Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

I think it would be better for me to invest in ETH. The XRP is only suitable for short-term investments. If you want to be safe for your investments, choose a coin with faith and promise. The price of XRP has become so chaotic that buying at these levels is risky.

ETH keeps the good promise in 2017, and I believe ETH will do it again in 2018.. I'm very confident that ETH is better than XRP in most thing..

You can always invest in XRP too, but I think, XRP price is very volatile these days ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

I think it would be better for me to invest in ETH. The XRP is only suitable for short-term investments. If you want to be safe for your investments, choose a coin with faith and promise. The price of XRP has become so chaotic that buying at these levels is risky.

ETH keeps the good promise in 2017, and I believe ETH will do it again in 2018.. I'm very confident that ETH is better than XRP in most thing..

You can always invest in XRP too, but I think, XRP price is very volatile these days ~

I think he can divide his money to ethereum for 60% and 40% for ripple. I think ethereum will have the best time in 2018 and the price will increase highly and this will happen too with ripple. while ripple still cheap, I think he can buy a lot of ripple and only hold the amount until the price increases. and now, ethereum start to increase more and it is happening on every exchanges and I hope the price will break more than 0.1 btc soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.
If you choose between 2 coins, then of course it's better to take the ether, but the ripple is not so bad and can serve as a safety net for a short time. So I think you'll take both and you will not lose.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

i believe ripple is very worthy to invest recently due to fast grown in short time, even faster than ethereum, so it is very valueable for investors to invest in short time, will it may rise more in the future or drop, but rightnow, it is one of the most being hunted coins by investors on the market.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

i think that eth with smart contracts iu so promising to invest, but Ripple is also potential. You can invest in  both these coins
I will go with investing my money into ETH. It is because of the fact that it will not only help me in making more money but it is really very good option for trading as well. Ripple is also a good crypto coin but it is not that much popular as is ETH.

ETH is the second most popular coin after bitcoin and that it can help you in having a huge profit. Its market value is also increasing very much considerably.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

I choose ethereum have good waving movements in the coinmarketcap potentially to increase closer into bitcoin price.
I seen also the dentacoin are potentially grow up in the market.
Eth is going good but for now if the comparison is between ETH and ripple then I think we must go for ripple. It is potential coin that is leading the market now. Things are much heavy and amazing in the case of ripple. It is continuously increasing from a couple of weeks and there is no strong dip. It is cheap now and people are buying it without any delay. It is incredibly increasing.
Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

I'd say invest in Ripple once it has stabilized. Ripple is currently on a correction stage as its price went up rather quickly. Long term, I still see it rise....
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

It's the coin for the bankers and I dont trust my Bankers so I am not going to invest in this coin + the marketcap of this coin is too high already not much room for growth

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

It is very incorrect comparison!
Ethereum have smart contracts and it is most usable blockchain for new projects. And what about Ripple? Centralized cryptocurrency + a huge amount XRP belongs to devs.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

You must be kidding if you compare this two coin. Ethereum is completely decentralised while ripple is the centralised coin. Better buy ethereum then ripple. Ripple already too high now. Ethereum will be fixed so we can transact fast in the near futures. I predict ethereum can easily going to $2000 mark this month.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

You must be kidding if you compare this two coin. Ethereum is completely decentralised while ripple is the centralised coin. Better buy ethereum then ripple. Ripple already too high now. Ethereum will be fixed so we can transact fast in the near futures. I predict ethereum can easily going to $2000 mark this month.
Ethereum and ripple are both in good situation, choosing one of each coin is very hard decision. Because both coin are having good reputation in the crypto currency industry, but in the other aspects like materiality ethereum is much higher value compared to ripple.

In addition ethereum also having high percentage of popularity than ripple so obviously we all know who's better between this crypto currency.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Ethereum and ripple are both in good situation, choosing one of each coin is very hard decision. Because both coin are having good reputation in the crypto currency industry, but in the other aspects like materiality ethereum is much higher value compared to ripple.

In addition ethereum also having high percentage of popularity than ripple so obviously we all know who's better between this crypto currency.

Yeah, ETH is really the number 1 alt coin. Even some icos use ETH..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

I would definitely choose ethereum over ripple, seems like a more established crypto with more potential for long term growth. Definitely plan on holding on to as much ethereum as i possibly can for the long term.

ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

I think you can imvest in both. If you believe that ripple will take off after a few months from now then buy it while you still can.  Also Eth has a good potential and the value right now is good and a lot of ICO's are also ETH based. 
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

Yeah, ETH is really the number 1 alt coin. Even some icos use ETH..
so the film will definitely have prospects and real results in the future. Right now, there is an opportunity to make your purchases, then to see the air with a huge price indicator. But I do not like one situation, which will be similar to what happens with Bitcoin. To date, the transaction prices have significantly increased, and the broadcast time is also very large. I'm afraid that the etherium will be the same situation.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

ETH is the best coin of the good coin. Invest in it and you will never lose. XRP is a shitcoin. It will cause your balance to evaporate on these days. Its price is not current. It will continue to go down until a month ago: D about 0.5$
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

I'd say invest in Ripple once it has stabilized. Ripple is currently on a correction stage as its price went up rather quickly. Long term, I still see it rise....

terrible advice. buy it now, because the price has dipped.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

I prefer investing in the ETH. I think it has more value than the ETH promise than other coins. In addition, the ETH also potentially be a great coin just like bitcoin.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

I think you are typo when you type $100 for etherium because etherium has reached $1000.
Regarding the confusing is made from that both good altcoin investment between ripple and etherium, so i will suggest you to choose etherium. Etherium is decentralized and ripple is bank altcoin and the circulation being controlled by bank.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

You will never regret investing on ethereum because I surely know 2018 will be a good year to it and they will make more developments to its system so better to start investing to it than to other coins. Yes no one can predict the future of each coins but in ethereum many people guaranteed of huge income if you continue on holding your ethereum. If you see the growth graph of ethereum it is slowly increasing this past few months and having a good foundation for one of the best coins in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: