Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:34:45 PM

Guys,

What will happen if coinmine.pl quark pool goes down? It seems about 95% of quark hashrate is in there.

It is DANGEROUS !!!!

Good window on humanity.  Every individual knows we need to spread the hash around for the good of everyone...except the individual always thinks only of themselves and leaves it up to someone else.

One of the newer pools needs a block finder bonus or something to attract some miners away from coinmine.  Ideally a new wallet with a built in miner that switches pools will be made (ie Memory Coin).  Because the only thing people like more than greed is taking the easy road...so make mining as simple and thinking free as possible Smiley

Seems nobody else care. WHATEVER!

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:05:47 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:11:19 PM by mcphervi

Hi Guys!
I feel truly privileged and somewhat humbled to announce that the official Quark website will now have an official Quark Press Team. Our goal will to be keep the Quark community, as well as a potential investors up to date with respect to major news updates, in several major languages. We will aspire to keep a high level of journalistic integrity and to report on well established, confirmed news items of interest to our current and future stakeholders. Our first post on the Current State of Quark is now online on the main website here:
http://www.qrk.cc/press/

Our membership currently includes myself and Quark Check, and several more members are currently being enlisted. I will be spearheading the English updates, while Quark Check will be providing Chinese translations for the site.
Follow us on Twitter @QuarkPress!
Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
Victor
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:22:12 AM

Hi Guys!
I feel truly privileged and somewhat humbled to announce that the official Quark website will now have an official Quark Press Team. Our goal with to be keep the Quark community, as well as a potential investors up to date with respect to major news updates, in several major languages. We will aspire to keep a high level of journalistic integrity and to report on well established, confirmed news items of interest to our current and future stakeholders. Our first post on the Current State of Quark is now online on the main website here:

Our membership currently includes myself and Quark Check, and several more members are currently being enlisted. I will be spearheading the English updates, while Quark Check will be providing Chinese translations for the site.

Victor

Great job mate
azz365

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:23:05 AM

Hi Guys!
I feel truly privileged and somewhat humbled to announce that the official Quark website will now have an official Quark Press Team. Our goal with to be keep the Quark community, as well as a potential investors up to date with respect to major news updates, in several major languages. We will aspire to keep a high level of journalistic integrity and to report on well established, confirmed news items of interest to our current and future stakeholders. Our first post on the Current State of Quark is now online on the main website here:

Victor

hope the news can stop price down
Promethium

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:08:57 AM

Support the Thunder Clap
http://redd.it/1zidcx
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

Here is another connected node on the P2Pool network, Slowly but surely becoming your one stop P2Pool destination.

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

minerd -a quark -o stratum+tcp://qrk.e-pool.net:8910 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

Feel free to use this mail epool.net@gmail.com to send a message.

PS: we also have facebook page :  https://www.facebook.com/epoolnet

Happy mining!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:04:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 10:50:04 PM by mcphervi

From the Quark Press Team:
A new post entitled Day 2 updates is now online. Discusses Biltgild, coinpayments and Thunderclap.

Also online - the Chinese translation of the "The Current State of Quark". Huge props to fellow team member Quark Check!

Once again - follow on Twitter @QuarkPress
Victor
chip99

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

approved as scam coin. made me lose few btcs some time ago... well you could say bad trader but ...

crypto777

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

Bitcoin / Quark Price Change in % compare on 4 March 2014 -

Chart - http://myip.ms/info/coins_prices/1/market1/7777/market2/71

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:30:32 AM

Coins for Joints  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:34:29 AM

since i was ignored many pages ago.. guess what ?

PLEASE update the first post with the truth about whether Quark was premined or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will keep harping.......... even if the dev did a vanishing act (and almost certainly changed names and made a new coin)

do you guys ever clue in when a dev never posts on a coin topic ever again and a new coin comes up ? get the hint ?
you have been pumped and dumped on and sitting their holding your bag trying to hype up your dead coin is a waste of time.. wake up guys come on

people out there started spreading rumors and lies that Quark was premined really REALLY badly and that the coin launch was sooooooo unfair.
and guess what ? the Doge tards you guys attract ate it up whole and never even doubted it.. they took it as fact. (and dumped QRK for Doge)
and what blows me away is the dev had to have seen this going down last few months and still to this day never even brought up the matter on page / comment 1

need services ? no you need to repair the massive severe damage Trolls did to your coin and start dealing with these lying brats.
kids treat this all like some high school game spreading lies on purpose to damage a competing coin etc
the solution to that is not adding some dumb ass useless service for a dead coin.

Hey coin dev.. wake wakey mofo ..where are you ? or should i say what name you using now ?

Imagine if Bitcointalk randomly decided to cross reference account logins and then posted it all publicly
can you guys honestly say it wouldn't matter ?
Why is it NONE of you out there care in the slightest who posted the coin ?

blah blah ..i waste more of my time, nothings going to change ..only solution is to walk away ..this entire scene is a lost cause and it's only gonna get worse and worse
until the cops, fbi authorities etc crack down.. and they will ..just wait & see

It was obviously not premined. There is no need to address and put any focus on something that isn't needed.
Quarkcoin First Block - 2013-07-21 and announced on 2013-07-21.
Source:
http://bitinfocharts.com/quarkcoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0

The developer is certainly active too.

it DOES need to be addressed and i have harped on why and your blind... open your eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:43:17 AM

QRk was never questioned with regard premine. What upset the noob wave was the mining was completed after 6 months. However they seem to have no issue at all jumping on coins like topcoin, mint and black and an entire host who's minting was essentially completed within a few days or weeks Smiley  Forget the tiny pos factor, how does that help make them more fair because the miners who INSTAMINED those get the pos too Smiley

It was a host of noobs that started crying instamine because they had no clue that there was an entirely different distribution model here from the others which medium to long term goes in qrks favour.  

Look at all the noobs trying to talk up coin2, yes it was fair.... but all "mined" in essentially a day. You mined it by registering your name on facebook a  lot fucking easier than leaving 6 i5 running day and night. I do support coin2 also though because yes it is fair, if you bothered to register anyone could. YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING IS NOT FAIR IF YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE AS ANYONE ELSE. If you were interested in crypto and read daily the boards you had a fair chance to register. If you are not that interest and just pop in now and then, you may have missed it. It's like anything in life you tend to get out what you put in.

Everyone had a fair chance to mine qrk. Back then it seemed botnets or cheap vps nodes were not on the case so much because i was getting a few blocks per day just using my personal cpus....even my laptops were getting a couple of blocks a day for days on end.  So if you were in crypto at that time you had a fair chance to mine.. If you were late to cryto guess what you got a 2nd chance ...............TO BUY FOR NOTHING....FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS... I sold stupidly A LOT for 200ish because it has been laying at 37 for ages and i thought i was getting a good price.  So EVERYONE in crypto right up to there has 2 chances to get in on QRK cheaply.  

These new coins are producing entire mint in sometimes a day or less ... and lots within a couple of weeks.  Where is all the crying about instamining there?? Simple there is no crying because they think they are part of the instamine. As i have said and will ALWAYS say, THE PEOPLE THAT CRY ABOUT QRK DON'T HAVE QRK....IT IS ENVY THAT DRIVES THEM TO CRY ABOUT IT ELSE WHY DO I NOT SEE THEM CRYING ON EVERY COIN THAT HAS WORSE INSTAMINING?HuhHuh it really is that simple.

QRK was not the most fair.......but i can tell you it was by a LONG way not the most unfair.

This coin was deliberately taken down yesterday, i watched it happen.

HOWEVER it does not matter ....the cryptsy market is tiny.... there are hardly any qrk produced and if you look at the wallets, QRK is held as a store of wealth. The big holders will NEVER sell QRk cheaply. They don't need to they can see what any investor looks for. QRK is far above 99% of alt currencies in terms of community and it's name is huge in the alt world. Never have i seen a coin so copied in terms of algo and name. Of course LTC is more copied in terms of algo, but look at all the qrk clones. They want to keep so close to the qrk name.... molecule, atom, particle, fairqurk, bitquark, quarkbar.  QRK is a premier alt and now considering it's minting size is rather cheap for what you get.

QRK was fairly priced at 10-15k , it is now good value. Never panic. QRK will grow, the people at the core of the community are dedicated. The vast amount of people holding are what i call premium investors. They are holding a lot of BTC too. Most are from before the 3rd wave and have huge crypto wealth. Not like these new crypto seekers that need to flip their latest coin to try to get back and hold some btc for comfort. QRK holders for the most part have enough BTC not to have to do that.

I am waiting for a huge collapse in new coins and the consolidation back into older premium alts and btc.

QRK needs to forget about building a micro community away from the alt community and start here with new ideas, a development pot with someone very active at the helm

QRk already has all the tools it needs to go forward.

1. Excellent coin, i am still using the original wallet ffs, it's fast, great name - very well known - aged and proven.
2. Excellent exchanges already btc38, amongst the premium alt exchange.... next thing qrk needs it's own market like xpm and doge has.
3. Some good motivated hardcore people at the core of the community with ideas.
4. There are already direct to fiat exchanges, android wallet, pre build website payments service.

It has all the tools, the community needs to keep more visable, and have someone to lead and organise the projects.  That person should be paid for their time and effort. I suggest a dev pot set up , with the person who is going to lead these projects to take 2% from it for their work.

We need also to think of a way to reward those that donate to the dev projects so that ALL will be motivated to donate.

We want QRK back to 30k - and forward on to 50k -100k then we need to build a coin with services that is worth that much now. It is possible but the community must get more active again and elect a someone to take the helm.

+1 thanks..

I have explained it so many times...

FYI : now there is a quick way to judge the sense and maturity of a poster .. if they ask this 'pre-mine' question, it means they are not reading anything about QRK,  or can be written off as a fool.

bs.

Quark was not the most fair ?
yes it was in fact 100% fair and more fair than some facebook coin crap..
more fair than guys who deliberatly avoid posting coins here..

writing off the massive huge volume of people that believe that quark was in fact premined when i know it was not is retarded !
means you you should mention it on page 1.. after all open your eye contrarians.. ever other god damn coin mentions it so uhhhh HELLLLLOOOOOOOO

sorry but your full shit ..like most of you out there and you will get what you get.
making comment after comment about how you have to hype up this coin bumping this topic and then arguing with me saying its just fine is a +1 hypocrisy / idiocy lol

it's standard practice to provide info on a coins ANN page so some how you twats need to argue with me and say it's better to not mention it ?
gimme break seriously.. listen to your selves jeez lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:38:56 PM

QRk was never questioned with regard premine. What upset the noob wave was the mining was completed after 6 months. However they seem to have no issue at all jumping on coins like topcoin, mint and black and an entire host who's minting was essentially completed within a few days or weeks Smiley  Forget the tiny pos factor, how does that help make them more fair because the miners who INSTAMINED those get the pos too Smiley

It was a host of noobs that started crying instamine because they had no clue that there was an entirely different distribution model here from the others which medium to long term goes in qrks favour.  

Look at all the noobs trying to talk up coin2, yes it was fair.... but all "mined" in essentially a day. You mined it by registering your name on facebook a  lot fucking easier than leaving 6 i5 running day and night. I do support coin2 also though because yes it is fair, if you bothered to register anyone could. YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING IS NOT FAIR IF YOU HAVE THE SAME CHANCE AS ANYONE ELSE. If you were interested in crypto and read daily the boards you had a fair chance to register. If you are not that interest and just pop in now and then, you may have missed it. It's like anything in life you tend to get out what you put in.

Everyone had a fair chance to mine qrk. Back then it seemed botnets or cheap vps nodes were not on the case so much because i was getting a few blocks per day just using my personal cpus....even my laptops were getting a couple of blocks a day for days on end.  So if you were in crypto at that time you had a fair chance to mine.. If you were late to cryto guess what you got a 2nd chance ...............TO BUY FOR NOTHING....FOR WEEKS AND MONTHS... I sold stupidly A LOT for 200ish because it has been laying at 37 for ages and i thought i was getting a good price.  So EVERYONE in crypto right up to there has 2 chances to get in on QRK cheaply.  

These new coins are producing entire mint in sometimes a day or less ... and lots within a couple of weeks.  Where is all the crying about instamining there?? Simple there is no crying because they think they are part of the instamine. As i have said and will ALWAYS say, THE PEOPLE THAT CRY ABOUT QRK DON'T HAVE QRK....IT IS ENVY THAT DRIVES THEM TO CRY ABOUT IT ELSE WHY DO I NOT SEE THEM CRYING ON EVERY COIN THAT HAS WORSE INSTAMINING?HuhHuh it really is that simple.

QRK was not the most fair.......but i can tell you it was by a LONG way not the most unfair.

This coin was deliberately taken down yesterday, i watched it happen.

HOWEVER it does not matter ....the cryptsy market is tiny.... there are hardly any qrk produced and if you look at the wallets, QRK is held as a store of wealth. The big holders will NEVER sell QRk cheaply. They don't need to they can see what any investor looks for. QRK is far above 99% of alt currencies in terms of community and it's name is huge in the alt world. Never have i seen a coin so copied in terms of algo and name. Of course LTC is more copied in terms of algo, but look at all the qrk clones. They want to keep so close to the qrk name.... molecule, atom, particle, fairqurk, bitquark, quarkbar.  QRK is a premier alt and now considering it's minting size is rather cheap for what you get.

QRK was fairly priced at 10-15k , it is now good value. Never panic. QRK will grow, the people at the core of the community are dedicated. The vast amount of people holding are what i call premium investors. They are holding a lot of BTC too. Most are from before the 3rd wave and have huge crypto wealth. Not like these new crypto seekers that need to flip their latest coin to try to get back and hold some btc for comfort. QRK holders for the most part have enough BTC not to have to do that.

I am waiting for a huge collapse in new coins and the consolidation back into older premium alts and btc.

QRK needs to forget about building a micro community away from the alt community and start here with new ideas, a development pot with someone very active at the helm

QRk already has all the tools it needs to go forward.

1. Excellent coin, i am still using the original wallet ffs, it's fast, great name - very well known - aged and proven.
2. Excellent exchanges already btc38, amongst the premium alt exchange.... next thing qrk needs it's own market like xpm and doge has.
3. Some good motivated hardcore people at the core of the community with ideas.
4. There are already direct to fiat exchanges, android wallet, pre build website payments service.

It has all the tools, the community needs to keep more visable, and have someone to lead and organise the projects.  That person should be paid for their time and effort. I suggest a dev pot set up , with the person who is going to lead these projects to take 2% from it for their work.

We need also to think of a way to reward those that donate to the dev projects so that ALL will be motivated to donate.

We want QRK back to 30k - and forward on to 50k -100k then we need to build a coin with services that is worth that much now. It is possible but the community must get more active again and elect a someone to take the helm.

+1 thanks..

I have explained it so many times...

FYI : now there is a quick way to judge the sense and maturity of a poster .. if they ask this 'pre-mine' question, it means they are not reading anything about QRK,  or can be written off as a fool.

bs.

Quark was not the most fair ?
yes it was in fact 100% fair and more fair than some facebook coin crap..
more fair than guys who deliberatly avoid posting coins here..

writing off the massive huge volume of people that believe that quark was in fact premined when i know it was not is retarded !
means you you should mention it on page 1.. after all open your eye contrarians.. ever other god damn coin mentions it so uhhhh HELLLLLOOOOOOOO

sorry but your full shit ..like most of you out there and you will get what you get.
making comment after comment about how you have to hype up this coin bumping this topic and then arguing with me saying its just fine is a +1 hypocrisy / idiocy lol

it's standard practice to provide info on a coins ANN page so some how you twats need to argue with me and say it's better to not mention it ?
gimme break seriously.. listen to your selves jeez lol

Let's put no premine on the ANN page. I see no harm putting it there. It is already on the thread title but i guess we should put it on the ANN page too.

"sorry but your full shit"  Huh Please dude do yourself a big favour and read and try to understand what people are posting before screaming and shouting. If you re-read you will see that you are actually basically agreeing with what i have said precisely.

There was no premine, there was in fact no instamine in the true meaning. Everyone had weeks to mine some blocks daily even on a standard i5.

Agreeing with someone and then stating what they have said is full of shit .... and then calling others contrarian is strange to say the least.

Remain calm, people are ignoring you simply because you are all too ready to be hostile in situations where hostility is simply not required. Save your hostility for when people attack you first else there is a serious scam  you need to highlight, then your views could get some serious consideration by others giving them some weight instead of being rejected out of hand.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

Let's put no premine on the ANN page. I see no harm putting it there. It is already on the thread title but i guess we should put it on the ANN page too.

"sorry but your full shit"  Huh Please dude do yourself a big favour and read and try to understand what people are posting before screaming and shouting. If you re-read you will see that you are actually basically agreeing with what i have said precisely.

There was no premine, there was in fact no instamine in the true meaning. Everyone had weeks to mine some blocks daily even on a standard i5.

Agreeing with someone and then stating what they have said is full of shit .... and then calling others contrarian is strange to say the least.

Remain calm, people are ignoring you simply because you are all too ready to be hostile in situations where hostility is simply not required. Save your hostility for when people attack you first else there is a serious scam  you need to highlight, then your views could get some serious consideration by others giving them some weight instead of being rejected out of hand.

Putting that in the ANN will just attract more people claiming otherwise and this thread will turn into a shitty war page.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Leo75

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:20:39 PM

For the latest news on Quark visit:  http://www.qrk.cc/press/ 
undercard

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:46:14 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 11:10:36 AM by undercard

Hey everyone I have been working on some new Quark Wallet concept designs. My goal is to create a much needed up to date design with some new features that could help bring Quark to the forefront of this cryptocurrency revolution. I plan on using simple terminology, smooth functionality with a sleek design to help acclimate the masses to our digital tender. I am in the process of creating a bounty with the Quark Foundation in order to raise the required funds to hire skilled developers. In the mean time I will be posting updates in order to gain some feedback from the community.

If you happen to be a developer interested in collaborating with us on this project please feel free to contact me by any means necessary.

qrkconcept@outlook.com

http://quarkfoundation.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=255

undercard

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:13:16 AM

^^ There is a designer named modusco at Quarks reddit, he also made a nice design. I actually liked it, maybe you should message him. He posted his work also check it out http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/1znj7f/new_lightweight_wallet_design_v2/
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:57:36 AM

Hey everyone I have been working on some new Quark Wallet concept designs. My goal is to create a much needed up to date design with some new features that could help bring Quark to the forefront of this cryptocurrency revolution. I plan on using simple terminology, smooth functionality with a sleek design to help acclimate the masses to our digital tender. I am in the process of creating a bounty with the Quark Foundation in order to raise the required funds to hire skilled developers. In the mean time I will be posting updates in order to gain some feedback from the community.

If you happen to be a developer interested in collaborating with us on this project please feel free to contact me by any means necessary.

qrkconcept@outlook.com

http://quarkfoundation.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=255

undercard

Neat and clear, you should write to then Smiley

skaffen

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:33:35 PM

Coins for Joints  Grin

"coins for joints image"

Cool, where was this taken I wonder?  What's the second currency there, I see the first is Quark, quite distinctive.

BTC: 1PwXSJnmnCMKTEw8JqtjdDVoRUhtMExiNP    XPM: ANREvGk6CJYM5YWuW3eNankjGKS1ZYmAzP
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

Coins for Joints  Grin

"coins for joints image"

Cool, where was this taken I wonder?  What's the second currency there, I see the first is Quark, quite distinctive.

I think it's Berlin http://qrk.blockr.io/address/info/Qd58S24Wus9C63sMMmVCr52Xaf3riXqCqf 1,198 QRK has been donated to that address. That's going to be a nice trip lol. The other one is dogecoin i think
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: