Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
Goorobo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

For now Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto because it was the first, however there are serious problems with the POW and POS systems long term. The blockchain era has arrived however the future of Bitcoin is not certain. The biggest question is what do people use it for? If it is not useful it will lose value. In the future you will see task specific crypto being adopted.
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

Intelectual property? We're here because cryptocurrencies are decentrralized dude. Whats the point if its controlled by a single group or company?
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:01:09 AM

Let's look at Napster as an example. At the inception of the web it was the first peer to peer file sharing system and everyone used it until the powers at be shut it down hard and fast. Then along came Itunes, Google Play etc. etc. Do you see where I am going with this?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:09:44 AM

The Dethroning of Bitcoin

Fluidledger’s ambition is to become the number one crypto currency by market capitalization. www.fluidledger.com seeks 1,000,000 holders of its tokens/coins and is introducing sensible standards to this industry so that it can attract mum and dad coin holders. 1,000,000 token/coin holders would give Fluidledleder the critical mass to dethrone Bitcoin.  There are not 1,000,000 holders of Bitcoin.

In a surprising move Fluidledger announced that their FREE tokens/coins on the Waves Platform will be fully insured when they make their debut. This move is groundbreaking.

Bitcoin has been plagued by hacks, ponzi schemes and increasingly professional thefts since 2011.

Fluidledger’s innovative move today offers Fluidledger token/coin holders peace of mind.

Fluidledger wants the mum and dad investors who are entering the crypto currency market to have peace of mind knowing that their token/coin is covered by an insurance policy covering any losses resulting from a breach of cyber security. Fluidledger is already a registered asset on the Waves platform.

Furthermore, Fluidledger will migrate to a quantum-proof blockchain in the near future. The initiatives that Fluidledger are implementing solve problems that have been plaguing this industry.

Fluidledger will be partnering with many companies to bring products to its ecosystem. This process value adds to the token/coin value.
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

In order for a crypto currency to be successful it has to fulfill a need. QAU provides liquidity for the Ripple market. NMC provides data, dns and info censorship free, XRP is used by banks and BTC is used for...does anyone really know?
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:00 AM

until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.

I think no altcoin can beat Bitcoin. Just see the volume  and cost of bitcoin and let us know which coin is capable to even come close to the bitcoins. The Bitcoin is the king of the coins. Some people say ETH has the ability to beat bitcoin but you can compare Eth growth and bitcoin growth for last 1 year and you can see the difference.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:02:53 AM

BTC is being used mostly as the easiest way to enter the crypto markets for investment because everyone sees it as a universal coin accepted by almost everyone. But what many people don't realize is that there were many crypto currencies around before BTC. It's not unique, so why does everyone want to buy it?
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

until now, I think bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency and no altcoin can beat bitcoin although maybe in the future if one altcoin can give many benefits than bitcoin, it could happen. maybe the price of altcoin need to increase and the altcoin received a big support not just from the dev but also from the community and many people use the altcoin for any purposes. for now, I think many altcoins want to be in the second position in the coinmarketcap and they are trying to survive and compete with the others.

I think no altcoin can beat Bitcoin. Just see the volume  and cost of bitcoin and let us know which coin is capable to even come close to the bitcoins. The Bitcoin is the king of the coins. Some people say ETH has the ability to beat bitcoin but you can compare Eth growth and bitcoin growth for last 1 year and you can see the difference.

Absolutely Yes because bitcoin cannot defeat  any new altcoin even the current altcoin the price are so huge and continue to boost tge demand also are so high more and more country are now see the good potential of btc that why their adopt this new currency.
I read some review and opinion of other member in this forum and I agree with them this is a fake and scam altcoin only believe to bitcoin because it trusted for long ling time.

Goorobo

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

They said the Titanic was unsinkable, but it did. That big banks were to big to fail, but they did. To say BTC is unbeatable...
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:37 AM

The last comment makes a lot of sense!
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

That is just a new scam. I can sure with you, no coin can beat the Bitcoin role in the economy. So, you should not spend your time to take care about this problem. Let research and spend time for trading.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

There is no cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best coin ever. I don't think this new coin will beat btc. It is a matter of laugh.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

Sounds ridiculous but we'll see if how legit this claim is. And if it is true, i doubt who would ever buy this new and not even tested through times coin with a base value same as bitcoin.

wayne_812

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

Everyone has the right to express themselves. Pay no heed to such statements. It is only one of the countless altcoins which has an uncertain future!
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

That reminds me of a message I recently got about an ICO where all they have is 1 Token (maximum supply) so everything is within the token fraction, that way; its price will get higher than BTC
Can't say more than Good luck Smiley

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

In theory Bitcoin will implode:

Because even as prices swell and the list of vendors accepting Bitcoin grows, the technology itself becomes more inefficient, cumbersome, and energy-hungry.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

www.fluidledger.com will not implode. Bitcoin is a professional pump and dump coin. The Whales are the winners!
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

The last comment makes a lot of sense!
I dont think so that any altcoins can beat bitcoin, eventhough there will be have a new altcoin, it can not totally dethroned or beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best crypocurrency and it is the strongest cryptocurrency among the rest and since bitcoin was running, there are no one altcoins who beat bitcoin

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

Nope, its too early for them to declare that they can beat bitcoin and in my opinion they are just bluffing. Bitcoin's market position and number of investors do not just rely and see bitcoin based on its price in the market, there are a lot of advantages that bitcoin offers and its credibility to its investors is well established any new crypto planning to defeat bitcoin will surely face an enormous amount of skepticism and challenges before they defeat btc.

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:51 AM

There are still chance for it get its intend price. This make me remember a story long time ago about an young man making a website and sell every pixel in it for ads with very high price and lots of big companies has bought. Quite long time and I just hear in the TV but this might be a similar idea.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: