Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3414 times)
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

we must start from the beginning,that bitcoin will never end as fast as that,we are so many supporters of bitcoin and if we stop on doing bitcoin then maybe that's the time that bitcoin will end up like that.but if we are still here of course bitcoin will stay until forever.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I don't think this will happen in future because now its been more than 8 years and if you see the chart of growth you can easily see that every year value of Bitcoin increased on an average.
Still bitcoin is facing High volatility but still it manages to survive in market.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

I don't think this will happen in future because now its been more than 8 years and if you see the chart of growth you can easily see that every year value of Bitcoin increased on an average.
Still bitcoin is facing High volatility but still it manages to survive in market.
I don't think that  bitcoin just ended easily because bitcoin has been with many challenges but still exists and even  become more stronger and jf you look at the data every year the price grow for  more than eight years. I believe it will bounced back.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

If you look on the forum, the "end of the bitcoin" has been announced dozens of times.
Even now that it is going through an apparently difficult moment, it is still worth ten times more than last year.
Let's wait to sing the "de profundis" ...

jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Maybe those people just trying to manipulate the price so that they can get more bitcoins from panic sellers or making the price cheaper for big bitcoin whales and bag holders. They just sending wrong informations to the public by the media and bitcoin haters, but still today bitcoin remain intact and alive with a strong foundation.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

I do not, never be pessimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, if the price goes down then never sell because it will have systemic impacts so the price is hard to go up, keep buying is a good thing we do.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

The currency like bitcoin will not end but sometime the usage may less and some time the people demand high so it is good to be in touch with the crypto and for me bitcoin is very good while those who are saying that bitcoin will end they are hopeless and they don't know the value of this currency bitcoin is very good and the people who are earning this they are happy with this currency. and they think that they will become more successful in the near future.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I do not, never be pessimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, if the price goes down then never sell because it will have systemic impacts so the price is hard to go up, keep buying is a good thing we do.

In the time that bitcoin is circulating the internet, bitcoin is great. Bitcoin has a lot of users and supporters the reason I think that it will never be dead or end. As a proof, when bitcoin goes down the other digital currencies do too. We can also conclude that if bitcoin dies or end the whole digital currency industry will die too.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:37 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 08:31:51 AM by Derbi Fransisco

I think this is not the end of bitcoin !!!
It's to me like a small pebble gravel that blocks the road, it is common to every business there must be one. Hinder it because it has not been profitable for him. It takes time to get it done
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

This can't be the end of bitcoin people are still investing heavily in bitcoin...i can't just do without putting my money to bitcoin because i knew myself what i see...the future is hood

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

I think these people need to have patience. Things are not like this as these people get this. Last year when prices were just jumping then people were so happy and praising bitcoins for being incredible. And see them now, when the dip is here and price of bitcoins are not that much up then what is it? They need patience.
Let's admit it, bitcoin has its flaws, and its ups and downs, but honestly all these struggles and darkness that knocked it down many times have been overshadowed by continued support, fighting spirit, and the dedication of its people working dedicatedly behind this amazing technology. If we just work together for the betterment of everybody, then there's no darkness that our light cannot overcome.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

you must Accept the fact that the price of bitcoin is going down but its normal same with the stock market its price is fluctuating. We all know bitcoin recovers and back to its high price so the very important thing to consider here is the patience of the people to wait for the high price to come back. infact make it a good oppurtunity buy more!!!
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

I don't think so that this will be the ends of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just preparing for the coming high volatility. So that bitcoin will be promoted to the whole world. I believe that bitcoin will be the world currency because bitcoin is a very potential coin. So l beleive in the future
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

The only time I can see bitcoin coming to an end is if it ends up getting attacked where people lose their coins. Such as a 51% attack or something with quantum computing.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

I think these people need to have patience. Things are not like this as these people get this. Last year when prices were just jumping then people were so happy and praising bitcoins for being incredible. And see them now, when the dip is here and price of bitcoins are not that much up then what is it? They need patience.
The price of the bitcoin is still very good but the issue is with the people because due to last year everyone has started expecting a lot from the bitcoin.

When the price reached the limit of $10k last year, everyone was happy but now when it is around $10k, people seem frustrated. It is not the bitcoin, it is the unusual and unrealistic expectations of the people which is keeping them discouraged and unsatisfied.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

It's not true, there's a lot bad information about Bitcoin because anti Bitcoin spread it. But many people don't believe that. Even though Bitcoins will experiencing some dip over the past time.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

It's not true, there's a lot bad information about Bitcoin because anti Bitcoin spread it. But many people don't believe that. Even though Bitcoins will experiencing some dip over the past time.

Me too I don't believe so that bitcoin will come to an end. Yes there may be times that it may fall and will rise but this made it stronger.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Optimistic in Bitcoin is a very good choice and I myself do not want to be pessimistic. Market has both negativity and positivity. If you are attracting towards negativity then you will get in negative value and if you move towards positivity then you will get positive value means profit. Bitcoin has no end it is the future currency. You need to buy more that will give you profit at the end.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

Me too I don't believe so that bitcoin will come to an end. Yes there may be times that it may fall and will rise but this made it stronger.
It’s expected that bitcojn go up and down and this is healthy, this is how the market play and if you don’t know how to play with others then you will be a loser in the end. Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency will recover we just need to be patience and put out trust in out respective coins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I think that news is another fud news if bitcoin will ended I think not right now as long many people use it and buy it. Just be patient and wait the rise up of bitcoin dont believe to some fud news because it will bring you negative vibes.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: