Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

no it is not true we are paying more for bitcoin only. it is absolutely false statement. altcoin is reaching equal to bitcoin is difficult don't trust like this fake statements.

None of the coins can manage to beat bitcoin, this is an undefined job. I don't even say impossible for this, because it's not probable. They can serve good things to the community but they don't need to beat bitcoin. We don't need it.

www.fluidledger.com seeks top 15 market cap!
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

How will you measure validity? Anyone can say anything they what, whether they didt their research or not but that does not make it valid. Anyway, I do not think there is any coin that will beat the king Bitcoin. Not even the top coins listed in the coinmarketcap, how much more those newcomers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

How will you measure validity? Anyone can say anything they what, whether they didt their research or not but that does not make it valid. Anyway, I do not think there is any coin that will beat the king Bitcoin. Not even the top coins listed in the coinmarketcap, how much more those newcomers.

Anything is possible
Go and read about www.fluidledger.com
These guys plan to change the way people think:
Harness that and your top 15 market cap
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

No one or no coin can beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin just like a founding father for cryptocurency.and no one can beat it.
i still believe Bitcoin is the main.all ALT only can follow him,
simple case if BTC price go down,much of ALT going down following BTC price  Grin

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

any coins can beat bitcoin and any coins can said that but they have to prove it first. as i see today coins they  really have potential on par with bitcoin in the future.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

any coins can beat bitcoin and any coins can said that but they have to prove it first. as i see today coins they  really have potential on par with bitcoin in the future.
where you see its potential, it looks far from potential beating bitcoin in the future.
anything that altcoin does remains remains under the influence of bitcoin and that's a fact not a prediction.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Yes I've been already hearing gossips and hearsays that new alt coin is about to beat bitcoin but still there's nothing new as of this very moment, still it's bitcoin in the top reigning as the King of Cryptocurrency. It's funny to think that they can replace or beat bitcoin today considering that bitcoin has many users and investors which makes bitcoin to remain strong through all those times when bitcoin started this crypto currency world.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Well, they can say all the things that they want to say about bitcoin is gonna be kicked out and beaten by a new alt coin but I am sure it will never happen at all, not today not any time. Maybe they can beat and replace the second placer but not the first placer which is the bitcoin. I'm quite doubtful for all those cryptocurrencies out there challenging bitcoin to take it's place because they are still young and had not been tested against time.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

Almost all of the new alts always says that,its part of their promotional strategy but alts wont beat the king.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

www.fluidledger.com NOW has the the winning hand.

All I can tell you is go and get some coins!

To go top 15 market cap will be a piece of cake:

The entry and exit level for cryptocurrency is through banks. Fluidledger’s IP makes them and no 1 and No 3 market cap redundant.

We are not playing games.

We work on a genius level.

Get your free coins and when WE ARE READY the IP will be released most probably Live from a high profile venue in a country that is crypto friendly!

Fluidledger has worked out the riddle!

It took many great minds to do it but now we have it!

Welcome to the world of Fluidledger!
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

i think it is does not make sense at all no matter what they do they never attained the full potential of the bitcoin there are some that can make it to half but they also fail no matter what bitcoin will be at the top and no one can beat it at this point
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

i think it is does not make sense at all no matter what they do they never attained the full potential of the bitcoin there are some that can make it to half but they also fail no matter what bitcoin will be at the top and no one can beat it at this point

Read the post above: Do you understand the word redundant!

We do not make posts for fun. We are serious about what we do!

Fluidledger is playing for keeps my friend!

There is no THE before bitcoin: you are not a native speaker.

Redundant means:

Not required/needed.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

www.fluidledger.com says

We have jazzed up the website a bit:
Many people ask why we use Weebly Free:

We have a .com domain.
Weebly have unlimited bandwidth
They have the best IOS app I know for website design: user friendly!
The paid option has no real benefits.
We had to pay them for email service: our email is admin@fluidledger.com

I hope this is helpful!
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Every new altcoin says it will become Bitcoin or more then that. Actually this is a dream of every altcoin to beat bitcoin but no one actually do so. Bitcoin has its own worth which no one can deny.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Every new altcoin says it will become Bitcoin or more then that. Actually this is a dream of every altcoin to beat bitcoin but no one actually do so. Bitcoin has its own worth which no one can deny.

The entry and exit level for cryptocurrency is through banks. Fluidledger’s IP makes them and no 1 and No 3 market cap redundant: We are not playing games in 2018!
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

No coin today can prove its superiority over bitcoin. And I think that in the next few years, bitcoin will have no competitors that could replace it

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

No coin today can prove its superiority over bitcoin. And I think that in the next few years, bitcoin will have no competitors that could replace it

www.fluidledger.com will repeat itself:

The entry and exit level for cryptocurrency is through banks. Fluidledger’s IP makes them and no 1 and No 3 market cap redundant:

We are not playing games in 2018!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is the FIRST belief based coin/token.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Wolfchain is the name given by Fluidledger for a new ledger that will make blockchain look unintelligent. The wolfchain project is one of Fluidledger’s many projects and was conceived using original thought!

The coins are underwritten against cyber theft!

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.

There have been a lot such claims which keep on coming and going but eventually BTC has shown it multiple times that HE IS THE KING.
BCH after having a lot of market manipulation tried 3 times and failed the fliping, I dont expect any other token to claim the throne.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is the FIRST belief based coin/token.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Wolfchain is the name given by Fluidledger for a new ledger that will make blockchain look unintelligent. The wolfchain project is one of Fluidledger’s many projects and was conceived using original thought!

The coins are underwritten against cyber theft!

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.

There have been a lot such claims which keep on coming and going but eventually BTC has shown it multiple times that HE IS THE KING.
BCH after having a lot of market manipulation tried 3 times and failed the fliping, I dont expect any other token to claim the throne.

It would pay you to read the threads more carefully:

www.fluidledger.com will repeat itself:

The entry and exit level for cryptocurrency is through banks. Fluidledger’s IP makes them and no 1 and No 3 market cap redundant:

We are not playing games in 2018!

It is my suggestion to watch what we are doing and get some coins and also tell your friend, family,etc
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

where you see its potential, it looks far from potential beating bitcoin in the future.
anything that altcoin does remains remains under the influence of bitcoin and that's a fact not a prediction.

My suggestion is for people who made posts like this in the past to have taken us seriously!
I hope they are updating themselves with what we are doing.
Fluidledger value adds even in ICO mode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: