Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Pojaluysta_ne_bante

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

I believe that ethereum is already a much more promising coin than bitcoin. It remains only to wait until the altcoins disconnect from bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

I'm not too sure Ethereum can replace bitcoin. which I know bitcoin will not be replaced or defeated because bitcoin is the first crypto currency created. if bitcoin decreases then it does not mean bitcoin will disappear but will push bitcoin price up.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Bit coin will still lead the cryptocurrencies. It cannot be overtaken by any othe coins. THe gap in the price right makes them different. Even the number of Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can say that Bitcoin still on top. Likewise, the demands for Bitcoin is higher than that of ethereum
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
I have long hear it for almost half a year ago I also said that Ethereum will cost around 3K$, and nifiga it 1200$ spent once and then went back...In short fact that so will. What would an economist never thought of that, and not assumed.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

In my mind Ethereum it is impossible to achieve bitcoin to be a crypto top, While Ethereal increases the value and,
investors. maybe we can differentiate coin coins the other because both have a good quality that people need
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

I believe that ethereum is already a much more promising coin than bitcoin. It remains only to wait until the altcoins disconnect from bitcoin

There is no doubt that the technology behind Ethereum is much superior to the same with Bitcoin. Also, the ETH developers and promoters seems to be much more competent, when compared to the Bitcoin developers.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

I think that Ethereum will not be the next bitcoin rather I would place my bets on a cryptocurrency that is supporting the future technologies like AI or internet of technologies. One such coin is IOTA this coin is already in the top one hundred cryptocurrencies in the market and is based on provided cryptocurrencies for the internet of technologies so more likely to reach the peak.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

In ten years, the ethereum will cost $ 1,000,000, not bitcoin. I think that Ethereum has much more chances for this. Smartcontracts of the ethereum are the future of the digital world.
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

I think the first drop in interest in bitcoin will lead to an automatic take-off of the actually consumed Ethereum. Tokens, which are " fed " by the application, will be in demand for many years, which will ensure the growth of the ETN price.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

there is no need for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin. they can co-exist and each have their own purposes: Bitcoin for payments and investments and Ethereum for ICO ecosystem.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

It aint possible that ethereum will exceed Bitcoin's popularity and user-base even its market because bitcoin is quite slower in transaction and have higher fees than ethereum. More and more people are starting investing in altcoins more than bitcoin because of its trasaction speed and fee.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

It aint possible that ethereum will exceed Bitcoin's popularity and user-base even its market because bitcoin is quite slower in transaction and have higher fees than ethereum. More and more people are starting investing in altcoins more than bitcoin because of its trasaction speed and fee.
More investing in alts for trading purposes and they think that btc is too expensive now, nevertheless btc still occupies the top place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

I would place my bets if there was such a coin that would be based on social networks hence I think it is likely that reddcoin a coin that is based on providing a blockchain solution for social networking sites like Facebook is more likely to increase in value in the future due to the increasing use of social media by the population.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

There are coins like Wepower which are solution based cryptocurrencies, these currencies have a greater chance to increase more than Ethereum due to the fact that they are solving a problem of energy consumption due to mining which is on the verge of becoming one of the great problems of the cryptocurrency world. Probable mass adoption of this will lead to a great future valuation.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

So far, the most promising crypto currency for this role is indeed ethereum, but it is certainly impossible to say, because progress is unpredictable
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

Ethereum is being supported by many of the political powers of the world. go one step beyond that and you come to those cryptocurrencies which are actually collaborating which the industries that run these political powers, Ripple is one of those cryptocurrencies, it already has a great market cap and is collaborating with many banks in the world.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

If we speak about popularity, I maybe believe that etherium is really the next to bitcoin.mkst of the people around the crypto feild know that etherium has also a profitable way on investment. I believe that it can also give us a huge amount of profit, that is why I am also investing on it today in preparation of the near future, because I know that it will really rise soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
by looking at Ethereum coins like that, it seems to need a lot of effort for Ethereum. because I know Bitcoin is the best coin and has a good price. Ethereum is also a good coin, but to be a successor Bitcoin still, need to try more.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Ethereum is being supported by many of the political powers of the world. go one step beyond that and you come to those cryptocurrencies which are actually collaborating which the industries that run these political powers, Ripple is one of those cryptocurrencies, it already has a great market cap and is collaborating with many banks in the world.
right . I have faith in the ripple. Maybe I will sell my BTC is to invest in rippel because I think when the market is restored rippel will be one of the fastest recovery coin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

Well that is great. we all know that ethereum is usually being used in all ICO and other exchanges transactions. All tokens are sold to ethereum and then sell to bitcoin. Before the tokens are sold to bitcoin, it always transact to ethereum first and that means ethereum is always needed in this crypto market transactions. And ethereum is a potential coin and ideal for long term investments.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: