Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

I think ethereum have great potential, I think in December price will 3-5 k USD per ETH.
Trading with ETH is easy and best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

I would divide my deposit for two parts and buy both just because in total ETH and Ripple will bring you more profit then BTC when it stabilize. Even when BTC now shows the percent of grow, altcoins give double..

Yes, we make more profit through ripple but chances increasing price is very less compared to Ethereum, compare to the supply of both these coins. We have to compare both the charts how much profits both coins has given to the investors.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

I would divide my deposit for two parts and buy both just because in total ETH and Ripple will bring you more profit then BTC when it stabilize. Even when BTC now shows the percent of grow, altcoins give double..

Yes, we make more profit through ripple but chances increasing price is very less compared to Ethereum, compare to the supply of both these coins. We have to compare both the charts how much profits both coins has given to the investors.

yes really masters indeed eth more opportunities to get benefits in comparison coin others because eth already a lot in the lyrics of the big infestor because it can make big profits for long and short so that the choice remains on the eth host for infestation.

zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

Ripple is a good coin but i really doubt that it is better than ethereum, in fact, i do not think that it will surpass it again in terms of marketcap. Ethereum has many usages, and it is more valuable.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

The ripples are not very clear. Everyone says it's a pyramid currency. Eth I am optimistic about it. Many people trust eth for projects.
Yeah that's true, ripple has not yet establish as their price has been stagnant at below $1 and this will take years to fully establish and make a price rise. While Ethereum had been doing good as this is predicted that it will reach the ATH by year end. Better invest in ETH than ripple.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Well, that is difficult to say something. The balance way is to invest a half of ETH and a half of Ripple.

I would better choose Ethereum as I am not sure that Ripple is worth your attention. Probably this centralized currency will grow a bit but I do not think, the growth will be great.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Well, that is difficult to say something. The balance way is to invest a half of ETH and a half of Ripple.

I would better choose Ethereum as I am not sure that Ripple is worth your attention. Probably this centralized currency will grow a bit but I do not think, the growth will be great.

Ethereum is much stable than ripple and this have different features and like you said ripple is centralized and ethereum is decentralized. In the first thing they are different and in growth they are both good but in long term this will determine how strong and what coin will be remaining on top. Decentralized coins always makes a big advantage in my opinion.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Better invest in Sonder
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

You should invest in ETH, as this is a promising penny in the future. If you invest in the ripple you will stomp on the spot, which will not be able to make a profit for you. A ripple can be called a bubble coin.

Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

i prefer ethereum than ripple to invest more. with the smart contract of ERC-20 tokens eth is really stable.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

I think investing your money in Ethereum is always safety.  Lots of people use Ethereum it is really good project and has bright future. Ethereum is better than ripple in many different aspect. I definitely suggest eth.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

if you such good investor then then you can see the chart of coin market etherum is longer time investment and about the ripple can not say anything it means it seems like falling and falling yes but you can choose the other altcoin also that is better than ripple so will suggest on it go for ethereum if you want get the more profit because as we know about  ethereum is good it will stable for long  and we can trust this coin if we campare it with ripple.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

Why not try other alternative coins or tokens like Alphacar. In the AlphaCar auto industry token economy, the global auto industry will be transformed to be a trustless market from a typical lemon market. All parties in the AlphaCar token economy will be both consumers and stake holders. The network effect will make the value of the AlphaCar community grow exponentially.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

I think investing your money in Ethereum is always safety.  Lots of people use Ethereum it is really good project and has bright future. Ethereum is better than ripple in many different aspect. I definitely suggest eth.

yes I agree with you Ethereum is very suitable for investment because the price is quite stable and the future ETH is very bright, Ethereum development is very good from time to time so I believe the future of ETH is brighter.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

I believe in ethereum can provide better benefits than ripples. Ethereum is more stable and has applications for ico exchange, and of course ethereum will be more likely to increase its price.

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

I personally chose ethereum instead of ripple
but if you believe in ripple there is no mistaking it to buy 10% of your fiat and then ethereum 90%
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum is more stable price so very suitable for investment, Ethereum the future is very bright you can see in Ethereum market has a very big community.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Ripple is a pretty potent coin to invest in, but overall they are still far outperforming ETH in terms of popularity, ripple is likely to grow slower than ethereal and risky compared to ETH. I think you should choose ETH as a coin to invest.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

This is an interesting choice, eth got a pretty solid support and constantly being used in ICO, so for long term investment it's a good choice, but something really interesting about ripple, even though not too popular but ripple rising is very fast and tends to be pumped so it can be very potential to make a big profit, I will say diversify your investment in these two coins.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

I personally like ETH more. I don't have doubts about XRP centralization. But I understand that much people don't think about it. They want quick transactions over the world and nothing more. But for the future and for technology I'd like ETH more. They have more interesting thongs than Ripple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: