 😁

yes they are doing it just to promote their crapcoins and craptoken. these people are only need attention and they are using the name of bitcoin to be able to attract more people. overall bitcoin is still the original and the only one major cryptocurrency , the rest are just alt or alternative even if they have  something new or different to offer . bitcoin is still the mainstream and the base of all crypto therefor it wont be possibly replace by something unpopular and unkown coin instantly.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

Most altcoins has been showing good growth potential these days. Apart from the same several ico tokens that's been getting developed were with unique features and upon the same people term that it could beat bitcoin. In reality bitcoin won't get defeated by any of the other altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

The last post does not take into consideration new entrants to this market: He/she/it has blinkers (can’t see sideways).
steviegboots

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

Seems like a very big claim, I would wait to see how they are doing in a year before even having the stones to say it is better than bitcoin.

So far no altcoin has come anywhere close to Bitcoin and the only one I see catching up is Ethereum. Course that can change in the future.
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:23 PM

I think it's just a trick from the developers to make people curious and trying to attract investors join their project, because all we know that bitcoin will not be defeated
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

Oh, really? How sure are you? I am so sorry to tell you that I just found out this Fluidledger because of this thread you made. Does anyone here know this new alternate cryptocurrency you are talking about? It is not well-known so it will not easily beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too powerful. I doubt that Bitcoin will be defeated. It will be always number one.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:47:42 PM

lol this is not possible,  bitcoin is the king, 1 year ago someone told me onecoin is the bitcoin killer,  that time I thought onecoin is fraud, cause no one can beat bitcoin. Yes now finally I don't think altcoin can beat bitcoin, I have many reason why no one beat bitcoin.

JayLiaster

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

Is it related to this site XD??? I think they first need to choose at least a better template, but they can do a better website from scratch XD then they can talk about new ico

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

That what all altcoins say, but I've never seen something that could really dominate Bitcoin based on it's technology. Some altcoin like Monero have something functional to add but I don't think that it could really substitute Bitcoin, as it still has the biggest community, age and trust.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:18:47 PM

I really like bitcoin and altcoin! But at the moment! Bitcoin is the best coin to invest! Many altcoin is a scam coin so you need to check when you want to invest and exchange for long times!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:08:52 AM

These days anything is possible! Bitcoin could crash and be worthless. It is possible! I am not saying it will happen but it is in the realm of possibility. Fluidledger might dethrone Bitcoin with smart PR,marketing,etc!
Goorobo

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:35:58 AM

In order for an altcoin to beat Bitcoin it would have to be at least 10% different in some way. Most alts are based on the same technology so will always be playing catch up until they give up. Ripple is a serious contender to overtake BTC for a couple of reasons that go back to the Wall Street Crash of 1929 that was engineered at the time by the big banks to prove how important a federal reserve was for financial stability. The same is true of Ripple which unlike Bitcoin is completely centralized. Banks trust Ripple and you could see it dominate BTC 5-10 years from now.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

This is what they all say and where are they now? And where is bitcoin now? thanks for the laugh  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

I don't think so a new comer alt will beat the founder of all currency,base on your knowledge do you believe that a new alt can beat Bitcoin?All altcoin is dreaming to be the next Bitcoin in the crypto currency but it is not just as easy to achieve that goal so many barrier to face before it will achieve.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

Right, mate. I can also claim that my coin is worth 2-5x of btc.
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

The people who are going to have the last laugh are the institutional investors who are setting up a classic pump/dump on Bitcoin. They are even pumping it on Big Bang Theory episodes. The bitcoin price crash has already started anyone who bought in at $19k has already lost $3k. The market is so volatile that a lot of people will lose their money especially short term traders. Long term holders have nothing to worry about.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

This is what they all say and where are they now? And where is bitcoin now? thanks for the laugh  Grin

would not say that Bitcoin at the moment at the height)))
somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:09 AM

Bitcoin is #1! Not to say that could never ever change but i do not see how it would happen. Its the mother of all coins and we will continue to see it leading the way price wise.
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:57:27 AM

When Bitcoin first came out in 2008-2009 it was used by people that didn't care about money only about freedom. As they continued to use it people began to realize that freedom is priceless hence the meteoric rise in BTC's price. But most people still do not understand how to use their freedom and so the powers that be are easily able to take advantage of them. If you want true freedom, the way it was enshrined in the constitution of the USA then look to Namecoin NMC or as I like to refer to it the forgotten Bitcoin. The .bit domain will change the world as we know it but it's time has not yet arrived.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: