Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3414 times)
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Bitcoin is already in the system of many people. It solve a lot of issues with regards to many concern of individual with the current banking system. Bitcoin in a lot of ways cater the needs of the modern society. And I don't think bitcoin will end. I'm sure it may replace something. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Bitcoin have many different big investors that can easily make bitcoin popular again if needed but nowadays people making their choise in altcoins

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

I personally think this is not the end of bitcoin circulation because I think bitcoin will still go around and it's always there because bitcoin is a very influential digital currency in the future.
I agree. If the market still exists, there are still investors, buyers, sellers, customers or businesses that keep Bitcoin going, then it is not yet the end. Bitcoin will keep on circulating until such time that the market no longer exists, which is very unlikely to happen as of now.

cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

There is all the time many people says that when BTC has a stop declares his death. I disagree. Right now a lot of altcoins is popping up. Anyway, I don't think that bitcoin has problems in this moment.

I don't believe that this is the end of Bitcoin because it is just one of the challenges it faces through the long run. Challenges btc faces is a sign that it grows through the tough competition in cryptocurrency world. Struggling makes someone successful cause you learn to do what you can that means exerting all the best you can. And that's Bitcoin showing at of this moment.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

We can not say when will Bitcoin ends,many people are still using Bitcoin and also investors are still there to invest and there is no reason to end as if now.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

These are only the rumors who do not know bitcoin and cannot get benefit from bitcoin or these are the articles from those people who do not know that how much will it benefit the future of economy so they are spreading news like that. Some people or news pages only to get attention spreading news like that. But we do not trust on them and we have more knowledge about bitcoin and we know that the future of bitcoin will be a more brighter.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

I see this is very contrary to the fact that even I have also read some articles about the predictions of bitcoin in the future which is written by some experts in financial terms that they say bitcoin will have a very significant price increase this year. this is due to the popularity possessed by bitcoin increasingly known by investors around the world. so I think this is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin is still in an adaptation that will continue to have a fairly high price value. so personally I disagree with what you say that at the moment that bitcoin will end in the present.
Yes, I agree with you mate. I don"t believe bitcoin will end. It's too early to speculate without knowing the real cause of the downtrend. For me, the movement of its value is normal and I didn"t see any signs that bitcoin will be crashed or end. Its price plays at a certain level, from 9K to 11KUSD. So, never think negatively, bitcoin price will be bouncing back to normal and  waiting for another spikes of price to come.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

I do not believe it, bitcoin prices are currently down but we even know that bitcoin prices fluctuate and if prices go down then it's normal and becomes an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin, I believe the bitcoin price will recover and everything will be normal again
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

that all is speculations bitcoin will not end up r8ght now because we saw that btc is gaining popularity in other country there are too many investors that we don't expect right now so definitely bitcoin will not end like this.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

No one can stop Bitcoin. This is the new technology.

I'm sure bitcoin will rise again and will have a very profitable price again. For now bitcoin prices have gone down but this is not the end of bitcoin
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

I don't think that this is the end of bitcoin. This is one more speculation drop so "Big Fish" can buy bitcoin for cheap price. So don't panic sell now , soon we will be back on $10 000 or even more.
Remember :
06.02.2018  - $6 000
20.02.2018  - $11 700

If you longer then 10 days in bitcoin you know that this is not the end.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

I can judge for myself. Although the Cripto BTC money market is falling and there are new bubbles that rise at a higher price.

I am not necessarily that easy to be interested in joining a publishing that I do not know, where certainty to develop knowledge of cripto money we already know in advance the existing digital coin.

So it's just a fake news, with confidence you can tell the difference even though this situation we must know which one is true.

So we realize that we know where cripto money will never be replaced with another.

Prefer the cripto money although rumored cripto money will end, I will stick to my establishment.

Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

What causes the tulip bubble to burst was actually the black plague coming to town. Sure, the prices was blown way out of proportion, but everyone was in this rational bubble until they didn't dare to go outside to join auctions. The sellers still had to go as they had mortgaged their houses and whatnot, and this caused the markets to realize that it was buyers market. Buyers market in a situation where there is a very small intrinsic value might cause a crack, like it did. Let's hope it's not the case for crypto also.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

I have read this news before and they keep digging it up until now? As you can see there's a big difference in history, present and future while they may have a little bit of common but a digital currency and a material things is a different story. They may tell you that it is some kind of a tulip mania because the price just went high just like the tulip price before but Bitcoin is ruled by the demands and supply of each users while it has a supply limit of 21 million.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

I dont believe that it is the ending of btcoin because many peolple always make a support to make bitcoin more successful always.Thats why I dedicate mayself to earnc btc.
It is wisely stated and it is not good to listen those people who are making discouraging statement about bitcoin they want people to sell at low price so they will buy and will save for them I suggest everyone not to listen them and not to sell your bitcoin at low price, as much as I know bitcoin it is beneficial and it can increase in price so high so it has long life and bitcoin is the lifetime currency people are saving bitcoins for the better future of their grand children’s so we are not expecting and end till this universe exist.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

the author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Probably the author just wanted to cause panic and targeting those who still new in bitcoin. There are a lot of advantages that bitcoin offers instead just for being an asset. I also believe that we are in the beginning phase of bitcoin acceptance. Many people always assume a new thing as a threat because they don't fully understand it. It's just the same as when artificial intelligence emerged, people were afraid if it could take over the world but lately people become to understand the advantages of AI.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

I my self opinion is bitcoin never end.still now its has great future.now its damand are so up.some bad media news wrong information of bitcoin,but bitcoin always in positive way.also I don't believe the end of bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Different issue is coming out  against Bitcoin because of it's growing popularity but I think  it will not . Everything in this world has its end but bitcoin will not end today or tommorrow as long as people use Bitcoin and engage on it.we know that BTC is a big opportunity for everyone  and more people are going to adopt for their future and their needs.
I will agree to some parts of the message and not the complete part. Bitcoin will remain in place until and unless some better system comes up and change the dynamics of the economic system of the world. We have seen very less systems in the history which have taken over from the previous one, just like fiat currency once was very innovative.

Bitcoin has good reputation over the fiat currency and when some other system will provide better reputation and features than crypto currency, than surely this world will move towards that particular currency.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

No way. Bitcoin never stops nor ends.It may be fall but still stand ang keep growing and this year of 2018 is the start of another years of progress and prosperous year of crypto currencies.

Yes,  bitcoin will stand still, you are correct btc will keep going.  I believe that there are more users this year because of bitcoin's popularity. Social media has its own quality that attracts more users because they are more interested with btc investment.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

well..in this case i do not believe that bitcoin will end,but it could be happen if we loose our hope.but in my own we have to think positive always never think negative and we have to trust bitcoin all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: