Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Bitcoin had been in a lot of issues before and guess what those who quickly believed in it lost their chance to get rich and even had the greatest regret of their life. Of course people would try to bring bitcoin down, and try to replace it with a new one. If ever bitcoin will end, we are not yet certain about it. But, as long as it is convenient and profitable for people, people would not stop on supporting bitcoin.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Honestly, I do not know how long this whole agiotage will last from bitcoin, but I think he will stay for a long time in the market. And the article is so, if only there was something to write about, many say that bitcoin will live very long.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Honestly, I do not know how long this whole agiotage will last from bitcoin, but I think he will stay for a long time in the market. And the article is so, if only there was something to write about, many say that bitcoin will live very long.

No this is not end of bitcoin we need to see more in bitcoin economic development in future but some people who don't know clearly about bitcoin are telling some bad thing about bitcoin , we need to trust btc for its good unique features so I think this is not the end of bitcoin .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

The end for bitcoin will be when its value hit 0 and this won't happen. Bitcoin is perfect machine which will just be better by every day/ month/ year.

Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

bitcoin could not be ended,, bitcoin now is using in some countries and it is very useful, sometimes bitcoin easily transact in our daily lives because it is online, and it can never be ended because they started with it and the investors won't let bitcoin ended.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Well, as for me I don't see bitcoin to have reach its end but from what I believe bitcoin has just started another journey of growth and bringing good returns to whoever invest at its current market value. 
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

It was just another down after which bitcoin will just pump up and hit bigger and bigger ath for itself so just wait for it!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

I also think that for this year bitcoin will experience an increasingly good price.
there are still many people who are interested in bitcoin, so it's hard to guess the bitcoin reaches the end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

I would need to google what the Mississippi and south sea bubble is, but to compare worldwide used crypto currencies with tulips must really hurt in the brain of the author at the economic times! We furthermore know that the public press is owned by the banks and the system and they of course state only bad things about bitcoin. But they obviously lost the war, because the market cap of crypto currencies will soon reach one trillion!
23tamayo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

I don't think that this is the end of bitcoin rather for me bitcoin will never end.. It is an correction stage , there is still huge growth for bitcoin , it is worldwide used now for buying products etc, still people are investing on it with big amount of money and it is not fallen down completely it is in the stable mode , and waiting for further rise , soon it will reach another record high,only thing in bitcoin is now transaction fees are more. and that is the reason people are moving towards altcoins.
FunnyDude9999

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Is this the end for bitcoins ?
If you know the answer to that let me know so we can both become rich.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I do not believe it and i hope this may not happen but I was thinking ,what if Bitcoin comes to the point end? How are we now how about our job now?yes i do not believe that bitcoin will be end.We should support bitcoin because it is for us for our best and success and for our family to supply our needs everyday especially our foods.We should help each other by using this currency and i hope bitcoin will be years of 2018 like 2017 and the price will stay good.many people are interest in bitcoin because of a good price and profit.think positive guys.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:19:39 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and development is very fast and some countries have received bitcoin, so I think nothing can stop bitcoin including you.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:54 AM

The true answer are only found on the organizer and the main source of bitcoin if they stopped and end bitcoin digital currency. For me, as a bitcoiner only, I cannot assume the reallities of what bitcoin will happen soon. All i can say is, we must think positively of what bitcoin now continually benifited to us.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

They have been saying Bitcoin is just a bubble for many years now and look how much one Bitcoin is worth.  The problem with people who are saying Bitcoin is a bubble is they really do not understand the blockchain technology. I am not saying that Bitcoin is a certain investment because all investment has risk but I honestly think that Bitcoin has a lot more room for growth.

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

People are continuosly speculating that it will be the end of bitcoins, where in fact it is recovering and increasing its value in the market.

Suzan

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

Lots of news inform about the ending of bitcoin. Whether this is true or just the wrong news, they want to make bitcoin to fall. On the other hand, many altcoins now appear and show their existence. I hope this is not the end of bitcoin.

charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

I think no , bitcoin will not end until people will use it as a crypto .and also you cannot remove it because many people use it as a investment .Bitcoin is very useful in all people who use it it helps people to get out to poverty , to become rich and also to help others by introducing it .
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I think no , bitcoin will not end until people will use it as a crypto .and also you cannot remove it because many people use it as a investment .Bitcoin is very useful in all people who use it it helps people to get out to poverty , to become rich and also to help others by introducing it .
i agree bitcoin will not end as long there a lot of people using it as an investment.  However this circumstances is normal and its always happened even before. and now i noticed bitcoin is growing so how people always asking the end of bitcoin? Accept the fact that bitcoin is so volatile,  and we need to wait for the correction.  There's no end of bitcoin since the bitcoin makes profitable.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

I do not think so. Why do you think it will end while the mayor is developing and its price is rising again. So why do not you think that Bitcoin will grow in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: