Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Bitcoin will always remain a bitcoin, a monster in the crypto world. And altcoyins will take their place in the world of crypto currencies. I do not know which altcoyin can take the place of bitcoin.

New entrants are coming into this market
Many are dubious about Bitcoin because of exchange hacks, not eco friendly,etc
When new entrants out number old entrants its goodbye Bitcoin!
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

This is an open Forum.Anyone can say Any thing.But Maybe New alt coin can beat Bitcoin after some years Wink
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

Bitcoin will always remain a bitcoin, a monster in the crypto world. And altcoyins will take their place in the world of crypto currencies. I do not know which altcoyin can take the place of bitcoin.

In addition the CME ( Futures) is regarded as questionable: i wont say more!

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

What you have tried to picture can really happen. There will be one day a bitcoin killer. However, I don't know how long will it take for another coin to overtake bitcoin its terms of its price or even its dominance its terms of marketcap. Ethereum last year around May-June tried and says that they will do it. But they succeed. Now, looks like XRP is also making a move of its own and challenging bitcoin. Let's see how it goes though, its too early to tell but for me, it can't overtook bitcoin, there's too much as stake. No one would like to see a coin that is said to be centralized and used it banking system to rule crypto's.

If there's a coin that can really topple bitcoin, its could be a new coin that hasn't been in the circulation yet. Its not yet born, so I don't think bitcoin can be stop in the next 10-20 years.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

looking for the specific that on what coin are may able to beat bitcoin for on its leading place for where this is was able to be the number cause of on how does bitcoin for might take a good performance for and the way on how we are able to have some profit with this.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

This is an open Forum.Anyone can say Any thing.But Maybe New alt coin can beat Bitcoin after some years Wink

It depends how ambitious the competitors are.
Millions of dollars pumped into a smear campaign would not help Bitcoin!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

looking for the specific that on what coin are may able to beat bitcoin for on its leading place for where this is was able to be the number cause of on how does bitcoin for might take a good performance for and the way on how we are able to have some profit with this.

Hard to understand you but some people say Litecoin!
I say Fluidledger!
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Of course, it can happen. All want to beat the present perfect thing and it is a very simple matter. There are many alts which are really good and have a chance to beat bitcoin and if they give much more benefits and facilities than bitcoin then they can beat bitcoin because people want there good and no one wants to be a loser. People invest into bitcoin for benefit and if they can get more benefits then they will obviously come out from bitcoin and invest into that alt.

Some new alts are coming and hoping to be more succeed than bitcoin and to fulfill this hope then they have to know what people want. People of all over the world invest anywhere for just for benefit and be a successful human. These alts have to give that requirement to people and have to be honest then it will be and of course to be change of position it will take so.much time.
zdrmay

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

I think it's just a rumor. The futures market will not let bitcoin go up in price. The cme is controlled by the fed! No alt coin can beat Bitcoin. It's not in the nature of crypto. There is still no coin that can displace bitcoin. I think that in the coming years such a coin will not arise. Bitcoin is a leader and always will be.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is a free ICO

This FREE ICO has more subscribers than many existing coins!

At this point in time Fluidledger is the worlds first belief based coin

On that basis Fluidledger is already written into history!

Go to www.fluidledger.com , a big surprise is waiting for you!

At the moment 70% of visitors to www.fluidledger.com register for the FREE ICO!

In addition, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP and is working in stealth.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing and get involved today!

Oh my, I think that this is another of those project that make the crypto environment more dangerous that it is already. It is not that difficult to do a decent project, even if you are not going to change the world. It take the same effort as developing a nonsense scheme.

vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

I think nobody can beat Bitcoin. It the most popular . Every person knows about cryptoworld  begins with Bitcoin.  People buy btc at first and than other coins. To buy some alt you need to buy btc firstly. Many coins can make x10-100 but they so far from btc.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I think it's just a rumor. The futures market will not let bitcoin go up in price. The cme is controlled by the fed! No alt coin can beat Bitcoin. It's not in the nature of crypto. There is still no coin that can displace bitcoin. I think that in the coming years such a coin will not arise. Bitcoin is a leader and always will be.

You think it’s a rumor. I suppose you also think Santa is real?
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

There were many new altcoins that came to the market with the new technologies. Their developers claimed that their specific technology is powerful enough to beat Bitcoin. That sentences are varying. Bitcoin hasn't been beaten at the price till now but it has been beaten by the technologies because back then when it was created there wasn't possible to create chains based on something that exists today.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

There were many new altcoins that came to the market with the new technologies. Their developers claimed that their specific technology is powerful enough to beat Bitcoin. That sentences are varying. Bitcoin hasn't been beaten at the price till now but it has been beaten by the technologies because back then when it was created there wasn't possible to create chains based on something that exists today.

Very true, interesting point!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

Its good that competition must increase due to competition many things will improve and investor will take benefit from it,But if we talk to defeat Bitcoin is not easy task if beat the Bitcoin it mean over all globally investment in Bitcoin to be beat and its is not possible in near future.

Anything could happen this year!
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

i dont see the possibility of that... meanwhile anything is possible, who can boldly say bitcoin will became as it is now in the past years.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

i dont see the possibility of that... meanwhile anything is possible, who can boldly say bitcoin will became as it is now in the past years.
[/quot

www.fluidledger.com says

This is a very good riddle?
I now know the answer, took me a long time to understand it
The solution to your riddle is the IP for the rise of an Altcoin to no 1!

BonaskiCrooger

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

BITCOIN is the KING
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

I think Bitcoin will continue to survive and until now there is no Altcoin able to defeat the power of Bitcoin. Some Altcoins say they can show better quality. But in the end a popularity will beat it all, Bitcoin has been widely used by many people and is now growing so it can be a powerful means of payment in the world economic system today.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

If it is true then there is not a thing that is not possible. altcoin currently is also a coin is likely to develop as it is also very promising results were obtained in addition to the bitcoin. currently just a lot of people who prefer altcoin because the movement of the bitcoin who failed to go to a higher value again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: