Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
I don't think in a short time the Ethereum bitcoin will shift with the first line. This is not football, to the standings changed from year to year. I believe that bitcoin is the king of all coins and it will be the leader. This is my opinion

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Too ambitious of a word. I think even Vitalik has little faith in it, but the community promotes this idea and insists on it like no other. Well, let's wait and see.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

ethereum will be next nothing. this depends how long we talk about. 20 years later? of course everythings gonna be change sharply.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Wait a little
First read that article https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-october-upgrade-could-be-29-billion-blockchains-biggest-test-yet/

Etherum is facing big difficulty problem if it will be not solved etherum will die and all erc20 tokens will die too
Etherum devs still didn't find agreements so October meeting will be crucial for etherum life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kratos456

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Despite the fact that ETH has huge potential, I doubt that he will be able to repeat the success of the BTC. It's hard to explain why I think so, but I have some premonitions about this.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
SanAntonioSpurs

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I agree with the statement that patience is the key to the success of any investor. But unfortunately it is very difficult to maintain self-control and remain calm when the market is in a prolonged decline.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Ethereum is certainly a big and good altcoin, but it wont take the place of bitcoin.
I am now firmly convinced of this.
Bitcoin simply stands for cryptocurrency and has more supporters than ethereum.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

Bitcoin will be in place, and will never be replaced. Ethereum is still struggling to increase its value and some supporting aspel in it. To be honest, we are not worthy to compare coins with each other, because each coin has good quality that is needed by people with all the advantages and disadvantages.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Ethereum is probably the best altcoin, but can never be better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and most popular coin. Both have a wonderful future but they are different and should not be compared this way IMO.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

From the current point of view, I don't think Ethereum can exceed Bitcoin.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
there is no use in comparing ethereum and bitcoin so i believe that they were created for different purposes and people love them both

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

From the current point of view, I don't think Ethereum can exceed Bitcoin.
ethereum should not beat bitcoin in my opinion they should work together or work separagely but obviously not fight

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

I think maybe the ethereum isnthe next bitcoin or still the bitcoin because the last year and months ethereum have a good price more than bitcon but now the bitcoin have a good price.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Ethereum must think of his own position, that he must be able to maintain his position because other altcoins are now starting to grow and compete to win positions from Ethereum.
. Bitcoin is the king of crypto, although there are many competing coins to increase its popularity and shift the position of bitcoin, it will not be easy to do and be realized correctly. The process and also the obstacles that must be faced are chains and are quite long.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

I am inclined to believe that Ethereum will be able to show growth. To consider Ethereum Classic is only for long-term profit, since short-term investments will bring a certain profit, but it will clearly be noticeably less than we would like.
PhoenixSuns

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are very different projects and they have different purposes. I do not think that Ethereum will be a competitor for Bitcoin.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Ethereum will never be the next bitcoin. I think that ETH has taken its place and will never claim to be a leader. He does not need it, because he develops his own way.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I believe that Ethereum will never be able to replace bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the number one coin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Ethereum will never be the next bitcoin. I think that ETH has taken its place and will never claim to be a leader. He does not need it, because he develops his own way.
there is no assurance that it will become true. we can say that the ethereum has good performance in the industry now but it is impossible for now to replace or will be the next bitcoin because all alyernative coin are just depend in the bitcoin so if the bitcoin gone i am sure many alternative coin or almost will gone too.
lti4301

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

I think maybe the ethereum isnthe next bitcoin or still the bitcoin because the last year and months ethereum have a good price more than bitcon but now the bitcoin have a good price.
No i dont think so that ethereum can ever be even compared with the bitcoins...as you can see in the marketcap as well...ethereum is just going down and down..ya i believe in ethereum that it will recover but dont think it can come even close to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: