Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial
Yes, I agree with that. Bitcoin will not collapse but its price will drop in the near future, I think it might happen, and this time it may fall deeper than previous times. However, it is impossible for Bitcoin to end
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

I don't trust this is the finish of bitcoins. In spite of the fact that bitcoin esteem as of late went to a plunge and most likely recuperating for a long time, regardless I trust bitcoin will keep on living. Inasmuch as there are many individuals putting resources into it and utilizing its innovation, bitcoin will survive.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

The present rate is 14850 USD and keeping in mind that bitcoin is in its correction mode we have to closely watch the rate if it goes below 10K we should think that there is some thing wrong with bitcoin so until unless we have the clear idea of rate of bitcoin it is not possible to end bitcoin and bitcoin is going to be more stronger then ever.

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will still be the most pavorite, because there is no indication that bitcoin prices will fall far and become less desirable.
Because until now there are still many people who want to invest in bitcoin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Articles are basically made by humans like you and I. My point is that no one can predict the future of something. However, science can predict a future fatal disease of a person. And clearly, bitcoin is not related to science. Therefore, the so-called experts have no right to predict the future of bitcoin.

Added to that, there are many people who want to take bitcoin down. So, they go around publishing articles for people to persuade them to stop dealing with bitcoin so its value decreases so another cryptocurrency rises.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Yes he is right. I think doomsday of this whole world is coming the earlier you exit to moon the lesser will be your loss  Tongue . Chill out its just a magical correction which is making btc price much more stable. Moreover now BTC has a pretty large market cap so its obvious that moving it is much more difficult now as compare to earlier times when whales could easily manipulate it.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

I've read this numerous times since joining these forums many, many years ago. The end is always just in sight. However, there is always another day and BTC moves ultimately higher.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

I also not trusted this article because it was fake news and there are many already victims of it. They just wanted bitcoin to go dump because they think that they are late in world of cryptos so that's maybe why they do that article.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nessesthelle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

I hope, that bitcoin will survive all theses scam blockchain projects showing up every single day and affecting blockchain reputation.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I think this is just the beginning for bitcoin. It is starting to rise so what other people do is to shoot it down before its too high. Talk about crab mentality. Bitcoin was just starting to be popular and more people are starting to see its potential then invest later. I don't see any reason why it will be done just like a bubble. Bitcoin price is not stable but that's what makes it famous and attracts investor who are willing to take the risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

I think whales are accumulating bitcoin and soon will pump.. you should buy more bitcoin this is the time to buy more don't think twice coz when it moves towards 17,500 it will continually rally..
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

Very deep look in to history,dot com bubble is better example
Sure btc has isssue to resolve,main and most to solve is developers cordination
Btc must have technolgy,otherwise it will stay like bubble
Most people here is saying btc thinking btc price it means dollar
Price can go both way,one hack,reguators job can create huge sell off

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

I do not believe the issue but it could happen, but not the end of bitcoin. maybe its price will drop down unusually so maybe next year bitcoin can be not consume it according to my estimation only so do not believe in the issue of unofficial
Yes, I agree with that. Bitcoin will not collapse but its price will drop in the near future, I think it might happen, and this time it may fall deeper than previous times. However, it is impossible for Bitcoin to end

Bitcoin is the more powerful cryptocurrency. There is no way to eliminate bitcoin for it to last. It may be dump its price but it will pump up again. Many investors will take opportunity to collect and invest bitcoin during its fall and still believing to get huge profit in the future.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Things you say are totally unrealistic. Tell me what you think Bitcoin is about to end? The information you know is just the source of the unclear source. You should look at the reality of the cryptocurrency market that Bitcoin is currently the first currency in the market with the highest exchange rates, demand is always at a smaller supply than demand. So next 3 years Bitcoin will still be the # 1 currency on the cryptocurrency market.

MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

This is not the end for bitcoin, bitcoin suffered the worse market correction in the past losing up to 80% of its true value and here is bitcoin again. 
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

It is likely that the end of the Bitcoin era will be far away, predicting at least the next 20 years that Bitcoin may stop trading in the cryptocurrency market and instead be the potential altcoin. As you quoted online newspapers and hastily concluded that Bitcoin is over, I think it's not right. You should spend time tracking the index and analyzing the cryptocurrency market will clearly see what I say.

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

Please stop comparing bitcoin to weird plants and other stuff guys. That's enough now! Instead of doing this, try to concentrate on blockchain technology. Bitcoin is not only a coin, it brought a technology to our lives.
usahaali06

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I think that the words come from people who fail and lose in bitcoin world in other words he is not good at bitcoin play, I say like that because I have experience, I have a friend bitcoin investor, in the first 4 months he was in bitcoin world, he got a big profit, but in the next 1 month he lost a lot of assets because bitcoin prices dropped significantly. From the incident, he now hates bitcoin.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:32 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 05:13:59 PM by HoaNguyen

The end of Bitcoin if the current rating based solely on the news is inaccurate, unrealistic. Bitcoin is still in high demand, as evidenced by the fact that Bitcoin's exchange rate has always risen over time. At times the exchange rate temporarily decreases and then again increases rapidly, so the ending of Bitcoin will not happen for at least the next 5 years.

Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

I think bitcoin will never end. Because many people right now is trying bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: