Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is a free ICO

Fluidledger is the FIRST belief based coin/token.

In addition, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP and is working in stealth.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.
I already heard that statement more than a hundred times. Before claiming and boasting that you can beat bitcoin, beat top 20 altcoin first. You would be lucky if you reach top 5 and stay there for a week or so.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

All new altcoins are saying the same thing. The next bitcoin.. Bitcoin killer but they are just clones with little or no improvement.

Refurbished bitcoin calling itself bitcoin killer is what most are...
Read, read and read. You need a lot of reliable source for that, how ripple and ethereum come to eat a lot of the market dominance from the bitcoin. ethereum comes with smart contract and that can be implemented with dapps. ripple comes with only 3 seconds block transaction and then do you get it?

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

It is easy for them to say they can beat bitcoin though I am not saying it is impossible but sometimes they just make it as a marketing strategy using bitcoin's fame to somehow make false promises to expecting users and possible investors. But as long as they have the data and legit information that can prove their claims then I wouldn't mind trying it.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

It is easy for them to say they can beat bitcoin though I am not saying it is impossible but sometimes they just make it as a marketing strategy using bitcoin's fame to somehow make false promises to expecting users and possible investors. But as long as they have the data and legit information that can prove their claims then I wouldn't mind trying it.

Thank you

Free ICO
Legit
Intellectual Properties in place
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

There are other ICO coins that publish themselves as the next bitcoin,
I do not see how these coins can replace small coins when in all the BTC exchanges are the main trading pair vs. alts.
Even ETTH trading partners have fewer obligations even though they are available on most exchanges.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

New altcoin can beat bitcoin? I dont think so.
There are so many top coins in this cryptocurrency, but nothing can be replaced bitcoin.
Yeah that's true, there are so many top coins, but they really not can beat bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is so high and bitcoin is the king of crypto world so i think no one can replaced to bitcoin in this cryptocurrency.
Vibr56

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

I don't believe what most of them say because it's probably just all hype and nothing else, but I do believe in one now.. It's not really the kind of coin that die hard crypto fans would like since it is centralized and manipulated by 'banksters'.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.

Anyway, they have their right of speech.  Grin

Idiots who have plenty of money to waste will invest in such currencies and then lose all of their investment. Only a few altcoins looks promising in the long term, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Monero. Even the long term survival of Ripple looks doubtful to me.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

I don't believe what most of them say because it's probably just all hype and nothing else, but I do believe in one now.. It's not really the kind of coin that die hard crypto fans would like since it is centralized and manipulated by 'banksters'.

I agree with you and it's pretty obvious that you're referring to Ripple. Right now, people are suffering from Bitcoin's fees and really sluggish confirmation turn-around time. Ripple could be a game changer in the near future.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

In regards to the last few posts:

www.Fluidledger.com says

Please read our website and comment on Project Hurdle!
Project Hurdle will be the judge, jury,executioner of your understanding of this industry as it stands!
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

All new altcoins are saying the same thing. The next bitcoin.. Bitcoin killer but they are just clones with little or no improvement.

Read, read and read. You need a lot of reliable source for that, how ripple and ethereum come to eat a lot of the market dominance from the bitcoin. ethereum comes with smart contract and that can be implemented with dapps. ripple comes with only 3 seconds block transaction and then do you get it?

I have also came across with many of those kind of alt coin that states they will beat bitcoin. and non of them could do. it is just dirty marketing technique to grab some attention and investors.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.

Anyway, they have their right of speech.  Grin

Idiots who have plenty of money to waste will invest in such currencies and then lose all of their investment. Only a few altcoins looks promising in the long term, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Monero. Even the long term survival of Ripple looks doubtful to me.

www.fluidledger.com says

Monero could be outlawed: Think about what I just said!
And u claim it a good investment!
Wake up!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

I have also came across with many of those kind of alt coin that states they will beat bitcoin. and non of them could do. it is just dirty marketing technique to grab some attention and investors.

www.fluidledger.com says

Most ICOs are not worth the paper they are written on and are a Con
Many existing coins are a con
Fluidledger is genuine and has morals and ethics!
We have asked you for nothing thus far, just your ears!
Thank you for listening!
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:53:09 AM by guangzhouta

I don't agree because bitcoin is the master right now and in the future. it will increase unstoppably and more and more will get the profit they want. it has the magic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

No it cant beat btc, bitcoin is the best and even they pish and do all they can do to increase and to defeat bitcoin, they cannot do that because the btc is very strong and nothing in the crypto world can defeat and remove its place.
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

f you look at the big picture Bitcoin does not have mass appeal. The mums and dads are scared because of all of the horror stories about exchanges been hacked, etc. There are not many holders of Bitcoin... Research it! You have the whales and South Korea dictating the tune! There is also the Eco- friendly issue which does not help its cause. These are early days and never forget that. Fluidledger wants the mums and dads of this world to be able to sleep at nights not having to worry if there crypto has been stolen by some hackers. That is why when Fluidleder makes its debut it will be insured against cyber theft and will then migrate to a quantum proof blockchain. Fluidledger will also have an ecosystem pertaining to the white paper. There is someone stating on this thread that Fluidledger does not have a white paper. Go to the website there has always been one. Fluidledger is a shining star in a world of uncertainty!
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

So far no one can come even close to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base everyone is using to compare. So far, they have been a lot of attacks against Bitcoin, but it always come out stronger. So, I do not think anyone can come even close to Bitcoin for now. 
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

So far no one can come even close to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base everyone is using to compare. So far, they have been a lot of attacks against Bitcoin, but it always come out stronger. So, I do not think anyone can come even close to Bitcoin for now. 
you say the truth...a lot of coins say that they can become like or even better bitcoin, but so far no one has succeeded in achieving this...it is extremely unlikely...one can't so simply believe in the word...
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is a free ICO

Fluidledger is the FIRST belief based coin/token.

In addition, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP and is working in stealth.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.
Fluidledger, name sound like a joke.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Bitcoin as the first crypto coin will continue to exist, and alt coins will take their place in the market of crypto currency. Places are very, very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: