Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

According to me if you want invest then you should invest with eth, Because eth is very promising ans stable coin.
And on the other hand ripple is quite imbalace that's why i think you should invest with eth.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

According to me if you want invest then you should invest with eth, Because eth is very promising ans stable coin.
And on the other hand ripple is quite imbalace that's why i think you should invest with eth.

For me its better if enthereum to invest because some of investors  enthereum is use to invest because enthereum is the second of bitcoin and the price of enthereum is good for investing.ethereum is good for longterm investment because the price of it is moving and i think in the coming years ethereum will expensive pricing and you can get it a good profit.

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

One of the most reliable cryptocurrency in both. I think you can invest in Ethereum and Ripple in the long term. If it were me, I'd buy more Ripples.
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Ethereum definitely. Ethereum is a revolutionary coin with a great idea of smart contracts and token creation with wallet. There are a lot of ongoing developments for Ethereum and community is working hard for that project and their tokens.
However Ripple on the other hand is a centralised coin, only can be an alternative for Swift payment system. Ripple is fast but nothing more. It is a good technology but not a revolutionary one deserving a high price.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

For me its better if enthereum to invest because some of investors  enthereum is use to invest because enthereum is the second of bitcoin and the price of enthereum is good for investing.ethereum is good for longterm investment because the price of it is moving and i think in the coming years ethereum will expensive pricing and you can get it a good profit.

Ripple is not even decentralized and I never invest my limited money in ripple company. They're against crypto spirit honestly. I would like to consider my investment in ethereum instead.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

From my point of view , investing either in eth or ripple it is for sure not mistake. Both cryptocurrences are showing bright rising future. But if you have to choose maybe if you look at for a year long term more profit would be from ripple.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

If you are going for a long term, i suggest you to choose ethereum over ripple for your investment. Ethereum have a lot of project and the continues development, and for sure will lead to increase value in the future. And for your info, ripple coin is not decentralized, so its a minus for me.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

ETH has a big ecosystem  with so many projects on its platform.  Ripple is in a different
area altogether.  Better to go with ETH.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

It depends on your investment style. I don't see the two to be compared. I am investing for profit. Nobody can predict exactly if one is superior to the other in term of profit making.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

I recommend both ethereum we should know have very high expectations to uprise the price value in the marketcap in this year, ripple also have continued to give profits in the people monitoring pump and dump situation of this coins early January 2018 ripple price goes into the moon, but you can choose of them what is your prepared.

light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

I think better invest in ETH, in my opinion it  is more stable. Ripple can be good investment if you buy it around 0.5-0.6$

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

I believe that everyone's personal business is here. Since I'm using Bitcoin, I'm used to stability and I'm not worried about the emergency withdrawal of my funds. For your stability, I advise you to deduce available funds
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

At this point, the price of ethereum is falling and we see the opportunity to buy. Anyone who wants to invest in the medium term and make a 20 percent profit in the short term should buy ethereum. The price of bitcoin is also very good.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
restia

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Ripple is a great option because the price is still low despite the odds but can go up easily to increasingly higher prices. investment in ripple now before the price started to rise.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

In my own humble opinion I would still go with Ethereum. This one is classic and still living even with a long time that it had been around.
Experience problems and yet resolved with just a minimum amount of time.
Add the ERC20 which gives it more possibility to increase because of those ICO's that are using Ethereum as a means of buying their own tokens.

I agree with you by choosing etherium. I dont like to invest in ripple so i choose etherium instead.
Its just simple reason, day by day etherium demand will imcrease if the new project require etherium to buy their token. So in the same time, etherium would be increase.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

In my own humble opinion I would still go with Ethereum. This one is classic and still living even with a long time that it had been around.
Experience problems and yet resolved with just a minimum amount of time.
Add the ERC20 which gives it more possibility to increase because of those ICO's that are using Ethereum as a means of buying their own tokens.

I agree with you by choosing etherium. I dont like to invest in ripple so i choose etherium instead.
Its just simple reason, day by day etherium demand will imcrease if the new project require etherium to buy their token. So in the same time, etherium would be increase.
if you invest in eth it will greatly benefit you. because eth is the best coin now after the bitcoin will be very profitable for you if you invest in eth.
but the ripples also show a bright future. so it would not hurt you to divide your little capital into the ripple for long-term investment because now the price is very cheap ripple. because ripples also have great potential in the future.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

As for me, I can say that both of coins have great potential and would not be hut to invest.
What I did is to invest for ETH for long term investment, and invest on Ripple for short term, but depending on how it grows, I might en up having both for long term investment.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

invest on both of them. why. eth have smart contract so we will see many good project/ good ICO base on it. and Ripple had been accepted from many bank so it will go to da moon too

I agree with you. Ethereum has smart project.It will be 2-3000 dollars end of this year i think wait and see.

We will have to wait if that prediction becomes a reality a price so high for Ethereum will probably mean a price of 40k for each bitcoin which is not bad, I do not have huge holdings of any coin but if bitcoin grew that much I will definitely be pleased by it, unfortunately the market does not seem ready to make any kind of bull run anytime soon.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

and this month the price of eth is not even reach $3 and going down below $1
so, in my opinion ETH is the best choice if you want to compare with ripple my friend
because eth have a lot features  Wink

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Ripple potential is bank adoption
ETH potential is quite limitless https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
while i invest in both, i think eth has more potential

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: