Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ?  (Read 3405 times)
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Although bitcoin value drop these past few months, I dont think that it will end this way. What I believe is that it will come around soon, same as it deed before. So please dont do panic selling, just be patience and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockyxy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Everything there is pure speculation no one can tell what would happen to bitcoin all of us will just set and watch what will happenreally . Although there are also some individual out there who just want tosee bitcoin to fail many speculation, we cant really tell.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Everything there is pure speculation no one can tell what would happen to bitcoin all of us will just set and watch what will happenreally . Although there are also some individual out there who just want tosee bitcoin to fail many speculation, we cant really tell.
Many articles have already said that, no one really knows if its really true or not. However, no one also knows when will bitcoin would end and how it will end. All i can suggest is help bitcoin recover by inviting or encourage more people to support bitcoin by investing and hold it until the price will rise.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Don't be the one all these rumors they are just to break you down and to return the money on to the market but keep holding it in our to increase the money price even more and don't worry about the price.the price getting lower because someone is jumping all their Bitcoins and withdrawing all they can from it that's why the prices going lower and will continue up to 1 or 2 months so keep holding your fine because after this period everyone is going to have a huge profit in the market.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

,,,Actually, bitcoin is still alive, way back after the existence of bitcoin, there was a lot of negatives articles and fabricated news on tv and internet  that made by some other groups and individuals who against the concept of blockchain technology.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Bitcoins will never end as long as there are people who are interested on investing, there are also speculations that bitcoins this year will reach $50k dollar per coin so keep on holding your coins till it reach the amount.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

I think its not. The fiat of this cryptocurrency was so unpredictable so if we study the last year that bitcoin exist. We notice that bitcoin was always have a J graph. Then why you would afraid in the first place bitcoin in the past was not money at all. Bitcoin change year by year.. Its very good year for crypto holders. Stay awake. Wait till we met our standards. Adios.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

For me this is not the end for bitcoin yet, this downfall is very normal. We all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it increases and decreases at any moment. And many investors and traders are waiting like this downfall to invest and wait for the time that the price will increase again. If I just have money to buy bitcoins, I would because this downfall will not take long time. I expected that the bitcoin price will increase again on the second quarter of the year.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

I do not think we should even agree that bitcoin is new, lots of big companies up to the country that keeps trying to develop bitcoin so it can be easy to use, I'm sure bitcoin development will continue to improve and someday bitcoin price is very expensive compared to now.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

I do not think we should even agree that bitcoin is new, lots of big companies up to the country that keeps trying to develop bitcoin so it can be easy to use, I'm sure bitcoin development will continue to improve and someday bitcoin price is very expensive compared to now.
For me its like being in the years we have been, why are many people always saying that bitcoin is dead or will end already. Instead of saying that i guess its more helpful to convince investors to just hold their bitcoins and avoid selling it. There are more things we can do than think negatively about what is happening right now.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

For me its like being in the years we have been, why are many people always saying that bitcoin is dead or will end already. Instead of saying that i guess its more helpful to convince investors to just hold their bitcoins and avoid selling it. There are more things we can do than think negatively about what is happening right now.

I don't think bitcoin will end anytime soon because as per chart record it is still the leading cryptocurrency so far. It has been widely known and used compared to the years that has passed. It has proven its amazing exchange value in the market and as bitcoiners we should be more optimistic so that we can encourage more investors for the benefit of the many.
rehana90

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

I believe Bitcoin has no end. in-fact, this is just the beginning.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Bitcoin is never end because this is the way to improve our self. bitcoin is many benifits he give so many people are interesting her. investment is good to rissing up and growth about the profit. if you trust and believe this coin maybe we are the top 1 in crypto.  i think bitcoin is never end. and this is the largest crypto currencies in the world.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

I dont think so, for many people supports and getting involved with it, and the popularity of the bitcoin continually grows which make bitcoin to be more alive.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Nice point of view as a crypto holder. If all crypto currency user is like this the bitcoin and other altcoins will continue to grow to the moon and also they gonna avoid some panic decision that can lead to a wrong move. Even if the crypto market is quite rough situation in this time, I believe that the survivability of bitcoin is excellent. Just stand on your ground and be amaze what happen in the near future of crypto currency, this will be a great opportunity.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

I think not, even though bitcoin prices continue to fall but I believe that bitcoin will not go down forever, bitcoin prices will surely rise again and bitcoin is still the most favorite and still has many investors who believe in bitcoin

Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I think not, even though bitcoin prices continue to fall but I believe that bitcoin will not go down forever, bitcoin prices will surely rise again and bitcoin is still the most favorite and still has many investors who believe in bitcoin
Yet, the prices of bitcoin is decreasing but I think cryptocurrencies is still useful in every transaction and has a big impact on people. We can still earn on bitcoin even the prices is on dump. I believe that bitcoin will still exist in years of coming because of its fluctuations. So better to wait and have patience as always.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Nice point of view as a crypto holder. If all crypto currency user is like this the bitcoin and other altcoins will continue to grow to the moon and also they gonna avoid some panic decision that can lead to a wrong move. Even if the crypto market is quite rough situation in this time, I believe that the survivability of bitcoin is excellent. Just stand on your ground and be amaze what happen in the near future of crypto currency, this will be a great opportunity.
The cryptocurrency market is just experiencing the past like what happen a few years ago when the market of bitcoin goes down hard after a fast pump and that is what is currently happening with the market now and if you are a veteran bitcoin user or an old bitcoin user then you know what to do and that is not to panic and just keep getting those cheap deals from the market.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Absolutely, this is not the end, in fact, I consider it as a new beginning since the price will not continue to decrease any further. And today it had gathered a great market by attracting many towards it.
Being optimistically, I believe that the price will definitely show some inclination and that too soon...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

Bitcoin will just be a bubble if people keep on believing it will be in the future. All these FUDs are just propaganda by people who either wants bitcoin to fall down so they can buy or just plain jealous of its success. They just want to show off their belief and wanting to be right then claiming that they are correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: