Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

the development of the token ripple is greatly improved but I still choose ethereum to invest because the price of ethereum is very stable and tends to increase.
What is really so improved in the development of ripple? Read much about it and you will understand why some old folks will never give it a chance for investment unless you just want to do the short term one. Ripple is just a manipulated coin and there is nothing to it than being a centralized banker's coin, so it is best you understand that first and if you still want to go ahead to invest for the long term because the value is increasing, then the choice is all yours.

I believe it would not take much time before we see some pretty huge dips on XRP. I cannot be sure, but it is very likely. I got into it for the short term with the feelings of a pump, but really, I would not bank on it for too long, and except you are looking out to take a quick profit, then you should not even bother yourself holding it. I would rather go for Ethereum and some other promising coins than XRP.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

I found myself monitoring and analyzing the market. The prices of each coin are amazing and I've been dealing with ethereum since before. I can guarantee that ethereum is worth trusting and investing for because this coin prove to us its potential of continuously increasing of value just like the bitcoin. However, we still don't have to underestimate other alternative coins. Let's consider and support them too.

In my opinion also ETH is more trust worthy than Ripple. There is a news around the social media that ripple will be used by some Bank around the world. But still it is not clear that the News is legit or fake. There is a tweet by Ripple Official that " 3 of the top 5 global money transfer companies plan to use XRP in payment flows in 2018. Even more in the pipeline." - https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/949131179797626880 . If it really happens then ripple will grow more.(they still didn't mentioned the name so the deal is not finalized yet, maybe )
On the other hand ETH is not growing rapidly but steadily, and it has proven that it has lot of potential .

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

According to my experiance you need to go to ethereum because ethereum price is more then ripple while also users of ethereum is more then ripple. so if price possibility of increasing price of ethereum is also more in future because more people are investing ethereum now.
thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

Both are potentially good for investing, that is why for me the only necessary thing to do is which from the both you would choose to invest high capital that will give you an early return as your earning.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

Not only Ethereum or Not only Ripple you can invest other altcoin and you must do that and now a days right time to invest eth and ripple but it is only for long tram investment so you can start with your investment. Hope you can must better now if you invest.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Look at the chart of ETH vs Ripple. The chart of Ripple is already pumped too much. May be you should try investing in ETH instead.

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
I consider both as good investments. Ethereum, which is known as the best alternative coin and Ripple both are trustworthy investments. One thing is for certain, none of them is a scam and both are going to survive in the future. Both can give us profits.

If someone is really stuck in making choice between them, the best would be to invest in both. Go with the small amounts but I suggest to hold for a good period of time. That will clear many doubts about these coins.

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Look at the chart of ETH vs Ripple. The chart of Ripple is already pumped too much. May be you should try investing in ETH instead.

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
I consider both as good investments. Ethereum, which is known as the best alternative coin and Ripple both are trustworthy investments. One thing is for certain, none of them is a scam and both are going to survive in the future. Both can give us profits.

If someone is really stuck in making choice between them, the best would be to invest in both. Go with the small amounts but I suggest to hold for a good period of time. That will clear many doubts about these coins.

They were both the talk of the crypto world nowadays so rather than choosing what to invest in them, try both of them since it has proven that it was the high demand nowadays. Don't bother to over think and study what is the best among them, invest 50:50 but of course don't forget to invest in bitcoin as well.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

They were both the talk of the crypto world nowadays so rather than choosing what to invest in them, try both of them since it has proven that it was the high demand nowadays. Don't bother to over think and study what is the best among them, invest 50:50 but of course don't forget to invest in bitcoin as well.
Investing in both was doing of many people, but for me I guess ripple will hyped this 2018 so it's better to pick this coin instead of ethereum. However I can't says that ethereum have low percentage to earn income, I just want to become practical in terms of gaining income. Honestly I  have investment in both but more higher amount in ripple instead of ethereum.
kafiristanica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

As I know ripple isn't decentralized currency and now it has hyped a lot (why?). i think in nearest future it will fall down coz now it looks like huge pump of xpr. That's only my opinion
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

As I know ripple isn't decentralized currency and now it has hyped a lot (why?). i think in nearest future it will fall down coz now it looks like huge pump of xpr. That's only my opinion
xrp is a great coin and technology, but yes it is centralized and as far as i know devs can unlock 1bn of xrp for their disposal, so i think that price will definatelly go down
sugihe

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:28:12 AM

If there are two or more promissing altcoins then why we try to compare them and choose one between them?
As better decision, i think choose both of them as our portofolio is more recommended and take the advantages of both altcoin is better than just 1 altcoin.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

both have huge potential this year. can't see why you need to choose instead of investing in both. but if to choose of course ethereum would be my choice. 2nd cryptocurrency which is the main platform for ICOs vs fake cryptocurrency with huge amount of coins holded by founders. easy choice imho.

wagi

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

invest on both of them. why. eth have smart contract so we will see many good project/ good ICO base on it. and Ripple had been accepted from many bank so it will go to da moon too

I think most of the suggestion here will fall to both altcoins.
Why? Because if we put the eggs into more basket i think thats better than just hold it in one basket. So we can reduce the risk of holding altcoins in more baskets.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

invest on both of them. why. eth have smart contract so we will see many good project/ good ICO base on it. and Ripple had been accepted from many bank so it will go to da moon too

I think most of the suggestion here will fall to both altcoins.
Why? Because if we put the eggs into more basket i think thats better than just hold it in one basket. So we can reduce the risk of holding altcoins in more baskets.
Eth and Xriple are good coins.
so I think it's a good idea if you invest in ETH and Xriple.
Good luck !!!
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

Ripple and ethereum are both great coins and your prediction seems to be true because ripple is now selling at $3.30/coin and may definitely rise more than $5 by the end of january. Many speculations around that ripple will record a higher value by 2018 while ethereum is already on ride.
In my opinion, you should make investments in both coins to earn decent profits
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I think that the price of Ripple has grown so disproportionate these days, that it is extremely risky to buy at these levels. It is true that right now ethereum is also at an evidently bullish moment, but I believe that its growth potential remains intact in the medium term, so I would much prefer to invest in ethereum.
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Never be exclusive and think in categories A OR B.
Hedging your risks is a key to success and I would suggest 10-20% ETH, 10-20% XRP and remainder of portfolio split between ADA, TRX, LTC and BTC.
Only time when it possibly make sense to be all-in in XRP is for minutes trading, when you go in and out of it within few minutes during one of its exponential growth sequences.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

I advise to invest in ETH because I see the development of ETH at the beginning of this year is very good and very good, because every day ETH the price can go up and if you divested and you will get a lot of profit.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

This must be posted in the Altcoin discussion. Anyway, to answer your question, I think it is better to invest in Ethereum. It is the best altcoin for me. Ripple is good for short term investments only. If you want to play safe for your investment, choose a coin that is trusted and promising.
Some experts supposed that  Ethereum has appreciated significant in 2017 and still keep rising in 2018. Therefore ,you’d better invest in Ethereum, cause its bright future and safe. Of course, when you invest in any coins, it’s really necessary for you to keep trusting and patient. Any ways, Everyone have own opinion, it depends on yours, only you know your situation now and how your investment plan. So I advise you to be careful before choosing to invest and especially incur losses if you are unlucky.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

For me I will choice ETH than Ripple because i think the ETH is the big and most users use it to trading. while the ripple is the new coin and not have most users. If it rises, it may just go up a bit, but for ETHI have more filling that have more exprensive than now. Maybe 150 or more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: