Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
nambawannambatuuuuu

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

Yes it can but it will take so much time to make that happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fearthebeard

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

It may happen and i know that it will happen but it will take time for sure
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Ethereum have high chances of being the next bitcoin,  but it already  repeating  the same mistakes  bitcoin  have,  High transaction fee,  and ethereum transactions  is getting slow by the day,  I guess the creator of ethereum did not plan it for this big.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
He did say the truth, ethereum can indeed compete with bitcoin but not to replace bitcoin. Isaacs did do the thing for me very smart, he made a long-term investment in ethereum.
I would also think like him, ethereum is so very potential in the future with its rapid development. At the time he bought for $14 only, look at the current price and imagine the next few years.
But he wrongly believes ethereum can replace bitcoin.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

The leader of bitcoin as a digital CryptoCurrency cannot be surpassed. And Ethereum is a leader in the field of intelligent contracts. The two CryptoCurrencys have made considerable progress to a certain extent. Ethereum can't replace bitcoin. In the future, these two CryptoCurrencys will complement each other together to support the development of the CryptoCurrency.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin both are very differences. Bitcoin is god of all cryptocurrecy. after then all coins are coming. bitcoin quantity is very low comparison ETH. bitcoin demand is very fast in market 90% people hold and not sale bitcoin. Ethereum  supple is very big but this is profitable coin this is king of new ICO market after then bitcoin Ethereum is second king of market.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

For usability Ethereum is light-years ahead of bitcoin. You can do so much with the system and it is becoming a platform for a ton of other cryptos. However something to note is ether is meant to be gas for the ethereum network. The rules are different, it has a higher level of inflation and no cap. Long term goals are to just maintain the amount based on lost coins.

I think your opinion is right. Etherium usability is more important than bitcoin which normally use for storing of the value. If we use bitcoin as currency then we will so much trouble because the high fee and slow transaction.
But however etherium will never change bitcoin in the top stage.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Not sure if it will overtake bitcoin but if it does get close to where bitcoin is now then bitcoin would have to increase also as it is the lead coin, they are very different and there are many applications that ETH has over bitcoin but it also has it's downfalls and there are other projects out there which are equally as good as ETH that could also rival bitcoin.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

your opinion is the same as mine, that ethereum will replace bitcoin, as the price of ethereum is now almost breaking through $ 1000 and I am sure by the end of 2018 it will cost $ 10,000

It can happen in a few months maybe in the second quarter of this year we will see ethereum reaching $10000 or even more I have a small amount of Ethereum and kept it safely where only me can access, just enough for me to level up my standard of living.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.

I think that etherium have very good potential to be criptocurrency #1 in the future. Currently it is main platform for criptocurrency tokens

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

everyone has the right to give any assumptions about what they think between the price of ethereum and the bitcoin price. but I think we should think in reality where at the moment bitcoin price is very much comparable if we compare with other types of coin. and I think from that alone we can make it a measure to get a conclusion that to date no one can rival the price of bitcoin which indeed bitcoin is the parent of altcoin including ethereum. and if we look at it from any level of popularity, of course until now bitcoin still has a very high level of popularity when compared with other coin and I see in some countries like one of them is japan country that has made bitcoin as official currency that can be made for means of transaction. and can imagine if the step of this Japanese country can be followed by other countries in the world of course the value of the price of bitcoin will be higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

there is no dout that ethereum on the best developed coins around and it also has a huge use from ico's and normal users but in my opinion i still don't think its the coin that will beat bitcoin that is still yet to come ....

Same here, despite I love ethereum's technology and popularity I do not really thing that ethereum can beat bitcoin now or in the future. bitcoin is the one who started everything in blockchain world.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I always think that predictions in cryptocurrencies are a bit...difficult, as things can change in a while. But myself also prefer ETH as their commisions are much smaller than BTC commisions. That is why for small transactions,I still think Ethereum will win. But... maybe someone will develop blockchain with even less commision and as fr me, I will change my way to their coin. Not very comfortable to send $50 and to pay the commision of $50 xDD
Really...

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

I don't think so for the supply of ethereum it is impossible to reach the bitcoin to be the top of cryptocurrency.

Both coins are unique and remarkable in many ways, Bitcoin has lead this whole
cryptocurrency revolution and it paved a way for the entrance and growth of
ethereum as well. Both offer solutions and options, I believe Ethereum will closely
rival bitcoin, it's getting close and it's price is pumping. I'm confident that this
year is Ethereum's time and with altcoins as well. It's a promising circumstance
since it's only the beginning of the year.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

your opinion is the same as mine, that ethereum will replace bitcoin, as the price of ethereum is now almost breaking through $ 1000 and I am sure by the end of 2018 it will cost $ 10,000
im not really convinced with this, because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies and it is still on the top when it comes to popularity and value. It is a good thing for eth holders if eth will grow but the possibility that it will surpass the btc is low.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Your question makes no sense...
It's like asking if a ferrari will be better than a sofa...

Bitcoin and Ethereum have only one thing in common it's beeing a cryptocurrency... Everything else is different.
Eth is a smartcontract system, btc is just a currency.
ETH allows to implement rules for your tokens, with services, BTC has no tokens and is not allowing to create services...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road
You do know that Bitcoin has been going on for a decade now and yes it is the first but you do know what smartphone is and what its capable with.  Eth might have the price of Bitcoin while it is on a long run because of Bitcoin again. It was inspired and used by bitcoin investors to just try ETH on how much will it grow.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

if you do not see BCH now it's 3x ETH and in my opinion BCH will keep on increasing, maybe even BTG will replace the value of ETH in this year.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Its going to be next "Big Coin" in 2018 i am buying from dips and hodling all ethereum inside of my ledger.
Will not touch until it hits 0.3 btc. I believe in 2019 i will sell them at that price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
FinStar34900

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

Ethereum will sure make it big this year but the supply of ethereum makes it almost impossible to catch up with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: