Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3414 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I think not, bitcoin prices have gone down but this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin will rise again and will have a very profitable price again.

ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

It's impossible news. If Bitcoin is dead, no Existence cryptocurrency in the world. If some county banned bitcoin then bitcoin not end.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I think this is not the end because of the popularity of bitcoin and its still rising up of course the value of bitcoin
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

depending on what is meant by the end. the market will change many times and maybe bitcoin will crumble, but this will only clear the way for new projects
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

this is the end of a btc bearish market and the beginning of a new btc bull market
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin, just a bitcoin just woke up, we'll get a big surprise this year and I'm very confident that the year-end price will reach $ 100k, buying as much as possible will make us successful and rich.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I do not believe, bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise and bitcoin is also the strongest crypto coin, it is unlikely that bitcoin falls that fast. I further believe bitcoin will persist and keep growing and will remain the strongest crypto coin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

depending on what is meant by the end. the market will change many times and maybe bitcoin will crumble, but this will only clear the way for new projects

Yes new projects and yet we can actually saw that bitcoin price is going up.  So the word end can be put on trash because it will not happen again.  As of now bitcoin ptoce is currently going up.  Not that fast but it is slowly climbing.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Bitcoin is not something easy to kill because of big money around it. If something will happen people will probably make new bitcoin easily.

civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

Yes new projects and yet we can actually saw that bitcoin price is going up.  So the word end can be put on trash because it will not happen again.  As of now bitcoin ptoce is currently going up.  Not that fast but it is slowly climbing.

I agreed. Price is climbing, and yet current bitcoin price is way higher than bitcoin price last year February, I don't see it is bad for bitcoin.

Arivle21

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:27:28 AM

Bitcoin will rally into mid-year, the decline for another buying opportunity ending the year at $40,000. Buy Bitcoin now or wait for the correction. All new technologies are volatile in the beginning, but blockchain is here to stay.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

In my opinion, that's how crypto users trust bitcoin, I all seem to know bitcoin has a bright future so I no longer need to worry about bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices will definitely increase again in the future, I believe it. So don't worry all crypto user.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

I don't believe it. It's all fake. There is a lot of bad info about bitcoin. We all know its all the anti-bitcoin user. All that negative issues are all made by the netizen who absolutely have no idea what bitcoin really is and how useful it is in our lives.
I agree and i also don't believe it,its exactly a FUD..They are only making that noise so some people will get panic.If we believe in Bitcoin we don't have to worry about continue to invest for the future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

No. I don’t think that this is the end of bitcoin. Because bitcoin can exist and grow till people believe in it. This is evident from the rates of success which bitcoin has gained since it had started. Earlier also bitcoin has seen falls but it has always come up with increasing growth rates and popularity which is also evident from the increasing demands and users throughout the globe. Also bitcoin has also defeated gold in terms of prices, which further proves that bitcoin has a bright future.
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

you know there are manipulated market on cryptocurrency. whales buy news to make bad news. so everybody panic sell their asset on cryptocurrency.
if we keep hold market will corecction and price up gain.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

May happen. Only god knows of its future
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

I think that bitcoin is not a bubble. Bitcoin is a new crypto technology that helps to transfer money quickly. You will not be dependent on bank, government.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

I don't think that will happen because Bitcoin is our future investment. Bitcoin helps us in so many ways like using it as mode of payment thru online and we can use it in trading to digital currency world. We all knoe that there so many dips but that is normal in trading and I know that Bitcoin will rise up soon. Bitcoin is too big to lose so it is better to invest now since the price is still lower as compared last month. I believe that Bitcoin will surpass the highest price ever.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Yes, many variants may will be, but I think others coins have a good ambitions. And really good company with their tokens will be successful in future and have big price.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

This is a part of volatility and ithunk this is the best way to  earn more money but some people who dont have a knowledge about it will loss so i think this news have a bad and a goodnews especially for all rich people lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: