Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

I doubt regarding this matter. Every coins are unique, different feature, different value and not same time as it was created. bitcoin is the original and no-one can beat bitcoin but itself. Meaning there is nothing altcoins can beat btc. I don't know how true it is that New altcoins can beat btc. How far this new altcoin journey?
Btc's journey was very far, developed and rooted.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

I dont believe it will replace or beat bitcoin. not enough ground or base to prove that.
Sorry!
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:33 PM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

Two cryptocurrencies so immense, with such price and number of fans it is too much for this world. Maybe some currency beat Bitcoin if BTC make some steps backs but I don’t see any premises of this.
Goorobo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

The POW and POS systems have some hard flaws in them. The time is right for a new decentralized coin to combine the best parts of POW, POS and smart contracts and make a lightning fast platform with no transaction fees that can be used on any mobile device.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:56:49 PM

www.fluidledger.com has announced it will not be setting its coin price at the same price as Bitcoin after the FREE ICO!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

I think many have already claimed that they can do this or that or, in line with this topic, to beat bitcoin. However, no one has actually succeeded because it would be quite difficult to persist against a bigger opponent, that's the general rule. Bitcoin has become really big these days, not only in price point, but also in terms of marketability, potential, and the attention it commands. All these factors took years to achieve even for bitcoin being the pioneer cryptocurrency in the market. So, unless some great luck befalls on a specific altcoins plus a massive overflow of support coming from many people, I don't think, especially at the moment, that any cryptocurrency can surpass bitcoin.

Right now I seen it very hard for alts to beat bitcoin, and every time bitcoin swings its value the price of alts will decline. The struggling moments of alts will be so hard and yet now many of those holders of alts are really hoping that the price will fall down again to $2000 or below so that their profit of holding will eventually rise back again. For me as a trader I would also loved to hold for so long and don't care for that dumping price as well, as long as I may experience the profitable price as I sell it in the future altcoins rise.

gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

A lot of alt coins have already said that they can beat Bitcoin. It's a marketing strategy to gain more investors of course.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

It seems the bitcoin cash has a potential that will replace the bitcoin since the price is approching, I do not know much technical details, but I think there is a long way to achieve that.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:43 AM

until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.

I think no altcoin can beat Bitcoin. Just see the volume  and cost of bitcoin and let us know which coin is capable to even come close to the bitcoins. The Bitcoin is the king of the coins. Some people say ETH has the ability to beat bitcoin but you can compare Eth growth and bitcoin growth for last 1 year and you can see the difference.

of course, the volume and the price of bitcoin are too high depend on another coin and this is why until now, there is no altcoin that can beat bitcoin. if the other coins want to beat bitcoin then they need to prepare all things including the price but I doubt that there is any coin could do this. maybe not in today and in the next year but maybe for 5 or 10 years later because no one knows what will happen in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BuyerGV

Activity: 322
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

already there is a coin more expensive BTC
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:19 AM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization. Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.
Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.
For example, one of Fluidledger’s goals is to build a next-generation payment gateway, a payment processor solution that enables merchants to accept Fluidledger tokens/coins from buyers while receiving their funds in fiat currency.
Another project is the migration of Fluidledger from the Waves Platform to a quantum proof blockchain.
Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys life forever theme.
Many people are taking up the FREE ICO offer and Fluidledger has decided to increase the free coin giveaway to 50 token/coins X 100,000. That means there will be 100,000 holders of coins/tokens when the FREE ICO closes.
This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in a progressive token/coin that will be looking after your best interests. It is in your best interests to SHARE THIS if you take up the FREE ICO offer.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

www.fluidledger.com announces, "Many people are taking up the FREE ICO offer and Fluidledger has decided to increase the free coin giveaway to 50 token/coins X 100,000. That means there will be 100,000 holders of coins/tokens when the FREE ICO closes."

Free coins at www.fluidledger.com (THE NEXT BIG THING)
Blog https://fluidledger.livejournal.com
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

People dont care about technical parameters of coin.
Look at BTC. It`s an Idol, it's a crypto №1.
And nobody cares that transaction fees are 15-20$...

seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:18:29 AM

I dont think so, even though bitcoin is very unstable based on what i hear but no one can beat bitcoin, even ethereum cannot beat bitcoin so there is no possibility that the new alt coin can beat bitcoin, that's a hoax

---
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.
everyone can say, he can claim too. The fact says the truth. I can also my coin is the best, in fact you will see that my coin is not worth as bitcoin is. The natural selection will work The first hardfork BCH claim that BCH is the real BTC. OK Let's see in the market.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

Thats very possible we have 3rd generation alts ,it means a further upgrades with the existing coins more advanced technology and product .

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

This does not convince me at all. I will not even check this project's website with such a spiel. Well, first and foremost, a good number of coins are already claiming even before their projects are being launched that they will be the new Bitcoin or they would be at par with Bitcoin or even they would beat Bitcoin and replace it in its throne. I would say good luck to all these coins and I wish them well. That is not sarcastic. I want all these coins to dream high and work for it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:06 AM

This is not convincing for me because bitcoin is a solid coin now and pioneer coin in cryptocurrency, beside from that bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the people who involved bitcoin. There are many altcoins who was trying to overtake bitcoin but they can't do.
Even ethereum almost overtake the price of bitcoin but still bitcoin win and now you've said fluidledger  going to change the crypto landscape but they can't jump in of what bitcoin status now.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

A lot of project has already said but always failed. It's easy to say things like that but what's important is that they do it rather than making foolish claims that is surely a bait for excited newbies or naive investors.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

This is not serious!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: