Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not a currency?  (Read 1945 times)
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

I think bitcoin is not a currency. which we can hold, touch, so it's different.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

Bitcoin is not a a currency because no law is proclaiming making bitcoin into currency..
That's is.... No law to support its a currency in short....
No , bitcoin is created in digital technology and   still consider as currency even though its different from our tradïtional currency and to prove many of business establishment accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

He just boasted for no apparent reason, because there's already a lot of bitcoin evidence as a virtual currency whose users are vast, more than money, more than assets.
Yes, perhaps all his saying is just his own opinion and speculations with no formal or proper basis. As far as i know Bitcoin is a virtual or digital currency circulated over the internet because it has corresponded market value and convertible for any of our local money and even what big man says about it, still I will continue working for Bitcoin and grab this opportunity while still ticking

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

I think, bitcoin is currency but in digital and we can only use it online, bitcoin is not real like official currency and not many countries can accept bitcoin as payment so there are still many countries that do not consider bitcoin is currency

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

I found a video on YouTube https://youtu.be/qTxPfxmkLIY that according to this man (Warren Buffett) said "Bitcoin doesn't meet the definition of a currency" and he said that "he would not be surprised if bitcoin is not around in 10 or 20 years".

Is he a hater of bitcoin? while other big names appreciate the bitcoin.

Your thoughts?
We have different perception towards to this currency, some of them dislike bitcoin and wants to expressed their thoughts and ideas to inform people based on what they feel, on the other side some of them support bitcoin cause they know this currency much, they have knowledge and brcame part with their life. Mr. Warren Buffet maybe belong to the first sentence that I said, I doubt, because there so much reason why like him dislike bitcoin. No matter what it is just let him be.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Well you can not blame him because he spoke base on his understanding of bitcoin/cryptocurrency entirely because to me a currency is any thing that can be use as a mode of payment for goods and services and bitcoin performs such role which is why bitcoin is generally accepted worldwide.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

I found a video on YouTube https://youtu.be/qTxPfxmkLIY that according to this man (Warren Buffett) said "Bitcoin doesn't meet the definition of a currency" and he said that "he would not be surprised if bitcoin is not around in 10 or 20 years".

Your thoughts?
after the G20 meeting yesterday, it was discussed by them that bitcoin has no currency property but can be recognized as a digital asset that has valuable asset value. if according to a man named Warren Buffett that bitcoin can only be used 10 to 20 years, I think it's just his personal predictions. all crypto users must believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and its existence will surely be further developed by the younger generation's successors who are focused and have special expertise in this technology field.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide crypto and digital payment system that is also known as the first decentralized digital currency because it is supported by its users without central authority or intermediaries. From the user's perspective Cool
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

Bitcoin is not a currency. Well at least not officially. It cannot be as it's current form now as it so volatile that it wouldn't be able to fulfill transactions. Yet the concept of crypto is very useful as money is going digital now and we need to protect it.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

Money is a legal coin recognized by a country. Bitcoin is now a game currency. It is because it has so many features that it attracts so many people. Unless the relevant country recognizes its position.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and i think it is also a currency same as fiat money.
It is not too far to compare  bitcoin to any other fiat money because some  benefits of it is almost alike of  fiat.
You can buy some stuff use in payments and other expenditure.
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

This is a subjective argument. But according to me its a kind of currency. Cause you can buy something with btc. It's usage is simular with simular currencies.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Maybe you are less learn about bitcoin. We have different perception towards to this currency, some of them dislike bitcoin and wants to expressed their thoughts and ideas to inform people based on what they feel, on the other side some of them support bitcoin cause they know this currency much, they have knowledge and became part with their life.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

depending on our opinion, bitcoin digital currency. but it is not yet officially a daily currency. because with bitcoin we can spend and invest. and the selling price is high
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Your thoughts?

May be he was or may be he had been in trouble with bitcoin or something like that that is why he says something like that. Well, for argument from common consent mostly people believes that bitcoin is a currency while him isn't so, my assumption are something like that.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Your thoughts?

May be he was or may be he had been in trouble with bitcoin or something like that that is why he says something like that. Well, for argument from common consent mostly people believes that bitcoin is a currency while him isn't so, my assumption are something like that.

Well actually bitcoin is not a full pledged currency. When we speak of a currency it does not only have a value but it has a purchasing power and is a form of pf payment in exchange for goods and services. But bitcoin has not qualify with those qualities since there are only few merchants all over the world that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. But even though only a little accepts bitcoin as a medium of exchange it makes bitcoin a currency but only partially.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

For now it's definitely not and even the G20 don't considered it as the currency as it does not provide the 3 basis noms that current have....but I don't think it will last longer...technology need to be accepted sooner or later ....it just a matter of time...people and government will understand it's hidden potential and may be some day they will change there mind...It's just wait and watch polocies
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Whether bitcoin is a currency or not depends on two people and that is the consumer who is willing to use it to pay for goods and services and the producer who is also willing to accept it as a method of payment.

I think the difference between currency and crypto is currency has the value and actual visualization while crypto also has value and but without real visualization. But still the value is indicated, bitcoin is the currency. Bitcoin is the currency, cryptocurrency is only in the computer and can be transacted in the digital world
fxsurfer

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Bitcoin is NOT a currency, it is an empty numerical value. Currency is a legally binding instrument that preserves and protects the ownership rights, while numerical values on paper bills or on banks' computers are just mathematical objects that measure the size of these rights. Here is more detailed explanation: https://cryptofraud.wordpress.com/
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Don worry he is just an old man with no knowledge of technology. He is surely regretting his decision to not be invested in the crypto markets and its good as he is leaving the rest of us to become rich. While he will be buying our coins in the future once we hit a nice price level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: