Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 08:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 4894 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If it were me, I would choose to buy some good Altcoin because it would make my ETH more. I used to turn one ETH into five. All by Altcoin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

do not remove the ethereum yours for the sake of other altcoins. ethereum is altcoin best of on the other and the potential for much larger ethereum could be higher. stand alone let alone, in the long run, will be more multiple outcomes. It would be very unfortunate if buying other coins is much lower than its potential ethereum.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If it were me, I would choose to buy some good Altcoin because it would make my ETH more. I used to turn one ETH into five. All by Altcoin
I second this decision, the best way for you to make the most profit would be for you to put your coin to work for you, the more that the altcoin that you invested in goes up, then the more ethereum you would be making if you decide to sell and convert it back to ethereum. Don't use all of it though, split it in two and put one part of that ethereum into an altcoin

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

You have to buy altcoins with a small part of your ETH. It is very difficult to determine which altcoyin will soon rise in price in the near future. In my opinion, it is better to earn less than to lose a lot.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

To make money on crypto-currencies you need to invest your money in promising altcoyins. This will give you in time to increase your 1 ETH by 5 or even 10 times.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

It depends on you.  ETH is rather most stable coin seen in this bear market and it is more safe than other coins.  You can also hold it for long term and at times you can do short trades with alts to multiply your eth.
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

if I might defend Eth from giving altcoin that is not necessarily good. but if you believe there is a good altcoin and has a significant increase in value you can buy the altcoin. because sometimes altcoin also there is an increase in price up to hundreds of percent. and if that happens then you will get more profit from storing your 1 Eth.
SutangLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

I think that at the current price of ETH, because it can be understood that this is an investment of about $500, then my suggestion is Altcoin, because ETH will not have a big increase in the next, you will not get much in it. The profit, but Altcoin is different, there will be countless encryptions appearing every day, you only need to understand in depth, in the short term you can make $500 become $1000 or more!
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

in my opinion, staying afloat is better than buying some altcoin, but if you want to buy another coin then you need to have another balance and not sell eth you have. eth is good for long-term investment because after a subsequent price decline there will be a sharp price increase
anjanseal

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

I suggest you  hold it because ethereum is rising and nobody knows what the price it will reach. I would invest in this project with a view to raising them and making a profit. Since this project is very popular among many people. Ethereum is doing good right now, as I see the price everyday became a little step closer to the moon, lol. We are holding anyway.  Grin
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

for now this is probably more for hold only.
because the price of the ether is now declining.
hold it until the ether reaches the price of $ 1000 and sells it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HolyGrey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

if you think you can take profit from your investment, why not? but sometimes, holding is the best decision
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

For me, I will like to suggest that you should hold the ethereum you have than selling it to buy an altcoin you are not even sure of the potential and future unlike ethereum that is a very potential and reliable coin and has proven this trust many time and it will continue to grow as long as the market is growing. Holding ethereum is a very profitable think to do because the price will definitely rise higher than it was when you bought it.
Pure03

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

I still keep my Ethereum virtual money. I do not think the right time to sell is due to the reason you wait for the rise that is in the downside.
melirahma

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

I suggest you to keep your ETH. Looking at the current unstable market conditions, it is better to hold ETH. ETH is more potential to provide benefits. I'm not sure on the other Altcoin. Although there are good ones, but I will still choose ETH because ETH is the best Altcoin .
Myra4

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

It seems to me that this amount is best to buy a few promising altcoins that have not yet given a good growth because the ether will not grow as much as he has done in recent years. But the air is also very good

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

In my opinion, I would prefer to keep my ETH. I know it's only 1 ETH, but ETH is a coin that has a bright and reliable future. Although only with 1 ETH, but I will have a great chance to get many benefits. Meanwhile, if 1 ETH I use to buy altcoin, it will make me in an uncertainty. Because altcoin is not necessarily had the same potential as the ETH.

Sofia_Sofia

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

I would definitely hold 1 etherium. Alt are not reliable now. But if you are 100% sure of any coin, then you can safely buy. And it's better not to listen to anyone, but to think for yourself
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I would say, you can invest 1 ETH in ICO project and increase you Ethereum amount. Check this website (icodrops) and choose an ICO, which has the best potential to grow.
hoaidiem6106544

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

This is my advice which I think will be beneficial to you if you take it. Try as much as you can to have more than whole numbers of the major coins like btc, eth, ltc, bcc, monero, dash and whichever you may add. Btc may be costly so hodling 0.5 is okay. You are lucky to have 1eth, don't change to any other coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: