Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Its clear that everbody who is inventet in cryptocurrencies will recommend you ethereum. Ripple is a coin from a bank, and its all taht what cryptcourrencies stand for. Its against the decentralization. Its like fait money controlled by the banks. While ethereum si avery good altcoin with a good smart contrac blockchain behind which will be very successfull in future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

if you such good investor then then you can see the chart of coin market etherum is longer time investment and about the ripple can not say anything it means it seems like falling and falling yes but you can choose the other altcoin also that is better than ripple so will suggest on it go for ethereum if you want get the more profit because as we know about  ethereum is good it will stable for long  and we can trust this coin if we campare it with ripple

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

Both coins are the really stable coin and I would like to divide investment in between by 50%, Ethereum can go to $1k easily by the end of this year and XRP can also recover to last year price easily.

ETH could move upwards and rise much faster than XRP . XRP has being dumped badly since start of 2018 and forgot rise it seems. Due to which people who had faith in ripple has moved out now and not much people might be buying this now.
markosimic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

in my opinion Ethereum is more promising than Ripple, Ethereum has a huge supporter community in the market, so I believe the future is very bright and suitable for investment.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

I'm not a fan of XRP, its a centralized technology and is purely speculation and hype driven. ETH is for the real end user.
I really do not like Ripple. Maybe they are bubbles bubbles and fragile, so if I choose I will choose ETH and invest more in them in the future. I believe that at the end of this year, ETH prices will rise and may rise above $ 1500. That's why I believe in them.
Notrem

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

I would definetely invest on Ethereum, it has much more future than ripple in a long term, that is why i prefer a solid and a consolidated project as Ethereum, as it has been in here for more than a few years already,

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

If I were you, I invest in both. Because these coins are different from each other. Ethereum is decentralized coin, ripple is not.

Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

I personally advise you to vote Ethereum I think Ethereum is more reliable in the future, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin and already has a lot of trust from the community so I'm sure the future of ETH is brighter.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

Are you short time or long time investor?
You need to pick the coin based on how long your investment will be,if you are a long term investor definitely go for the ethereum because Ripple price bump looks temporary and it will hardly fall soon.As you said ethereum price is very stable over the past so the risk is less when compared to ripple investments.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Much better to invest in ETH than ripple even if we say that ripple is also promising but eth showing big advancement and more promising and we can see it in its price. Ripple is centralize and I think and believe it would be hard for ripple to pump big because they can create another ripple if need not like eth that its total supply is fix and much better in rolling.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

Are you short time or long time investor?
You need to pick the coin based on how long your investment will be,if you are a long term investor definitely go for the ethereum because Ripple price bump looks temporary and it will hardly fall soon.As you said ethereum price is very stable over the past so the risk is less when compared to ripple investments.

I think long or short investment time is not necessary because both coins are successful investments when the market is green. Personally now i prefer ETH more, the reason as you say it gives me a more stable feeling.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Electronic money is increasingly popular, many countries have adopted electronic money from the beginning of 2017 to now Ethereum prices have increased nearly 40 times that gives us more incentive to invest into ethereum
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

My first priority of course is ETH, for me ETH to be the first coin compared to others including bitcoin or Ripple, my main reasons because ETH performance will continue to improve because supported by many devs. which uses ETH for transaction costs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

That's an interesting question, considering recent events : Ripples former CTO Stefan Thomas is going up against ethereum with the launch of a new smart contracts platform. It is codius, an open source project that Ripple released in beta in 2014, but shelved the following year. Now he is relaunching codius as the technical backbone of his company, coil.
Using codius, coil aims to change the way websites monetize their content.
To your question now:
I think you should go for Ethereum because it is more acceptable than Ripple and the percentage increase is even higher. Go for ethereum.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

i would definitly invest into eth. i think eth will rais end of the years to moon ...
there will be really big surpise

Marysmith_90

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

Well, that is difficult to say something. The balance way is to invest a half of ETH and a half of Ripple.
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin as i know, it has good potential to be recover eventhough the price falls now. But i think that is best time to invest on ethereum. if i have much money, i will invest as much as i can on ethereum because i'm sure that ETH is really good for investment.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

I would divide my deposit for two parts and buy both just because in total ETH and Ripple will bring you more profit then BTC when it stabilize. Even when BTC now shows the percent of grow, altcoins give double..

God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

It depends on what you are looking for. Ethereum is a good coin, and i think that it is going to be huge as soon as it is moved to POS, and Ripple is almost dead at the moment, it is not worth it

andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

According to news received in June 14 2018, the SEC does not consider BTC or ETH as a security, because they are decentralised. XRP is not decentralised and this is definitely not good news for ripple.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: