Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

The problem here is the funding, again a zero premine and no instamine coin where the dev can't afford to work full time developing like some other coins that took huge % of coins for themselves.

Without a dedicated fully invested dedicated team behind qrk i see other coins pushing way ahead.

I suggest a fork with a 3M super block 10% of coins formed. This held by VIC or DI or MAX to bring on a full time developement team which are paid out gradually. QRK has a huge name in crypto and lots of investors outside of this board. They are long term holders. Their wallets seem to never really move. Really QRK is like a 50M coin currency it only takes a few btc to move the price by a massive amount. The largest wallets never seem to open them up i think they bought expecting 1 dollar qrks and will never sell below that.

We need a full time development team here that are fully committed and invested in QRK.

10% dilution seems large but seriously a full time team working on QRK is required.

A real company should be formed by founding members with a fiat to qrk shop as a priority. No other alts not even BTC. Just a qrk shop. No point marketing our asses off to bring crypto noobs into contact with every other alt.

QRK wants to stay away from things it sees as just hype, but this is wrong. Hype can be good if used correctly. The anon hype just passed by qrk ........a dedicated team would have used this hype to our favour. Also certain people want to choose if they are anon or not. QRK was a leader in innovation once, it needs to become one again.

A 10% stake in a currency with heritage like QRK should be a good incentive to bring on a top notch team for marketing and coding in new features that may be required now and in the future.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:32:47 PM

^

I think i know who you are, weren't you banned from reddit or at least i heard lots a negative things that you deliberately tried to spread fud, you must be kaihau.

Also it's better for a development to be 100% certain it will deliver, then made public or else it would be a false promise. So i disagree with all of your points.

Also the current team is much more professional than many other coins, the fact that they managed to have quark as the first crypto to get accepted for the game of a worldstar celebrity which goes console and pc sais enough.

I have never spread false information about Quark unless it was clearly sarcastic and everyone I was chatting with knew it was sarcasm. I said what I needed to say above, and it perfectly describes what's going on in Quark right now.

The Shaw Fu quark in game currency is another thing that will not materialize, and so far I have only ever seen the Shaw Fu team come out in a tweet and say Quark will get a mention in the credits, not be an in game currency. If it is the in game currency, it will not actually be Quark, but a "fake" in game currency called Quark that may use a similar logo. Why would game devs implement a currency that's so hard to obtain? It doesn't make sense, and when I ask people like cashmen or quarkfx what's really going to happen, all they do is reply with an emoticon like true professionals.

I know behind the scenes these guys are 1. Hoarders and have some sort of mental issue and should see their therapist 2. They are opening their eyes to the failing currency and selling before it's not even worth the cost/benefit to put in a sell order.

Somewhere, some time ago, I remember Max himself saying this was some sort of social experiment. If you want to do a PhD thesis on modern psychology and psychological disorders, look at the QuarkUniverse team.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

The problem here is the funding, again a zero premine and no instamine coin where the dev can't afford to work full time developing like some other coins that took huge % of coins for themselves.

Without a dedicated fully invested dedicated team behind qrk i see other coins pushing way ahead.

I suggest a fork with a 3M super block 10% of coins formed. This held by VIC or DI or MAX to bring on a full time developement team which are paid out gradually. QRK has a huge name in crypto and lots of investors outside of this board. They are long term holders. Their wallets seem to never really move. Really QRK is like a 50M coin currency it only takes a few btc to move the price by a massive amount. The largest wallets never seem to open them up i think they bought expecting 1 dollar qrks and will never sell below that.

We need a full time development team here that are fully committed and invested in QRK.

10% dilution seems large but seriously a full time team working on QRK is required.

A real company should be formed by founding members with a fiat to qrk shop as a priority. No other alts not even BTC. Just a qrk shop. No point marketing our asses off to bring crypto noobs into contact with every other alt.

QRK wants to stay away from things it sees as just hype, but this is wrong. Hype can be good if used correctly. The anon hype just passed by qrk ........a dedicated team would have used this hype to our favour. Also certain people want to choose if they are anon or not. QRK was a leader in innovation once, it needs to become one again.

A 10% stake in a currency with heritage like QRK should be a good incentive to bring on a top notch team for marketing and coding in new features that may be required now and in the future.

There was a conversation recently going on between the devs see here http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/27ohmz/update_conversation_with_max_adam_developers/

There is also a concept for a Quark game app and they currently looking for developers who are willing to work on it. I have seen some reviews on it and it look promising. Also superstar shaquille o'neil is to be expected to do a video on quark which i think is pretty awesome.
The current guys like Vic, quarkfx, yellowblackbird, c4shm3n are a great team and there is also Julie who is also very dedicated.

Max Guevera quarks dev did agree to answer some questions via email over the next while, you can message the foundation members and if they don't already know the answer, they can forward it. So if you have any suggestion for Max i would say send a message to Vic.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:05:29 PM

^

I think i know who you are, weren't you banned from reddit or at least i heard lots a negative things that you deliberately tried to spread fud, you must be kaihau.

Also it's better for a development to be 100% certain it will deliver, then made public or else it would be a false promise. So i disagree with all of your points.

Also the current team is much more professional than many other coins, the fact that they managed to have quark as the first crypto to get accepted for the game of a worldstar celebrity which goes console and pc sais enough.

I have never spread false information about Quark unless it was clearly sarcastic and everyone I was chatting with knew it was sarcasm. I said what I needed to say above, and it perfectly describes what's going on in Quark right now.

The Shaw Fu quark in game currency is another thing that will not materialize, and so far I have only ever seen the Shaw Fu team come out in a tweet and say Quark will get a mention in the credits, not be an in game currency. If it is the in game currency, it will not actually be Quark, but a "fake" in game currency called Quark that may use a similar logo. Why would game devs implement a currency that's so hard to obtain? It doesn't make sense, and when I ask people like cashmen or quarkfx what's really going to happen, all they do is reply with an emoticon like true professionals.

I know behind the scenes these guys are 1. Hoarders and have some sort of mental issue and should see their therapist 2. They are opening their eyes to the failing currency and selling before it's not even worth the cost/benefit to put in a sell order.

Somewhere, some time ago, I remember Max himself saying this was some sort of social experiment. If you want to do a PhD thesis on modern psychology and psychological disorders, look at the QuarkUniverse team.

Do you want to bet 10.000 quark that they did mention that quark will be used for in-game payments? I will provide proof. So you agree to the bet or not? If i give you proof you 'll apologise for spreading misinformation and send me 10k quark
kitaco

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

^

Do you want to bet 10.000 quark that they did mention that quark will be used for in-game payments? I will provide proof. So you agree to the bet or not? If i give you proof you 'll apologise for spreading misinformation and send me 10k quark

I don't have 10,000QRK because I sold it all at a profit at 17 cents. Unfortunately, there are people like cashmen who are holding tens of millions of Quark who would not sell if the price hit $100 each. Just as I said above, the rationale of the people who defend Quark reeks of naivete or devotion to some sort of religion, rather than sober a cost/benefit analysis.

We'll see when the game comes out, but you can't expect the funding to be wasted on implementing a now shitcoin like Quark into a game with a small budget.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

I don't have 10,000QRK because I sold it all at a profit at 17 cents. Unfortunately, there are people like cashmen who are holding tens of millions of Quark who would not sell if the price hit $100 each. Just as I said above, the rationale of the people who defend Quark reeks of naivete or devotion to some sort of religion, rather than sober a cost/benefit analysis.

We'll see when the game comes out, but you can't expect the funding to be wasted on implementing a now shitcoin like Quark into a game with a small budget.

So, you can easily buy 10K quark fro a very low sum today... or are you afraid?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

^

Lol. Why you bother so?

reRaise

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:25:53 PM

Yeah lol afraid of losing the bet, buy 10k and lets bet if you are sure, i'm still waiting kitaco
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

Yeah lol afraid of losing the bet, buy 10k and lets bet if you are sure, i'm still waiting kitaco

QRK a shitcoin = lol. Please show me a 'non shitcoin'  accept BTC - if qrk had jumped on the POS and Anon trains you would have seen a lot more activitiy and higher prices. I believe these trains need to be used to keep interest and financial input coming in or it just all sinks right back to BTC in the end.

Why even waste time replying to sub 100 activity people, they are mostly shills for their other main accounts. The rationale for buying coins and retaining coins at super high value seems strange, you want to invest in something when there is best chances of return.

However, i can see without being in touch with the inner circle of qrk, it can seem pretty dead. I have had a few discussions with the people at the centre i can say a lot of things are going on and they work very hard. I do think though the super block idea would be great if put to maximum use. Of course nobody takes any coins from the super block until results are there for all to see.

I sold quite a bit of qrk at +20k sats but i have bought most of it back and still buying when little dips happen. There is not a lot of QRK for sale, so anything that causes just a few BTC injected sees the price make huge jumps. However the current team do not have the resources to hire coders to be there for these fads like pos, annon, encrypted messaging.... all this stuff. Even a dedicated qrk store, qrk gift cards. So much could be done with the superblock.

Roi projects should be organised. QRK has a lot of investors and with bill the ability to reach out to them. ROI is just waiting for qrk but again nobody really has the time to get on it.  The superblock is essential. All the very active coins have big developement pots with lots of coins in. QRK has not.

QRK needs a paid community manager and full time dev team that can assist max.

reRaise

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:24:14 AM

QRK a shitcoin = lol. Please show me a 'non shitcoin'  accept BTC - if qrk had jumped on the POS and Anon trains you would have seen a lot more activitiy and higher prices. I believe these trains need to be used to keep interest and financial input coming in or it just all sinks right back to BTC in the end.

Why even waste time replying to sub 100 activity people, they are mostly shills for their other main accounts. The rationale for buying coins and retaining coins at super high value seems strange, you want to invest in something when there is best chances of return.

However, i can see without being in touch with the inner circle of qrk, it can seem pretty dead. I have had a few discussions with the people at the centre i can say a lot of things are going on and they work very hard. I do think though the super block idea would be great if put to maximum use. Of course nobody takes any coins from the super block until results are there for all to see.

I sold quite a bit of qrk at +20k sats but i have bought most of it back and still buying when little dips happen. There is not a lot of QRK for sale, so anything that causes just a few BTC injected sees the price make huge jumps. However the current team do not have the resources to hire coders to be there for these fads like pos, annon, encrypted messaging.... all this stuff. Even a dedicated qrk store, qrk gift cards. So much could be done with the superblock.

Roi projects should be organised. QRK has a lot of investors and with bill the ability to reach out to them. ROI is just waiting for qrk but again nobody really has the time to get on it.  The superblock is essential. All the very active coins have big developement pots with lots of coins in. QRK has not.

I agree, although i think it would be bad if quark just like other shit coins would jump on the anonymity and PoS hype. It would get some attention but the hype would go away anyway, anonymity is a disadvantage where you basically can't detect fraud since the block chain/transactions are hidden and that's not really something for quark or other serious coins.
reRaise

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:27:41 AM

@ Kitaco

I'm still waiting for the 10k quark bet. You have to bet me or else what you said will be marked as fud
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:27:41 PM

I agree, although i think it would be bad if quark just like other shit coins would jump on the anonymity and PoS hype. It would get some attention but the hype would go away anyway, anonymity is a disadvantage where you basically can't detect fraud since the block chain/transactions are hidden and that's not really something for quark or other serious coins.

Hype only goes away when new hype arrives on the scene. You need to keep QRK at the top of the game. Relax and ease off in any area you bleed support and interest.

Qrk could have come up with numerous answers on anon that were not hardcoded into the coin. Official mixing gateway, exchange, we need to get inventive. It is simple we need a development pot or ROI projects now. Both would be better."

We need a smart dev team that can turn hype into interest and investment as other communties do.

Why not vote on a dev pot being created? i hold qrk and yes my holdings would be diluted by 10% but with that 10% 10000% gains can be made if used correctly.

Let's bring in some serious development team , a full on community manager or 2 and some marketing guys.

QRK is really a 50M minting coin. The main QRK holders never move their coins. These are long term investors that are waiting for the big pay day. A lot probably bought in the 15k-25k range and they want serious returns. These people probably pay no attention to crypto in general.

kitaco

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

@ Kitaco

I'm still waiting for the 10k quark bet. You have to bet me or else what you said will be marked as fud

You're further.proving my point.

Yawn.

Anyone with half a brain (there aren't many in altcoins, surprisingly they're all in doge LOL) will read my post and go "wow, this current situation in Quark does look a lot like what she's talking about."

" Let's make bets"

How about you just show the proof instead of asking for bribes? I asked cashmen but he just made a winking emoticon or showed his glaring language barrier. I asked quarkfx who just links me to pictures of the sock puppets I think he has his way with, and also does winky emoticons.

Remember that multipool that cost 15,000QRK to MatrixFighter when Quark was worth more than a penny? Where did that go? Where's the big three pillar multipool? Instead QuarkUniverse took 20 minutes to set up an open source pool and called that good enough.

The guys at the top are scammers at best.

Pack your bags, it was a great social experiment.

mcphervi

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

@ Kitaco

Yawn.

Anyone with half a brain (there aren't many in altcoins, surprisingly they're all in doge LOL) will read my post and go "wow, this current situation in Quark does look a lot like what she's talking about."

" Let's make bets"

How about you just show the proof instead of asking for bribes? I asked cashmen but he just made a winking emoticon or showed his glaring language barrier. I asked quarkfx who just links me to pictures of the sock puppets I think he has his way with, and also does winky emoticons.

Remember that multipool that cost 15,000QRK to MatrixFighter when Quark was worth more than a penny? Where did that go? Where's the big three pillar multipool? Instead QuarkUniverse took 20 minutes to set up an open source pool and called that good enough.

You are rewriting history and making groundless accusations. The 15,000 Quark was to pay for the server costs associated with a standard pool (ie. there are ongoing costs associated with hosting not just setup), not a multipool. Re: Pillars, we had a dev and he bailed. Unfortunate because we thought we were on solid ground, hence the announcement. You have incessantly trolled to the point where all your comments deserve are the aforementioned winky faces - that's your own doing, Canon. And making fun of someone simply due to a language barrier is low.
kitaco

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:20:13 PM

@ Kitaco

Yawn.

" Let's make bets"

You are rewriting history and making groundless accusations. The 15,000 Quark was to pay for the server costs associated with a standard pool (ie. there are ongoing costs associated with hosting not just setup), not a multipool. Re: Pillars, we had a dev and he bailed. Unfortunate because we thought we were on solid ground, hence the announcement. You have incessantly trolled to the point where all your comments deserve are the aforementioned winky faces - that's your own doing, Canon. And making fun of someone simply due to a language barrier is low.

You are rewriting history. The 15,000QRK was quoted for some magnificent Quark pool that still hasn't materialized and I'm sure never will.

I quoted 500QRK to get the pool for the foundation up and running. James was a bad leader who knew how to do proper design (though I did find out he didn't even know basic CSS) and it would've been up in under 24 hours and running back when the price was 8-10c per QRK. He chose MatrixFighter and a pool was opened some months later.

The thunderclap did nothing. Shaq Fu details are cloudy and uncertain.

Quark holders need to be open to different opinions of Quark, rather than just towing a line, or throwing stop-think labels on any perceived threats to Quark. Criticism unto itself is not a bad thing and both individuals and communities grow by virtue of their constructive use of it. This was warned from the very beginning and already disagreeing opinions or negative facts are hidden/removed from public view.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:33:41 PM

You are rewriting history. The 15,000QRK was quoted for some magnificent Quark pool that still hasn't materialized and I'm sure never will.

I quoted 500QRK to get the pool for the foundation up and running. James was a bad leader who knew how to do proper design (though I did find out he didn't even know basic CSS) and it would've been up in under 24 hours and running back when the price was 8-10c per QRK. He chose MatrixFighter and a pool was opened some months later.

The thunderclap did nothing. Shaq Fu details are cloudy and uncertain.

Quark holders need to be open to different opinions of Quark, rather than just towing a line, or throwing stop-think labels on any perceived threats to Quark. Criticism unto itself is not a bad thing and both individuals and communities grow by virtue of their constructive use of it. This was warned from the very beginning and already disagreeing opinions or negative facts are hidden/removed from public view.

quark payments - failure
quark market - failure
thunderclap - nothing more than a f**t
foundation - failure
multipool - ended like a swamp
shaq fu - lost in the mist

and quark is going to place 17 according to coinmarketcap

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:50:24 PM

Very little advance at qex.la Smiley

But, this is not enough for real  Quark Exchange.

Qex.la should remove  */BC, */BTC, */DOGE, */DRK,  */LTC, */MAX, */NMC, */PPC, */SVC, */XPM and any other idea about QRK/somecoin.  Huh Instead of removing this surplus they added SVC, XPM, Huh

At real "Quark exchange" it should be only (or almost only) */QRK

They should rename this exchange?Huh It is much easier.

Otherwise, Quark will continue to play minor role at this "quark exchange" and price will continue falling.

Is that so hard to understand?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe there is plan to lower the price more.

I will occasionally repeat all of this  Grin

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:58:39 PM

Very little advance at qex.la Smiley

But, this is not enough for real  Quark Exchange.

Qex.la should remove  */BC, */BTC, */DOGE, */DRK,  */LTC, */MAX, */NMC, */PPC, */SVC, */XPM and any other idea about QRK/somecoin.  Huh Instead of removing this surplus they added SVC, XPM, Huh

At real "Quark exchange" it should be only (or almost only) */QRK

They should rename this exchange?Huh It is much easier.

Otherwise, Quark will continue to play minor role at this "quark exchange" and price will continue falling.

Is that so hard to understand?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe there is plan to lower the price more.

I will occasionally repeat all of this  Grin

qex.la is an exchange , a private compay.
It's purpose it's to make money out of fees and they will do anything to have more volume and earn more.

They don't care about quark , they care about their income.
They will add even toiletcoin if that will bring a 999 btc daily volume

they used quark fro publicity , nothing else.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:08:55 AM

VIC tries very hard for QRK, but the qrk team is quite small and lacks motivation in general.

Why?? there are no coins to fund it.

So are we going to create a development pot and set up some ROI projects?

If not QRK is going to die. TBH it will never be completely dead, the market is so small a few BTC can bounce it back but really aside from shaq fu  nothing major out of qrk, development of the coin itself or services for months.

There simply is no buzz around QRK these days. You have to stay current and in the game or get left long behind.

Where do VIC, DI and MAX stand on creating a 30M super block for development for the coin?

hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:09:09 AM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/QRK

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: