Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

Investing in eth or ripple is the choice and view of yourself if you see the potential currency and what kind of money you invest in, for me I prefer eth than ripple. and how about you?? can you tell me.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

Ripple is a rather dark horse at the moment considering all the recent news that the bank manipulates the coins (Maybe FUD, who knows), So Etherium is the safest and probably the best to invest. You may not get crazy profits but less risk is usually better.
But keep in mind that everything in crypto can happen unexpectedly. And many people already know that ethereum is a coin more stable than other coins.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Both are very good coin to invest but don't know which one has huge potential, but with the recent analysis ETH has great ability to increase its price compared to ripple. So my suggestion is better invest in ETH compared to Ripple.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

Ripple can rebounce to 3 $, I would chose XRP and it is implemented in a lot of big companies like international banks. I bet on XRP rather than on Ethereum.
But both coins are good for long term investment

Both ripple and etherum are good very impressive altcoins. But if I have to choose between the two I wil choose ethereum for a long term holding. Surely with no second thought I know ethereum is so worth it.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

Ethereum is the right choice than that of ripple. Ethereum had already topped the altcoins and there is good growth expected to take place with ethereum over the ongoing year. When it comes to ripple it also has the potential to grow high, but more users mention it as an centralized asset which can be manipulated anytime.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
I advise you to buy and invest in Ethereum rather than at Ripple. Ripple is a good coin as well but I'm sure Ethereum must be better and promising. The development of Ethereum is always stable every year and I believe the price of Ethereum will continue to rise to a very high Altcoin price.

yangtinglei

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

The ripples are not very clear. Everyone says it's a pyramid currency. Eth I am optimistic about it. Many people trust eth for projects.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

The ripples are not very clear. Everyone says it's a pyramid currency. Eth I am optimistic about it. Many people trust eth for projects.

Don't underestimate the ripple Guys. Ripple is controversial but sleeping giant. Lot of people say ripple is pyramid currency ,easily manipulated by bank and more centralized. But have we seen our tomorrow?Huh Ripple is currently rank at top 3 currency on CMC and will not be destroyed in moments. There are lot good news coming up from media about ripple. That's why ripple should be in your portfolio. Both eth and ripple are good just diversify and portfolio.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
I'm supporting ETH camp, you will be better of with ETH, ripple is centralized so suddenly big guys who issued ripple may decide a fixed price for ripple.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Ripple is one of the very strong altcoin, it has a huge market capitalization, it ranks 3rd coinmarketcap, just behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple has the advantage that it is accepted by many banks in the world and used in transactions. I believe the ripple is worth the investment. However, if you choose between Ripple and Ethereum, I would definitely choose Ethereum. This is an altcoin that many experts predict will grow in strength in the future, it is likely to beat Bitcoin in the future. Currently Ethereum is cheap, about $ 600, this is a great opportunity for us to buy Ethereum

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in both Ripple and Ethereum. Ripple is an altcoin that many banks around the world use in trading, it has huge market capitalization. Although the Ripple  is managed by the company but I believe it still has growth potential. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it always maintains the second place on the coinmarketcap. Many ICO projects choose Ethereum as the foundation. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow stronger and reach $ 2,000 by the end of this year. Now is a good time to invest in Ripple and Ethereum because their prices are very cheap.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Both are very good coin to invest but don't know which one has huge potential, but with the recent analysis ETH has great ability to increase its price compared to ripple. So my suggestion is better invest in ETH compared to Ripple.

You are right that Ethereum is a lot better than Ripple, but you are definitely wrong to think that both are good coins. Ripple is no different than scam and in the end will leave a lot of broke people asking "how did this happen?"

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

If u compare between Eth and Ripple Eth is worth investing and expect fast growth rather than Ripple .
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

Both coins are the really stable coin and I would like to divide investment in between by 50%, Ethereum can go to $1k easily by the end of this year and XRP can also recover to last year price easily.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

Well, ethereum is the best investment. For sure you can gain more profit than ripple. But if you like it you can invest in ripple too because ripple is not too expensive yet.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

Both are good for investment and for the trading purpose. By this time ethereum has got more expectation from the entire user community. When it comes to ripple it is possible to make a large scale investment as the price is lesser than a $, but it is an manipulative asset. So, it is impossible to make an investment with trust same as that we do with ethereum.
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

I'm not a fan of XRP, its a centralized technology and is purely speculation and hype driven. ETH is for the real end user.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

You should invest in Ethereum.
Ethereum is a coin that uses smart contract technology so I'm sure if Ethereum will be a coin that will last up to the future and the value of Ethereum will go up.
I am not confused if Ethereum can go up and up this time, Ethereum has a good effect in its price development.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

I advise you to invest in Ethereum first, then you invest in Ripple coins. Because of the more proven promise of Ethereum. If you buy Ethereum in bulk then you invest in the long run. I'm sure the profit you will get will be enormous.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

The market is completely in speculation mode which we cannot able to express which one can give you more profit but when the market recovers both are very good potential coins. So we have to invest in both these coins because both are very good potential coins which will give you good profit if you hold them for certain period of time.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: