Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Ripple is a crypto money with a serious potential; in the past, he has achieved beautiful levels and many investors have succeeded in attracting themselves. With Ethreum, it seems like there is no record to increase market share and attract more investors. Of course there is a need to give people more confidence and not have a problem like bitcoin in transfer times. Despite everything, I find Ethreum more scalable and useful
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

the answer are both of them. why? just because dont put all egg in 1 basket. simple rule for trader. for me I like ETH more than Ripple because ETH is a good platform to do many things on it
I also think better buy both. Ripple is always following the Bitcoin. If you don’t want to buy too much bitcoin, you can chose ripple. And ETH is competitive with Bitcoin, so of course you should have too. to avoid a lot of loss when bitcoin team falls. (BTC and ripple).
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I do believe in investing both currency, while ripple is being used by so many business establishments most specially the financial intermediaries, it is presumed that this currency would grow in prices sooner or later, because of the mass adaption of its platform. On the contrary, ETH is widespread in its usage, and majority of the tokens nowadays adapts the ethereum blockchain platform, which is a good thing. So i believe that its better to invest in both cryptocurrency as both of them are a good coin. Needless to say, i invested the both.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

If you are investing for long term, then I suggest that you choose Ethereum. Eth gives a better assurance than ripple. Ethereum is one of the stable coins out there. In terms on profitability, ethereum can also be considered as one of the leaders. It’s better to invest on eth because it is safe and will surely bring great profits in the future.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

Ripple is a scam dog, Its just a centrlaized excel spreadsheet. Ripple is not a real crypto currency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

If you may need to return your money at any time, then it is better not to invest it in cryptocurrencies at all.
And if you decide, you can safely buy both of these coins.
They are promising and have great potential for growth.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Ripple is a scam dog, Its just a centrlaized excel spreadsheet. Ripple is not a real crypto currency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between the two coin I would prefer to invest in  ethereum it is more valuable more stable than ripple.
Although ripple is not a bad coin it is also good. But not as good as ethereum...
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I prefer investing in cheap coin prices but with a very good developer team and excellent project travel and I choose to invest in ripple for the long term.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Really ?? Scam coins that stand on top 10 list Coinmarketcap?
If you don't like Ripple the don't invest on it. But please stop spreading a FUD. Doing that thing doesn't make you look better.

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
Ripple and ETH are good coins btw. But I would prefer to invest on ETH rather than Ripple because ETH has a better platform than Ripple. And also it has already been used by many projects in this forum.
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

ethereum is the obvious choice given how its used for most altcoins today and most upcoming ones in the future, and hwo ripple is owned mostly by banks and will therefore most likely be implemented in every savings or retirement fund on the planet soon.

Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Based on use case,  I will pick ethereum over ripple.  Ripple does not really have that solidity behind it's use. So yes I will go for ethereum

yep, Etherium have many followers in his erc20, but guys who want just to be fast in pumpzone- Ripple maybe they chance...bit maybe not- it s roulette))

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

ethereum is the obvious choice given how its used for most altcoins today and most upcoming ones in the future, and hwo ripple is owned mostly by banks and will therefore most likely be implemented in every savings or retirement fund on the planet soon.
Ripple is also profitable but I prefer to choose to invest in Ethereum. Yes it is obvious an erc20 smart contracts are most used even since and upto presents. With regards to this ethereum is most leading choice by many. And I always choose to invest for long term with eth.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Ripple is also profitable but I prefer to choose to invest in Ethereum. Yes it is obvious an erc20 smart contracts are most used even since and upto presents. With regards to this ethereum is most leading choice by many. And I always choose to invest for long term with eth.
yes, that is true, the ETH smartcontract's blockchain has been used by all of us for a very long time that almost every altcoins on this market  based on ERC20, so the popularity of ETH at this time has defeat Ripple but we should know that Ripple is very good, almost all of its blockchain can defeat ETH in performances, but it just not comepletely a decentralized altcoins but being managed by a company, so it would be better if we choose ETH for investment.

welcome kamu

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

According to my experiance you need to go to ethereum because ethereum price is more then ripple while also users of ethereum is more then ripple. so if price possibility of increasing price of ethereum is also more in future because more people are investing ethereum now. hold it until the end of this year and you will get big profit
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

invest in ethereum is better than ripple
simple reason, ethereum have the basic principal of crypto with decentralized,
but, ripple not because it is centralized  Wink
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I'd rather choose ETH than Ripple. ETH is in second place in the marketcap so it is definitely better than Ripple in the third place. Ethereum is more stable than Ripple and i think it could be a good investment for you in the future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

I'd rather choose ETH than Ripple. ETH is in second place in the marketcap so it is definitely better than Ripple in the third place. Ethereum is more stable than Ripple and i think it could be a good investment for you in the future.
eth has a steady and significant price increase in some time, while the current ripple still has not increased the price significantly, it would be too risky if investing in the ripple. I think eth is still the best.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

definitly eth!
i really think stellar will overtake ripple this year.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

eth has a steady and significant price increase in some time, while the current ripple still has not increased the price significantly, it would be too risky if investing in the ripple. I think eth is still the best.
I try to always keep my funds in the etherium and even when the coins reach their almost maximum Peak, I give them away for the etherium. no doubt even because of the large market fluctuations, the etherium is much more confident and less risky.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

You do not owe anything, but I will personally advise you to invest to start with a simple, but we have a simple bitcoin, and since it is now podnimaetsya can not bad luck to catch in the hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: