Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

@ Kitaco

I'm still waiting for the 10k quark bet. You have to bet me or else what you said will be marked as fud

You're further.proving my point.

Yawn.

Anyone with half a brain (there aren't many in altcoins, surprisingly they're all in doge LOL) will read my post and go "wow, this current situation in Quark does look a lot like what she's talking about."

" Let's make bets"

How about you just show the proof instead of asking for bribes? I asked cashmen but he just made a winking emoticon or showed his glaring language barrier. I asked quarkfx who just links me to pictures of the sock puppets I think he has his way with, and also does winky emoticons.

Remember that multipool that cost 15,000QRK to MatrixFighter when Quark was worth more than a penny? Where did that go? Where's the big three pillar multipool? Instead QuarkUniverse took 20 minutes to set up an open source pool and called that good enough.

The guys at the top are scammers at best.

Pack your bags, it was a great social experiment.

You are rewriting history and making groundless accusations. The 15,000 Quark was to pay for the server costs associated with a standard pool (ie. there are ongoing costs associated with hosting not just setup), not a multipool. Re: Pillars, we had a dev and he bailed. Unfortunate because we thought we were on solid ground, hence the announcement. You have incessantly trolled to the point where all your comments deserve are the aforementioned winky faces - that's your own doing, Canon. And making fun of someone simply due to a language barrier is low.

You are rewriting history. The 15,000QRK was quoted for some magnificent Quark pool that still hasn't materialized and I'm sure never will.

I quoted 500QRK to get the pool for the foundation up and running. James was a bad leader who knew how to do proper design (though I did find out he didn't even know basic CSS) and it would've been up in under 24 hours and running back when the price was 8-10c per QRK. He chose MatrixFighter and a pool was opened some months later.

The thunderclap did nothing. Shaq Fu details are cloudy and uncertain.

Quark holders need to be open to different opinions of Quark, rather than just towing a line, or throwing stop-think labels on any perceived threats to Quark. Criticism unto itself is not a bad thing and both individuals and communities grow by virtue of their constructive use of it. This was warned from the very beginning and already disagreeing opinions or negative facts are hidden/removed from public view.

Canon - can you tell us all what the context was when discussing this? From what I know, this came immediately on the heels of a major fight between yourself and the Foundation. I was not a member at that stage obviously, but frankly in that context it makes sense that people would have been a tad reluctant to entrust you with the Pool, don't you think? No one is perfect, but James has worked hard and done a lot for the community - his efforts have been valuable.

The Thunderclap secured our ShaqFu and Moolah deals. Hardly nothing - those don't exist without it. I know that because I was the one that secured those deals. ShaqFu was always going to be released next year.

I am open to constructive criticism. However, trolling isn't constructive. Simply throwing out ideas isn't really a help either, because people are working hard on the currently existing projects - as people have stressed multiple times we need others to step up and help.

Honestly, I understand that you probably feel slighted and upset over some of the history but why are you still harping on all of this? You pop up on reddit, the official forum, here, and have made a crusade of it all. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcphervi

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:37:53 AM

Very little advance at qex.la Smiley

But, this is not enough for real  Quark Exchange.

Qex.la should remove  */BC, */BTC, */DOGE, */DRK,  */LTC, */MAX, */NMC, */PPC, */SVC, */XPM and any other idea about QRK/somecoin.  Huh Instead of removing this surplus they added SVC, XPM, Huh

At real "Quark exchange" it should be only (or almost only) */QRK

They should rename this exchange?Huh It is much easier.

Otherwise, Quark will continue to play minor role at this "quark exchange" and price will continue falling.

Is that so hard to understand?

Maybe I am wrong, maybe there is plan to lower the price more.

I will occasionally repeat all of this  Grin

Coinerer - all the fully supported coins have/QRK markets now. Also - once again, those markets go both ways, and the markets you are so focused on are simply the inverse visulaization of the markets that exist. This means that the markets already exist that you are asking for - it is just a matter of how they look on the screen.
mcphervi

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:45:51 AM

VIC tries very hard for QRK, but the qrk team is quite small and lacks motivation in general.

Why?? there are no coins to fund it.

So are we going to create a development pot and set up some ROI projects?

If not QRK is going to die. TBH it will never be completely dead, the market is so small a few BTC can bounce it back but really aside from shaq fu  nothing major out of qrk, development of the coin itself or services for months.

There simply is no buzz around QRK these days. You have to stay current and in the game or get left long behind.

Where do VIC, DI and MAX stand on creating a 30M super block for development for the coin?

There is no buzz because people recognize the hashrate problem - not because we haven't hopped on POS or anonymity.

Anonymity hides the blockchain, preventing the detection of fraud. Therefore its not an option for core integration. I would welcome anyone making a coin mixing service for Quark though.

POS is not an option due to its flawed security and its finickyness. We have had recent discussions with Max and Adam and both expressed reservations on POS - the blockchain for these coins allegedly is very difficult to upkeep and requires almost daily involvement, which is not an option for something we intend to stick around for a long time. There are other options we are looking at.

I would be happy if people started creating funding and task forces for ROI projects. I am fully swamped with other projects in the background - we need the decentralized aspect of the community to truly kick in and for people to start taking action apart from the core ~20 people. Bitcoin succeeds because of the community full of entrepreneurs - Quark needs its infrastructure development to be further distributed across the community.
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:14:49 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 06:31:16 AM by Coinmama2014

QUARK MOBILE WALLET BETA #17, with improved video splash screen!!!

Check it out folks!!

After hours more of hard work, Hash Engineering has succeeded in *near completion* of the Quark Mobile Wallet with a ***new and improved video splash screen!***

Special thanks to Quark FX, and Undercard for making the final splash screen possible- Here is the link to the Trello Card for anyone who wants to see how this work got done, and all the effort it took these guys- since early May: https://trello.com/c/TzKHZdbq

**Not yet on Google play (but in the next day or two can get it there).
Get it here now: https://github.com/HashEngineering/quarkcoin-wallet/releases/download/v0.1.7/quark-wallet-0.1.17-beta.apk

Coming out of Beta soon- Please post comments on any bugs you experience and send in log reports.

Thank you Hash Engineering!!

Donations for Hash Engineering Here: http://imageshack.com/a/img842/2360/carv.png

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:32:26 AM

@ kitaco

Here you are, this was their facebook announcement when they released the quark power gauntlet, so quark is used for in-game purchases. Now gtfo with your fud

BTW the game is coming in 2015

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:16:32 AM

VIC tries very hard for QRK, but the qrk team is quite small and lacks motivation in general.

If not QRK is going to die. TBH it will never be completely dead, the market is so small a few BTC can bounce it back but really aside from shaq fu  nothing major out of qrk, development of the coin itself or services for months.

There simply is no buzz around QRK these days. You have to stay current and in the game or get left long behind.

Where do VIC, DI and MAX stand on creating a 30M super block for development for the coin?

There is no buzz because people recognize the hashrate problem - not because we haven't hopped on POS or anonymity.

Anonymity hides the blockchain, preventing the detection of fraud. Therefore its not an option for core integration. I would welcome anyone making a coin mixing service for Quark though.

POS is not an option due to its flawed security and its finickyness. We have had recent discussions with Max and Adam and both expressed reservations on POS - the blockchain for these coins allegedly is very difficult to upkeep and requires almost daily involvement, which is not an option for something we intend to stick around for a long time. There are other options we are looking at.

I would be happy if people started creating funding and task forces for ROI projects. I am fully swamped with other projects in the background - we need the decentralized aspect of the community to truly kick in and for people to start taking action apart from the core ~20 people. Bitcoin succeeds because of the community full of entrepreneurs - Quark needs its infrastructure development to be further distributed across the community.

"There is no buzz because people recognize the hashrate problem - not because we haven't hopped on POS or anonymity. "

that is simply incorrect in my opinion. ANON is the key word here, i see coins go x100 when mentioning working on it. Sure it's perhaps a fad and yes we don't want it as part of the core of qrk. However as i said before if you check out other anon options and we were working on those you would have seen  qrk x 5 in price and attracting new blood into the qrk community and positivity for the future. Instead qrk loses time and time again to other communities. People like to have the latest and greatest thing in their coin. Not having it to some indicates falling behind and the coin dying out. All i hear on the board is qrk is dead. Yes if they bothered to get in touch and ask the core members what is happening they would see that is not the case. However from the outside it does look like there is no dev and no qrk team. This thread is almost silent..... new people coming to this board probably don't even notice there is a qrk whilst the lastest fad coins dominate page 1. Once these get sucked into one of those communities, their time and energy stays there.

QRK is working hard on things in the background, but we need a marketing team, dev team to support coding in new features, coding in our own exchange, qrk shop (in my opinion there was no point in the thunderclap without one)  our own anon techniques and whatever else shows up.

Nobody will donate, nobody will work for nothing. The block rewards are too small now to bring new blood in the form of miners with falling price this is a death spiral. The only options is creating a development fund that should have been there since the start. Max and the other core members can't afford or don't have the incentive to code or work full time on qrk. A 30M block mined and kept public used only rewards for real services created is the best way forward. So let's create 1 super block held and managed by the foundation but the community also has a say how it is used.

Without a development pot you can be sure we are looking at more of the same, a very few people working on things part time as much as they can with everyone else sitting around moaning nothing is happening. People will not work without incentive, people do not donate, people need to be kept active with constant new developements in the pipeline.

So again - who thinks we should create a development pot from a super block that they can code in?  30M would be a nice number of coins to work with?.  People who worry their coins are getting diluted 10% need to realise their coins lost 5% in value today. Those btc went to other more active coins that have developers holding perhaps 20% of the minting and working full time on marketing and coding in the latest features.

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:11:49 PM

If not QRK is going to die. TBH it will never be completely dead, the market is so small a few BTC can bounce it back but really aside from shaq fu  nothing major out of qrk, development of the coin itself or services for months.

"There is no buzz because people recognize the hashrate problem - not because we haven't hopped on POS or anonymity. "

that is simply incorrect in my opinion. ANON is the key word here, i see coins go x100 when mentioning working on it. Sure it's perhaps a fad and yes we don't want it as part of the core of qrk. However as i said before if you check out other anon options and we were working on those you would have seen  qrk x 5 in price and attracting new blood into the qrk community and positivity for the future. Instead qrk loses time and time again to other communities. People like to have the latest and greatest thing in their coin. Not having it to some indicates falling behind and the coin dying out. All i hear on the board is qrk is dead. Yes if they bothered to get in touch and ask the core members what is happening they would see that is not the case. However from the outside it does look like there is no dev and no qrk team. This thread is almost silent..... new people coming to this board probably don't even notice there is a qrk whilst the lastest fad coins dominate page 1. Once these get sucked into one of those communities, their time and energy stays there.

QRK is working hard on things in the background, but we need a marketing team, dev team to support coding in new features, coding in our own exchange, qrk shop (in my opinion there was no point in the thunderclap without one)  our own anon techniques and whatever else shows up.

Nobody will donate, nobody will work for nothing. The block rewards are too small now to bring new blood in the form of miners with falling price this is a death spiral. The only options is creating a development fund that should have been there since the start. Max and the other core members can't afford or don't have the incentive to code or work full time on qrk. A 30M block mined and kept public used only rewards for real services created is the best way forward. So let's create 1 super block held and managed by the foundation but the community also has a say how it is used.

Without a development pot you can be sure we are looking at more of the same, a very few people working on things part time as much as they can with everyone else sitting around moaning nothing is happening. People will not work without incentive, people do not donate, people need to be kept active with constant new developements in the pipeline.

So again - who thinks we should create a development pot from a super block that they can code in?  30M would be a nice number of coins to work with?.  People who worry their coins are getting diluted 10% need to realise their coins lost 5% in value today. Those btc went to other more active coins that have developers holding perhaps 20% of the minting and working full time on marketing and coding in the latest features.

Agreed
mcphervi

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

I agree with a lot of your points. We do need more activity on this thread for sure. We also do need to raise some capital for projects. We do need to come up with a solution for the block rewards. All of this is true.

I agree re: anon implementation in a 3rd party way or in another way.

All of these points have been the subject of recent discussion among us and with the core developers, who we have had very productive conversations with. Nothing happens overnight though.

One thing I will say - any Quark holder should be motivated to work to increase the value of their holdings. Increase in the exchange rate provides payment for your time. We need further involvement from our community.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:00:08 PM

QRK is working hard on things in the background, but we need a marketing team, dev team to support coding in new features, coding in our own exchange, qrk shop (in my opinion there was no point in the thunderclap without one)  our own anon techniques and whatever else shows up.

I agree with the superblock development & MARKETING fund idea but it would have to be so clearly defined and monitored etc or it would just be a potential source of a huge fud campaign.  We know Quark has more than a few haters so everything is going to be attacked so anticipate defenses.

I think running after the Anon train is a fools errand.  The anon genre already has some clear leaders and then the myriad of me-too anon coins.  There has been ~75 anon/x11/pos coins in the last month...it is pathetic and the 'investors' jumping from one to the next are pretty obviously 12-18 in age and have an attention span of 1 week.  If Quark is going to be a currency used by business then those people are not who need to be targeted to move forward.

Quark is an original and innovator and father to a line of clones...you don't go from leader to follower, that is defeat.  

mcphervi et al have done some excellent marketing so far with the thunderclap and Shaq-fu and more.  This needs to continue and slowly but surely I believe Quark will develop some serious roots that will support strong stable unstoppable growth in the long term.
BitQuark

Activity: 716
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

I'm a Quarker who has been concerned for sometime over the networks hash rate drop. I may have a solution for you guys, but you will have to get the Quarkcoin community behind the idea. With BitQuark, I've been wanting to break the link between BTQ and BTC and also know that the network will be secure. So I came up with the formula below to set the price of the coin based on money supply and hash rate. The basics of the concept is if you want the coin to increase in value and hold that value, then you need to increase the hash rate and hold it there. Just look at the example below based on current QRK values, with the exception of an increased hash rate.

Look this formula over and input your own hash rate value to see how the price increases. Also if the hash rate remains the same and money supply increases, then the price will go down just like any other supply/demand market. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks guys!

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:38:43 AM

I'm a Quarker who has been concerned for sometime over the networks hash rate drop. I may have a solution for you guys, but you will have to get the Quarkcoin community behind the idea. With BitQuark, I've been wanting to break the link between BTQ and BTC and also know that the network will be secure. So I came up with the formula below to set the price of the coin based on money supply and hash rate. The basics of the concept is if you want the coin to increase in value and hold that value, then you need to increase the hash rate and hold it there. Just look at the example below based on current QRK values, with the exception of an increased hash rate.

Look this formula over and input your own hash rate value to see how the price increases. Also if the hash rate remains the same and money supply increases, then the price will go down just like any other supply/demand market. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks guys!
you cant tie price to such a formula

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:27:20 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 10:37:23 AM by cryptohunter

QRK is working hard on things in the background, but we need a marketing team, dev team to support coding in new features, coding in our own exchange, qrk shop (in my opinion there was no point in the thunderclap without one)  our own anon techniques and whatever else shows up.

I agree with the superblock development & MARKETING fund idea but it would have to be so clearly defined and monitored etc or it would just be a potential source of a huge fud campaign.  We know Quark has more than a few haters so everything is going to be attacked so anticipate defenses.

I think running after the Anon train is a fools errand.  The anon genre already has some clear leaders and then the myriad of me-too anon coins.  There has been ~75 anon/x11/pos coins in the last month...it is pathetic and the 'investors' jumping from one to the next are pretty obviously 12-18 in age and have an attention span of 1 week.  If Quark is going to be a currency used by business then those people are not who need to be targeted to move forward.

Quark is an original and innovator and father to a line of clones...you don't go from leader to follower, that is defeat.  

mcphervi et al have done some excellent marketing so far with the thunderclap and Shaq-fu and more.  This needs to continue and slowly but surely I believe Quark will develop some serious roots that will support strong stable unstoppable growth in the long term.

Great so that's 2 more people that see the sense of forming some kind of development fund. Let's start pushing this idea out to the wider community. Let's get the qrk holders in here discussing the best way to use this development pot to ensure some services, features and marketing of qrk start to appear.

Just having the qrk community together discussing ideas and ways to improve qrk using the development fund would do qrk a lot of good.

Yes, of course we will need to have this fully transparent and secure, we can't have any fudders jumping on this and screaming scam. All the funds will be used to pay for projects and pay those who manage such projects. I trust VIC to always do his best for QRK, the guy seems to work tirelessly day and night on different projects for qrk, most don't realise he is the main driving force. I don't agree with him on all things but i know he works hard. There are others also quietly working away.

Let's get the development pot up and then let's get cracking on some services and serious development plans going forward.

How difficult will it be to fork and introduce a super block with 30M? should be easy right? let's discuss how it would be held and by whom?

We also need to bring Bill fully on to the team and get him more involved with qrk at a deep level. A LOT of the qrk holders are investors whom only bill has access to, going forward we need to introduce some solid ROI projects that will bring great returns to qrk and especially those funding the projects. Without Bill on board and part of the QRK team we can not reach these people.

From the pot we also need to appoint some clearly defined community managers that are given incentives for organising and completing targets we can lay out as a community.

Let's not sit around discussing forever, let's move on this before QRK is worth nothing and we'll need a development pot of 3B.

Yes people should be working and doing projects themselves to increase their own holdings. However things do not work like that, everyone sits there looking at everyone else waiting for something to happen. You need leaders and you need them to have incentive. They are the driving force that will unite the community and together we can accomplish many things.

The shaq thing is actually very big news, but 2015 in crypto is like 3015 in other markets. We need to constantly have things in the pipeline that the community are behind, everyone doing something and some buzz around qrk not people on every thread saying look qrk is dead.

It will not take much to get qrk back to 10sats, there is little qrk for sale it is all stored in cold wallets of investors waiting for it to be 500k sats, this won't happen unless we get moving qrk along right now.

Step 1 - decide how the development pot will be held and secured
Step 2 - decide who will be community managers
Step 3 - Set up the development Pot
Step 4 - As a community decide the best ways to use this Pot to bring on new developers,marketing,projects/services and eventually get enough of the community back here and involved and confident enough to start up some ROI projects. We need to get serious. QRK foundation needs to register as a business and we need to get a fiat to qrk shop / qrk only no other crypto not even BTC. This is where the noobs who have never heard of crypto before but have just heard of how great qrk is are going to be heading. This is their first port of call. Linked to that will be everything else QRK will offer. There is no point at all marketing qrk to crypto virgins only to introduce them to a swamp of other cryptos that distract them.

This can all be mostly done pretty fast, like in a week, we don't need to sit around talking about it for a year. Crypto moves very fast, qrk needs to move very fast.

PM all known serious QRK holders and let's get them here voting on the size of the super block and if and when it will happen. Let's aim to have this ready to go. Let's get bill in on the discussion. This will benefit every single QRK holder if done correctly. Let's rectify the biggest mistakes of QRK - no development funds, and the incentive to mine and secure the network?

Sitting here all wondering when things will change for qrk is a mistake, it is not going to change unless we get together and change it. So lets get on with it.

Max can say if he wants to lead all of this or if he is busy with real life things then we need to perhaps look to VIC or DI. QRK needs one leader with some vision. Yes that leader needs funding and support, also be great if they are a coding genius too.  Would be good to hear his views on this, and DI and VIC, come on guys let's start pulling together again and getting some things happening here.

All of the old critics of qrk have NOTHING now. The accelerated mining period of 6 months is a life time compared to all of these critics new fav coins that have pow mining phases of a few days. LOL all the old fud was just a pile of crap because there were not there in the first months of release. They care nothing about accelerated POW mining phases, they are all over these latest coins that are mined out in days.

The fud that worked against QRK to noobs seeing they could mine LTC and BTC but no longer QRK is now null and void, these noobs have been loving their blackcoins, cinni, white, xc, every other super accelerated pow mined coins. QRK was a special case once, now there are an ocean of these super accelerated coins. Noobs entering crypto now will never consider qrk to even have a fast POW phase and scream premine.

There was no premine nor instamine, the dev was the most laid back non pumping dev i ever met. In fact i thought he just made qrk and forgot he'd created it. However the fact the dev didn't grab up millions of coins worked against qrk since the dev still had to work for a living or study and didn't have the inclination to push qrk ahead of the bunch. Actually qrk only gained any attention through DI really. Hence why i hope he will be part of the inner circle or even the leader we get behind. Whoever stands up to lead qrk forward i hope DI, VIC and MAX will be part of it.

BitQuark

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:32:10 PM

Why can't you tie it to such a formula? This formula is based on what is used everyday all around to world to determine price indexing.

niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:53:03 PM

Why can't you tie it to such a formula? This formula is based on what is used everyday all around to world to determine price indexing.

Are you serious?
Let me tell you the only formula that works in prices?

Random number between (what vendor asks for / what buyer asks for) Smiley

Apply your formula to bitcoin price and you'll see how wrong you are.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitQuark

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:56:44 PM

Are you serious?
Let me tell you the only formula that works in prices?

Random number between (what vendor asks / what buyer can offer) Smiley

Apply your formula to bitcoin price and you'll see how wrong you are.

This formula is made specifically for quark algo coins...it won't work for for BTC...it's based on the supply/demand formula.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:33:36 PM

This formula is made specifically for quark algo coins...it won't work for for BTC...it's based on the supply/demand formula.

Make your mind.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitQuark

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:44:12 PM

Make your mind.

Made specifically for quark based on its hash rate...Quark = MH/s....SHA256 = GH/s....Scrypt = KH/s...as you know the hashing rates are not the same depending on the algo.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:48:03 PM

Make your mind.

Made specifically for quark based on its hash rate...Quark = MH/s....SHA256 = GH/s....Scrypt = KH/s...as you know the hashing rates are not the same depending on the algo.

Honestly and take no offense... stop it.
This is not a job for you.

You have one variable in your formula that is the hashrate.
Since that variable can go in any case (sha/scrypt/whatever) by x times up and down...the formula can be applied to any other coin by simple multiplying the value of the hashrate by a factor or diving it.

It's basic mathematics.
If it doesn't work for other coins then it's a waste of time as it is false for quark also.

Also...
the hashrate follows the mining profitability
the price will not be affected by the hashrate , already debunked 10000 times myth

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

Hi niothor,

Are you a quark holder at this time. I'm not sure if you are pro qrk or not. Anyway, what do you think about the creation of a 30M super block to be held by escrows or foundation and released only for completed projects? Do you think it could work out or would you consider this a bad idea?

It seems only coins that have large development pots or have developers that devised ways to retain a lot of coins have active development and active communities.

Some people seem to think it's a good idea, i personally think if we could guarantee all the coins were put to great use for qrks benefit it would be great and get a lot more conversations going about how they could be best used.

I guess there would be some negatives to doing this but it could be worth investigating?

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

Make your mind.

Honestly and take no offense... stop it.
This is not a job for you.

You have one variable in your formula that is the hashrate.
Since that variable can go in any case (sha/scrypt/whatever) by x times up and down...the formula can be applied to any other coin by simple multiplying the value of the hashrate by a factor or diving it.

It's basic mathematics.
If it doesn't work for other coins then it's a waste of time as it is false for quark also.

Also...
the hashrate follows the mining profitability
the price will not be affected by the hashrate , already debunked 10000 times myth
some ppl are resistant to logic :S thanks!

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: