Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:29:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2633 times)
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I do not need to think. I will invest in ETH. XRP I do not like this coin. it is the bank's. and not cryptopcurrency
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

I think you should wait just a bit longer for eth.  We're in a downtrend right now and eth might just hit sub 500 again soon.  I'm thinking of placing buying orders at sub 500 now.  I got all the eth I own at the long stable price of 300 so I'm good for a while.  I'd never expected to look at eth and think it was going down at prices of >500 if you'd ask me last summer.  We're spoiled here!  It's still one of the most used coins around.  ERC20 is a standard and smart contracts are part of the future.  Those reasons alone are enough to have faith in the fact that eth will rise again one day.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Ethereum has proven coins that show good results and have great chances for the future. For the long term, I really like ETH, smart contract is one of its biggest advantages.
and for ripple it's not bad to try but do not you put it all down here because i'm not sure it will really make a profit
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Based on use case,  I will pick ethereum over ripple.  Ripple does not really have that solidity behind it's use. So yes I will go for ethereum
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

My take is on Ethereum, it has a better future than Ripple, I consider Ripple a pump and dump coin a short term investment, compare to Ethereum which is here to stay and a long term investment just like Bitcoin and I don't like Ripple being a centralized coin.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Both currencies are good to invest at this time, If you want to invest in Eth or Ripple So invest each currency before April because after a month of April Both currencies will improve.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

My take is on Ethereum, it has a better future than Ripple, I consider Ripple a pump and dump coin a short term investment, compare to Ethereum which is here to stay and a long term investment just like Bitcoin and I don't like Ripple being a centralized coin.
Etherum and Bitcoin have a very interesting prospect, although the ripple is not currently favored but when there is a surge in price we can use it. For me this time a coin is meaningless and the important coin can make me gain profit. coin that moves easily up and down is a pleasure for someone who wants to make short-term investments. As for those who want to invest long-term then the choice will fall to Bitcoin and Etherum. Each choice has its own advantages and disadvantages. You are required to be able to accept all the results that will happen, investing in the world of digital currency is sometimes very difficult to think, believe only with the spirit and thoroughness then we can get what we want.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

I don't think the very nature of how the Ripple company design the XRP to be used by banks will pump its price up.
Since XRP is merely being used as a bridge for Banks to convert from Fiat to XRP and back to Fiat again.

This will create lots of non-trading based "volume" (from the transactions going on between banks). The price will need to be relatively stable and Ripple will likely aim to maintain that. They can easily release coins to prevent price from going up too quickly (which will cause high volatility, as people may start selling it again once its got too high, etc.).

The price will increase somewhat due to coinburn and speculators putting more in. But judging by its very high MCAP now, the gain will not be as significant as other investments (such as its main competitor, Stellar -- which functions as a decentralized bank itself + decentralized exchange, adopted by small businesses and banks and the people in 3rd world/developing countries which has quite a significant population).
However XRP will be a good stable coin in the long term with very modest growth (slowly moving up back to $3 over 2 years, that's my speculative guess).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

ripple, there are a lot of big institutions that love this coin, and eth sooner or later it's going to get out of history.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

At this point on February 13 I recommend investing in ripples. Digital currency has many benefits in payment and is accepted by many countries in the payment of goods and services. This is a sign that the ripple is likely to rise sharply by the end of 2018. That is my personal opinion.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

A controversial issue. In fact,  ETH is an old coin, and Ripple is new. It is very difficult to compare them, both are good and promising.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

Ethereum is the best second coin next to bitcoin. If you look behind the value of ETH it is stable and it has very good platform. The ripple value is great improved and at the same time is risky so i would prefer ETH.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

I would choose the etherium, I like its blochain, and the coin has a great future

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Ripple is a risky investment for me. I'm not sure that it will constantly grow in value. In contrast to ETH, which is the market leaders.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Base of your question, It really depends on your mindset. Last December ripple created a good hype for it ,and everyone start talking about ripple,same happen with eth around march when its price goes insane.but eth is not for payment purpose ,it is a platform to incubate new ico with smart contracts. On the other hand ripple is for payment purposes and its bank partnership are growing but it is not getting that much attention in crypto world due to its centralised nature.
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

the answer are both of them. why? just because dont put all egg in 1 basket. simple rule for trader. for me I like ETH more than Ripple because ETH is a good platform to do many things on it

Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

You should choose Ethereum, Ethereum is a good coin than a ripple.
In terms of price Ethereum far superior to Ripple.
In terms of volume, Ethereum usage is also more than Ripple.
Therefore you should buy Ethereum because Ethereum is more valuable than Ripple.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Based on use case,  I will pick ethereum over ripple.  Ripple does not really have that solidity behind it's use. So yes I will go for ethereum
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

i suggest you to invest in ethereum, eth has a limited circulating supply and it's mining will end in few time, instead ripple has a lot of pre mined token ready to being dumped in the market from the ripple corporation. one of my greatest regret is to have sold ripple when it was at 0,01 dollars but even at that time when the crypto market was at his hearly stages i did not trusted much ripple because of his huge supply..100 billions are an huge quantity in my opinion.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

if I as an investor of course I will not just rely on how much solidarity, but I just take advantage of the moment at the pump and dump to buy and sell it. because the most important is his profit only

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: