Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3409 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

No way. Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

There will be no end of the Bitcoin because nobody can erase something that exist.As somebody said, if you published something on the internet then it will be public for ever so i don't believe in the end of Bitcoin.
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Do you think it's that easy to finish bitcoin? Bitcoin has not built the future yet. This movie does not end here

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I think that this is not the end of Bitcoins because it depends on investors buyers traders and specially for peoples peoples have interest in Bitcoin will not be the end
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

my love for bitcoin makes me think that bitcoin is not over yet.

I hope so because I am not yet enjoying the good life of earning big because of bitcoin. I want to experience it before btc ends.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I think it`s not true because everybody knows how bitcoins really affect of our economy right now.Everybody involve on it has an ability to expand their earnings and make the economy to be progressive.I think people involve in bitcoins specially for moderators will not allow that it will be happen.Just trust the process and continue our knowledge so that it will be last longer.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

I think it’s not was the end of the bitcoin, because bitcoin have the future of a pretty good because it has a lot of users and has a pretty good although always change at any time
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

I don't believe that its just a bubble, bitcoin runs for over 9 years and it helped a lot of people including me. The drop these days is just sign of a natural phenomena called fluctuations wherein the price of a current coin suddenly increases and decreases, i don't think this will be the end of bitcoins as it will recover its value sooner or later.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

There is no end of bitcoin on site any time soon, bitcoin is here to stay and it price will keep rising.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

I feel the sentiment here due to the decrease of value of bitcoin. I guess this news is making the people panic and its their way for people to lose interest with bitcoin. This news is helping them so much to dethrone bitcoin as the "king of cryptocurrency". Or maybe they just manipulating the market to lower the price of bitcoin and somehow buy bitcoin in a lower price and possess as much bitcoin as they like (just in my opinion, no evidence that its happening). People just need to be calm in the time like this (eventhough its a heart-breaking moment)
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

No, Bitcoin will never die. I don't believe that article. I think that was a fake news. And Author published that news for getting views. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will come back on its track soon.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

And now the price is coming back up. So no end of bitcoins.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

it could be just an issue, in my country also circulated a similar issue, maybe the issue was spread so that people do panic sell, we do not make mistakes in making decisions not to regret in the future

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

In my opinion, all that information is bull shit , don't believe all of that shit , its not the end of the Bitcoin, actually Bitcoin stars ricing up again know , its $12k , and its continue ricing , you shouldn't believe anything people talk , they talk just to be heard . Bitcoin it's gonna have a great future , its gonna rice up to $30k maybe or more , its definitely not the end of the Bitcoin.
Ninmag

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Nowadays bitcoin has excellent roportation and strength. Seeing this I am very optimistic that bitcoin will continue to persist and will never end.
the more bitcoin users and more and more investors are coming to invest their treasures, I'm sure sure will not end and will always be popular.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

Even if the bubble bursts, bitcoin, ETH, XMR ect, we have a good chance of surviving because they have real utility
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Don't saud that!  Bitcoin will not end because I belive it's only the beginnibgs of this coin and in the next few years it will become stringer,  powerful and more popular to the whole world. If you compared the price of bitcoin last few years ago and now it's totally big difference. Because price of the bitcoin now is near to $13k so what you think bitcoin will end? Those people says bitcoin become die or this the end who are people are envy because they don't have bitcoin or they want the price to decrease so they have chances to buy bitcoin with cheap prices.  That's staregy of other is normal.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

I think that the bitcoin has not completely exhausted itself, and will grow, but for such sweats it takes a lot of time

I agree woth that Bitcoin  has already established a feature called volatility yes all pf us were frightened that Bitcoin might end soon ,just think about the onvestors that may save Bitcoin if they will create a way for this it will be okay.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

I do not believe on that article because it was just based on his own perception that because of the continuous dump, Bitcoin will just end but it will not literally happen because dump situation is still a great opportunity for us users and with this continuous support, no wonder that article will be just mere speculation talking about bitcoin' end which will not happen right now.

Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

I don't think so, because as long as people using bitcoin, it will continously working and having a higher rate. Bitcoin will not end because of some reason because bitcoin have a great help in each individual. Lot's of people using bitcoin are depending on it. They trust and using bitcoin to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: