Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

I've already heard a lot of statements from different coins that they will outperform beatcoin. And where are they? Bitcoin was the first to stay there. Bitcoin is like digital gold. Everyone is equal to him.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

A lot of alts said that,we can beat btc?! but wait theres no one succeeded.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

A lot of alts said that,we can beat btc?! but wait theres no one succeeded.

www.Fluidledger.com is working on it 24/7
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

No one gonna takes those claim seriously. Talk big, get shit.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

This is crazy, Everyone here will not agree that this coin will beat the bitcoin. There's so many information out there which can be thought to be true but their not. This coin might be a scam, we do not know, and how come this coin will beat the bitcoin this coin can't even beat first the ethereum which is second to the highest in the marketcap.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

This is crazy, Everyone here will not agree that this coin will beat the bitcoin. There's so many information out there which can be thought to be true but their not. This coin might be a scam, we do not know, and how come this coin will beat the bitcoin this coin can't even beat first the ethereum which is second to the highest in the marketcap.

Many people are excited about this coins potential!
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Everything can happen, but is is pretty hard.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is a free ICO

Fluidledger is the FIRST belief based coin/token.

In addition, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP and is working in stealth.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Another project is longevity pertaining to Silicon Valleys live forever theme.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.

The market cap for altcoin is catching up to BTC.  I believe that altcoin will surpass BTC soon, especially ethereum and Ripple.

"The market cap for altcoin is catching up to BTC.  I believe that altcoin will surpass BTC soon, especially ethereum and Ripple."

What fundamentals do you have to say that altcoin will overcome the Bitcoin, there are several photors that prevents the possibility, I will name a few:

1- Bitcoin is King
2- The success of the digital currency is due to Bitcoin
3 - Cap's biggest investment is in Bitcoin
4- The biggest Whales are in Bitcoin.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

In addition, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP and is working in stealth.

Fluidledger is FREE at the moment and when the coins are distributed after the FREE ICO the tokens/coins will find their price.

Fluidledger has many products/services to add to its ecosystem and will value add. Fluidledger is open minded and diverse. Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration.

Take a look at what we are doing. Most people that come to the website get involved.

The market cap for altcoin is catching up to BTC.  I believe that altcoin will surpass BTC soon, especially ethereum and Ripple.

it is a strong possibility but many won’t agree. I understand your reasoning!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

The market cap for altcoin is catching up to BTC.  I believe that altcoin will surpass BTC soon, especially ethereum and Ripple.

"The market cap for altcoin is catching up to BTC.  I believe that altcoin will surpass BTC soon, especially ethereum and Ripple."

What fundamentals do you have to say that altcoin will overcome the Bitcoin, there are several photors that prevents the possibility, I will name a few:

1- Bitcoin is King
2- The success of the digital currency is due to Bitcoin
3 - Cap's biggest investment is in Bitcoin
4- The biggest Whales are in Bitcoin.

www.Fluidledger.com is currently working in stealth on Project Hurdle. Currently, banks are used as the entry and exit point to the cryptocurrency markets. Imagine an entry and exit without banks that was clean and neat! This is the Holy Grail and will change the landscape. Fluidledger has the IP.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Everything can happen, but is is pretty hard.

www.fluidledger.com says

Totally agree, it is not easy but you have to dig deep and be relentless!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

Anybody can say anything when they are still in the ICO.  Probably it is part of their promotion of their coins.  But seriously?  Stronger altcoins that are starting to gain trust and value are even questionable if they could beat bitcoin,  and now this? 

www.fluidledger.com says:

Fluidledger is unique and no one has gone to the level of thought that we have to extract IP that is a reasonable challenge to the so called King of coins.

Never underestimate anything!
Rodge182

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

Anybody can say anything when they are still in the ICO.  Probably it is part of their promotion of their coins.  But seriously?  Stronger altcoins that are starting to gain trust and value are even questionable if they could beat bitcoin,  and now this? 

www.fluidledger.com says:

Fluidledger is unique and no one has gone to the level of thought that we have to extract IP that is a reasonable challenge to the so called King of coins.

Never underestimate anything!

No I don't think it could happen anytime soon or in the near future. As you can see, ETH with a lot of innovation and functionality than bitcoin cannot surpass the power of the king, what more to the coins that will just be starting out? Also, there are many forks that happened to bitcoin like the segwit2x but turns out to be just like any other altcoins in the market.
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

There is another ICO coin that advertises itself as the next bitcoin as well - 4new
I don't see how any of these coins can replace bit coins when in all exchanges BTC is the main trading pair vs alts.
Even ETH trading pairs have less liquidity although it is available in most exchanges.
So until they manage to do that then maybe there are still inferior to BTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

There is another ICO coin that advertises itself as the next bitcoin as well - 4new
I don't see how any of these coins can replace bit coins when in all exchanges BTC is the main trading pair vs alts.
Even ETH trading pairs have less liquidity although it is available in most exchanges.
So until they manage to do that then maybe there are still inferior to BTC

None of them will replace bitcoin, they just claim to do so. Most of those devs don't even have the skills to create something similar for themselves.
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

35% of users that come to this topic signup! Tell me why? This is a fact of life. Fluidledger appeals because it is guaranteed against theft from hackers by virtue of insurance. The mums and dads of this world don’t want a crypto that has a bad history of hacks. New people are entering this market everyday and want some guarantee. The way I see it Fluidledger is a shining star in a dubious world. Honesty and integrity prevail! It is FREE at the moment and that s very honest unlike the many ICOs that are highly questionable.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

35% of users that come to this topic signup! Tell me why? This is a fact of life. Fluidledger appeals because it is guaranteed against theft from hackers by virtue of insurance. The mums and dads of this world don’t want a crypto that has a bad history of hacks. New people are entering this market everyday and want some guarantee. The way I see it Fluidledger is a shining star in a dubious world. Honesty and integrity prevail! It is FREE at the moment and that s very honest unlike the many ICOs that are highly questionable.

Www.Fluidledger.com says that number is now over 50 percent

Yes, over 50 percent of people that visit the site sign up
Yes, it’s a gray deal!
I haven’t seen better!
There is no reason not to get involved!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Yes, it’s a gray deal!
I haven’t seen better!

If you don’t get involved in www.fluidledger.com TELL US WHY?
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Yes, it’s a gray deal!
I haven’t seen better!

Feedback is good!

NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

Yes, it’s a gray deal!
I haven’t seen better!

Feedback is good!

@Tilbrook007 you are clearly spamming your website. Don't know, but seeing from the post you are clearly spamming. Now, to answer this question. Many of the coins in the market have claimed to beat the bitcoin but still they haven't done at least the half of the price of bitcoin in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: