Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
dysbulias01

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Hi, Buddies

I think it won't be bitcoin..

Eventhough , eth always rising up than another coin .
But, bitcoin mostly expansive than another coin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

with eth current marketcap, it definitely has the potential to be much higher than current price.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency so it is not comparable with other crypto currency. Ethereum has great chance to improve its value but it can not touch btc value.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

ether has the highest price among other alt-coin and is a stable alt-coin but if to replace bitcoin I think it can not

Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:42:26 AM

Ethereum is best coin but it cannot take the seat of bitcoin as bitcoin is like a symbol  of crypto market and have top position from day 1 and people want to see at number  one always.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

I want to pay attention that Ethereum differs from Bitcoin in a big way: it was designed to be much more than a digital currency. Ethereum is a digital platform based on blockchain that is focused on running the programming code of decentralized application. The Bitcoin is a dapp that allows users to exchange electronic currency. Ethereum enables developers to build dapps that can serve users in many different ways. Dapps utilize smart contracts to facilitate the exchange of anything that has value — like property, content, or shares. Any service that’s currently centralized can be decentralized using Ethereum. This makes Ethereum much more robust than Bitcoin.
Ether is what “fuels” the network. Ether acts as the currency used by developers to pay for transaction fees for services performed on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it also functions as a tradable cryptocurrency that investors can purchase. So all the above makes Ethereum to look like next Bitcoin.
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

It seems to me that the airwaves will be next in popularity. This is a bad and promising currency.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

Bitcoin and Etherium have different rules, but that is not possible for the future that etherium can replace bitcoin.

Everybody know about it, Ethereum can't replace bitcoin but Ethereum has a chance to increase it price year after year. We don't know how market will react to ethereum price and many people are expecting good growth in ethereum.

Yes i am the one who support etherium to grow because i am the loyal supporter.
I know its so difficult to replace bitcoin but maybe in the future it could happen because we dont know the future. However, i dont really expect etherium replace bitcoin since they are both my favorite.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Talking about etherium can be the next bitcoin, i think there is big chance for this happen.
All because etherium has smart contract where many new token birn from it and it makes the demand of etherium getting higher and higher. So i think someday it could be the next bitcoin if we talk about price, popularity and strong community but not next bitcoin in technology.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Ethereum is still far from bitcoin. Especially that etherdelta was hacked a few months ago, some crypto traders prefer trading in other sites and convert their altcoins to btc. I think the demand for ethereum right now isnt that high as btc yet.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

It aint possible that ethereum will exceed Bitcoin's popularity and user-base even its market because bitcoin is quite slower in transaction and have higher fees than ethereum. More and more people are starting investing in altcoins more than bitcoin because of its trasaction speed and fee.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Ethereum is still far from bitcoin. Especially that etherdelta was hacked a few months ago, some crypto traders prefer trading in other sites and convert their altcoins to btc. I think the demand for ethereum right now isnt that high as btc yet.
[/quote
I Agree with you, and personally, I think that the ethereum is never limited bitcoin, I think that the holders of bitcoin will not allow this
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Ethereum can become bigger than bitcoin if big business use ethereum more than bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

ethereum is now one of the trademark's favorite altcoins and has a stable price. ethereum can now be used as a good investment material and ethereum prices can touch like bitcoin price. but to overtake the bitcoin position it will not happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I think, that ETH is more perspective than BTC and it prise will raise more, than price of BTC. It has a lot of good advantages, which may help it to be a leader this year.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

I also think same Ether might be next bitcoin because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform. And in this current fall in market you have seen that bitcoin dumped from 21000$ level to 7000$ level, mean almost 70$ fall in bitcoin, other side in Ether its dumped from 1300$ to 800$ level ,mean just 30-40% fall,mean Ether demand is increasing now a days.

ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

I believe this is for sure. I am very optimistic about Ethereum. I think Ethereum is more valuable than bitcoin.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin,which is true it is the first platforms that implements smartcontracts and decentralized applications.If there is only coin that could replace bitcoin's position it is surely ethereum and there is no doubt about it,it has a solid platform and community like bitcoin has and its platform is being used by most of the new altcoins in the market.

anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

Very interesting question. There are a few possibilities if we compare with the value of ethereum price in 2019 it can give you some idea with the scenarios
They range from:

Next to nothing
100,000 USD or even more.
There are also lots of possibilities in between.

Was that the answer you were looking for? Of course not. You want as exact an answer as one could possibly provide, down to the penny.

The thing is that that was the answer you needed.

So many things can happen with Ethereum over the course of 2018. Below, allow me to explain what could potentially make Ethereum crumble and what could make Ethereum skyrocket.

Disaster scenarios:

China, South Korea and other Asian countries ban cryptocurrency trading and mining. We’ve already seen cryptos across the board plummet by -20% within the hour just because of *speculation* that Asian governments might ban trading and mining. Just imagine if they actually see that threat through.
Another major exchange gets hacked. Could you imagine if Coinbase got hacked? You’d see the price of all cryptos deflate like a popped balloon within seconds. With the proliferation of cryptos and resulting exchanges, we should expect more exchanges to get hacked in 2018. Depending on the size of the hacked exchanges, you may see prices either barely move or you may see the Earth split in two.
Buterin and Ethereum developers get hacked and/or fail to deliver on their lofty promises. If there were to be a successful attack on the very Ethereum core team you could see Ether (and Ether alone) plunge dramatically.
Payday scenarios:

Buterin & Co. implement Casper/Proof of Stake. This is a “first to the finish line” race out of the major cryptos and Ethereum is easily leading the way. Whenever (not if ever) Ethereum implements PoS, hold on tight because it’s going to be wild. If Bitcoin doesn’t switch to PoS at the same time you could easily see Ether overtake Bitcoin on the coin value to USD pair within a short span of time.
Corporations and/or major developers start utilizing Ethereum for everyday processes or decentralized apps are released to the public. Both of these would drive demand for Ether up dramatically as more and more potential holders seek to buy and either up their stake in Ether or enter for the first time.
Bitcoin continues to not really do anything useful. It’s interesting how Bitcoin has primarily become little more than a store of value rather than an actual currency. With the current technical headwinds that Bitcoin is facing, we shouldn’t expect this to change any time soon. I mean there are very good reasons why major corporations are flocking to Ethereum and not to Bitcoin. I suspect that we will continue to see that trend continue here in 2018, if not speed up even more.
Those are the biggest factors that I can think of. Of course all of this is not to be taken as any kind of investment advice as I am no financial adviser. I am merely someone who is very excited about the potential of cryptocurrency from both a real-world application standpoint and from a personal investment standpoint. We all invest at our own risk and should all be doing thorough market research to determine which opportunities may be right for each person.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

I agree with that, but I do not want to discuss more about their value, even though the two coins are in different platforms, it looks like ethereum is far superior and modern, unlike bitcoin, but lately there has also emerged a superior new platform that still adopts the ethereum platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: