Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

As bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast I will choose a decentralized asset or currency above any centralized one. The manipulation, lack of efficiency and also bad behaviour is what characterized centralized system and I think centralized currency should be avoided like a plague!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

I choose ethereum have good waving movements in the coinmarketcap potentially to increase closer into bitcoin price.
I seen also the dentacoin are potentially grow up in the market.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Ripple was especially valued by Asian stock exchanges, and the vast majority of Ripple market volume is still provided by South Korea. Asian stock markets have lost their stabilization, especially as a result of China's sudden decisions.
I think Etherum promises more than Ripple.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

I believe not just Ethereum is rising, but also Ripple is rising very fast, however i will choose to invest in Ethereum than Ripple because ripple belongs to a Ripple lab group, it is not decentralized tokens and made for banks to control cryptocurrencies, that makes me rather choose to invest in ethereum than ripple because i appreciate the privacy

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

i think that eth with smart contracts iu so promising to invest, but Ripple is also potential. You can invest in  both these coins

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

I am sure ethereum is more preferable. At least with ethereum you are sure that nobody is controlling the supply. Ethereum is fully decentralized while ripple is centralized. Guys at ripple may decide to dilute, reduce or outrightly abandon ripple and nobody can question them.

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

in my oppinion, you can consider these coins such as:  Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, Eth  carefully before you invest your money in cryptocurrency

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

ripple has hit the $ 5 mark you have seen profits from ripple yet. Ripple is pretty good coin it is the future of the banking industry in the world. Eth is stable and is growing quite fast early this year, but the value of eth will be very high this year.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Both coins are is fulled with potential but ETH is more expensive and XRP is cheaper. but of course even XRP is cheaper you will go with it check the market if the volume is in a great amount and you know that it will blow go with that coin. but personally i would invest in both because both are very good coins that has big potential for growth.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

Both coins are is fulled with potential but ETH is more expensive and XRP is cheaper. but of course even XRP is cheaper you will go with it check the market if the volume is in a great amount and you know that it will blow go with that coin. but personally i would invest in both because both are very good coins that has big potential for growth.
Eth , Ripple and XRP are one of the good coin  right now and I just wanted those coins to invest at, do not hesitate to invest to them since it will give you a good profit for just a short period of time, so for me no reason for me to doubt about them as it is leading the market nowadays.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

for me is good invest for now is eth because eth start to pump for now and other hold of eth are waiting to pump and sell a big price.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

I think better if you invest in Etherium because like what you said the price of etherium is stable and etherium has a potential to increase the price in the next few weeks or months, also there's a hard fork coming in Etherium so better to invest now, i'm a etherium investor that's why i know
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

According to my experiance you need to go to ethereum because ethereum price is more then ripple while also users of ethereum is more then ripple. so if price possibility of increasing price of ethereum is also more in future because more people are investing ethereum now.
Yes Ethereum is great choice these and already in the verge of touching down the 2K prices sooner than we think. I think Mr. Vitalik is gonna bless us with huge richness this year. Last year was for the bitcoin but this time its all about the ETH. Somehow ETH has to grow because XRP is over taking the ETH and have already achieved more market cap than ETH really. So it could be the case that ETH don't wanna loose the 2nd place in the coinamrektcap listing and thus it will try to push its prices and market cap even faster. Many people know this fact and they are getting the investment done into it.
So its better to go with the flow and choose the coin like ETH which is at the line of booming. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

I think better if you invest in Etherium because like what you said the price of etherium is stable and etherium has a potential to increase the price in the next few weeks or months, also there's a hard fork coming in Etherium so better to invest now, i'm a etherium investor that's why i know
Yea, i agree with mate idea that investment in Etherium is best choice because ethereum price is high and also price is varying with time and most probably price is increasing with time so its best for you if you can invest now then you can earn enough profit in future.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

If those two are your only option for a possible investment then i will suggest to just invest in ethereum because it is a better coin with a better blockchain technology because ripple is about centralization which is not a good idea for a small investor because you can get stuck in the high price compare to them that they are flexible and can still make profit because they have got bigger amount of money or bitcoins.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

I started bitcoin trading with small capital, I choose to invest in ripple coins, because I think the ripple a new coin that has the prospect of excellent growth.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I think Ethereum is more stable then Ripple. It is predicted that ripple with go way up, but I think in the long term Ethereum will be a better investment.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
Ok, lets see if I got this correctly.

You are choosing between two alts(lets call them A and B)

1) You think coin A will increase its value 5X
2) You see coin B as stable one and it can increase its value 1.1X.

Wink
scott btc

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

if you already faced with loss then go ripple, but eth may useful for your long investment just wait a next step on ETH coins.
And if i were you i will choose eth wisely
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

I would invest in the etherium, because the ripple does not inspire confidence. This is a centralized crypto currency with unlimited emissions. So I do not trust it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: