Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Well ethereum to become the next bitcoin needs a lot and a lot of money to get into it and I kinda see this imposibile. ethereum can go to 3k$ but further for now I think it's not the time maybe in 2021 but we will see.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

I think Ethereum will have a very important role in the future of the blockchain, but is itt knock Bitcoin off their perch? I suppose that we will learn it in time. It is very difficult to say certain things in the crypto world at the moment.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin has different platform but as we can see now that ethereum price is pumping and pumping. We will expect more to it. And for me ethereum price will be increase rapidly but not that as much as bitcoin
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

i think cant be next bitcoin. yes ethereum price would be up but bitcoin would be up too. i think lite coin will be next bitcoin in future
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

Yes I think that ethereum will be the next bitcoin, because Bitcoin is really slow and have no utility but Ethereum is faster and they have smart contracts and lots of coin are using  their technology to do ICO

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

now ethereum is more famous only but not like bitcoin it can't reach bitcoin because bicoin growth is more compare to the eth. so i think it is not possible early.

natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

Wanchain may become new BTC. Heard that these guys are making currency like for cryptobank.
But we didn't still get Raiden for ETH. Maybe ETH will be number 1 for some period of time, but I think new coin with better technology gonna be a winner in the long run.
Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I think it will not easily to destroy the market of bitcoin today. Ethereum is getting started it's need more and more development. The popularity of bitcoin is getting wider so expect the strong community within while ethereum break out in #2 marketcap by ripple. So the chances now from 5% down to 1%.

Buy Bitcoin
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Ethereum is the best investment. My assume it will be next bitcoin. I see the price increase fast also like bitcoin.
Demand and supply from investors still positive about ethereum. So it will the second like bitcoin.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Yes. I agree on that. Ethereum has a potential to be the second highest value in digital currencies because of the non stop increasing price. It is on the list of digital currency who has a high value for now.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Launched in 2015, ethereum is the second best option in digital currency market. Its price just touched $850 mark. It has become the rising star in just two years. Ethereum has potential to rule cryptocurrrency market, it can become next bitcoin. Some countries are against bitcoin currency, they are banning and regulating bitcoin currency over security issues. If anything happens to bitcoin currency then ethereum will be the best option for crypto investors. Bitcoin price has gone put of reach of common investors, they are searching something simile like bitcoin currency. For them also ethereum is a good option. 
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.

this could happen if ETH has a very high demand and is more stable then ETH will be able to compete with bitcoin or even replace bitcoin position, because nothing is impossible in this world of cryptocurrency.
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.

this could happen if ETH has a very high demand and is more stable then ETH will be able to compete with bitcoin or even replace bitcoin position, because nothing is impossible in this world of cryptocurrency.

I totally agree that there is nothing impossible in crypto currency world. Bitcoin taught us this lesson by coming from a dollar to 15K in couple of years. I really like Ethereum but anyway I think it cannot take bitcoin's place.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

Ethereum has the potential to be able to compete with bitcoin in the crypto market but it certainly takes a relatively long time because at this time bitcoin is still the best.
and I think at this time Ethereum has shown credibility as a popular altcoin and has a pretty good progress in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I'm sure in one thing that the ethereum has a big and confident future....maybe it will become more than bitcoin, maybe not...but it will go its own way
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

it may be that Ethereum will be like Bitcoin considering now that Ethereum always increases day by day in the coming year will exceed Bitcoin
cL0uD

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Eth is like a platform for building projects, at least that's what Vitalik calls it, I don't think it will replace btc, but something definitely will, guess what coin and u'll be rich, game on Wink
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

In my opinion Ethereum will have the best long-term potential of any cryptocurrency though due to flexibility and smart contracts.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

In my opinion Ethereum will have the best long-term potential of any cryptocurrency though due to flexibility and smart contracts.

So far, eth is a great platform compared to its competitor like waves and others. It has so much potential and its leading on its categarogy. But to be the the next bitcoin? I think ethereum is on the diffrent league.

Open for Campaigns
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

Maybe ethereum can do what BTC's price achieved,but it wont replace BTC's position in the market.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: