Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
braindead000

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

I would buy now if I would have some extra money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

I believe it is a good time to buy bitcoins. As you very well know that price is growing increasiny day by day,  it would be wise to buy bitcoins now and hold for a while - say 2 months or thereabouts - and you will make massive interest by the end of that period.

cryptoislove

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

Present bitcoin rate is falling significantly, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoins hoping the rate will rice with in few months.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Last month of December, a dumping value of bitcoin happened and in my opinion, that was the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure, there are some people who take the opportunity to buy bitcoins because they know that the value of bitcoin will pump again which happened already by this month of January. Most of the people said that it is a bitcoin correction which is a good thing because it will make the bitcoin economy healthier. Holding the coins for a while and wait for the pumping of value again is the best thing you can do before you cash out it. You should be optimistic.

dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

i think if you want to own bitcoin for holding a long time then you should choose to invest in bitcoin as soon as possible because if you own bitcoin now, bitcoin rises in the future will bring very much profit, and bitcoin is predicted to rise more than 20000$  in few months from now.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

Last month of December, a dumping value of bitcoin happened and in my opinion, that was the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure, there are some people who take the opportunity to buy bitcoins because they know that the value of bitcoin will pump again which happened already by this month of January. Most of the people said that it is a bitcoin correction which is a good thing because it will make the bitcoin economy healthier. Holding the coins for a while and wait for the pumping of value again is the best thing you can do before you cash out it. You should be optimistic.
when there is some dip of the price this is where the right for to have bitcoin when there is a low of price with bitcoin this may be some of the best time to take for and we all know how may this work for this is tested for buying in a low price of it, bitcoin are some of the best coin to have and if you have some opportunity of it grab it.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

Sometime ago Bitcoin Price is dump but now a days bitcoin price is again going very faster so i think it is a best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin never stop or never dump in a short time so you must buy bitcoin today.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

I believe that now there are many good Altcoins that allow you to multiply your capital quickly. In Bitcoin, I advise you to make only a long-term investment.

Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

There are a lot of noise about Bitcoin. Some others are saying good things about the stuff while there are also others who are saying so many negative things about Bitcoin such as it is a bubble, it is an illegal currency, it has no future, and so on. Well, let us be objective about it and look at the reality instead. How has Bitcoin been faring in the market? Has it not grown in its value more than a thousand percent since its inception? That is something we cannot deny because that is what is truly happening right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

I think that,Bitcoin is not a company or a stock, it's a currency.  so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesn't own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time) Grin
ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Not unprepared because now the BTC is curtailing the other currency,such as ETH,LTC,BCC,and they are growing every day,l think ETH will reach the BTC.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I am also a newbie, my advice do not easily believe in word or news is not yet clear where the source, this is just my opinion, by looking at the charts in coinmarketcap there bitcoin prices show an increase every year, so when asked when the right time may be answered anytime is a great time to buy bitcoin, after I read many threads that agree that bitcoin for long term or hold.

emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

In my opinion it is never bad to buy bitcoins but sometimes price of bitcoin is too much or too low you have to find the dips and buy from the dip and and sell from your target.But the price is too low for a coin have seen 20000$ buying from 13k is good
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

In my opinion it is never bad to buy bitcoins but sometimes price of bitcoin is too much or too low you have to find the dips and buy from the dip and and sell from your target.But the price is too low for a coin have seen 20000$ buying from 13k is good
This is the right time to buy Bitcoins I don't think the price will go below $10k so buying bitcoin at $13k is worth. But holding a long time or setting one target and when you reach that target, you can sell and making a profit is left to you. I think if we do not buy now we may miss one more chance. For me this price is good, but it is not affordable for everyone.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoins I don't think the price will go below $10k so buying bitcoin at $13k is worth. But holding a long time or setting one target and when you reach that target, you can sell and making a profit is left to you. I think if we do not buy now we may miss one more chance. For me this price is good, but it is not affordable for everyone.

Most of the people does not aware of it bro. When the bitcoin value dumps to low that time we have to utilize the time and buy the bitcoins as much they want. But many people ignore that when the coin when they face the dump in the chart.
If we invested on bitcoin then they will have to hold the bitcoin for sometime. Within some time they will find the growth in the chart.
After the south korean issue finished we will find the bitcoin value increases in the chart for sure to reach around 20k USD or even more.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

The price now is 13k-14k so this price is really good to buy, buy in a lowest price is good to get a higher profit, and even you buy at price higher than 14k its still ok because for sure the price of bitcoin will continue increase soon.
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

The price now is 13k-14k so this price is really good to buy, buy in a lowest price is good to get a higher profit, and even you buy at price higher than 14k its still ok because for sure the price of bitcoin will continue increase soon.

If I were you, I would buy from the current price because I see it as a real investment and it will worth buying it from these prices. It's a good one because we can go near $30,000 this year.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

If I were you, I would buy from the current price because I see it as a real investment and it will worth buying it from these prices. It's a good one because we can go near $30,000 this year.

You are a good person on the current Bitcoin market.

I think Bitcoin will return to the $ 10,000 mark not far away in 1-2 weeks.

That would be the best time to buy Bitcoin.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I agree with your opinion, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. We will see Bitcoin priced at $ 20,000 in 2018
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

It has always been a good moment to buy bitcoins, specially right now that it is almost a 25% lower than what it was before. I have been buying a lot since it touched $13,000, and i am in profit right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: