Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
vila_is_will

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Scam everywhere ,I hate SCam,and hope this never happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

a better optionis is to invest  directly not through others when i want to invest yes it is important to know the project and progress.we olways have to monitor to avoid errors such as scam. btc can be wonderful investment .bitcoin is not scam but there are many people use bitcoin to scam other  why do not have enough knowledge,joinning in form can help you get knowledge and skill Wink
recycleembarrassM

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

What the hell? why are people behaving like this? What the hell did they get by scamming?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

If you have enough knowledge of yourself, you can avoid scam though you can do all things if you manage yourself awareness.

Many people invest in bitcoin and they make a good profits. They increase in income . Bitcoin new face of world . It's spread in world wide. However many people fear in bitcoin . They don't believe in bitcoin . Bitcoin full digital and governments not recommend,many countries ban bitcoin this is it Maybe many people didn't believe of bitcoin but its not matter because bitcoin is not scam.
Though there are some people who think bitcoin as a scam,there are also lot of proofs that can change those people on their way of thinking.Maybe if you're still a newbie,you may think that bitcoin is just a scam because of the huge profits that we are receiving and that made it more unbelievable.But as you go along with your bitcoin journey,you will start receiving bigger profits too like others did as long as you know what you're doing.Then you will start to believe in bitcoin and admit your mistake before on how you treat bitcoin so badly.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

yes, I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is not scam but there are many people use BTC to scam others who do not have enough knowledge. Joinning in this forum can help you get knowledge and skill
Bitcoin is not scam others think it as a scam because somehow they lose of money. That's true, some wanted to easily earned money because they want a quick return of profit. Yes this forum really helps users and other newbies to understand a lot about bitcoin.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:49 AM

That's just the beginning btcs has many more surprises for the people using it
excitingconvex04

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I haven't even thought that bitcoins can be even used to scam peoples. thanks for the warning
valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

it could be that some people assume that bitcoin is a fraud, but in my personal opinion bitcoin there is no fraud at all
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

What the hell? why are people behaving like this? What the hell did they get by scamming?
They don’t know about bitcoins. Actually we are humans and this is our psychology to talk bad about what don’t look nice to us. Everyone here has different point of view and take things differently but when it comes to bitcoins, I think they must know that these coins are incredible. These aren’t scam or if you say they will decide you, no. bitcoins are so good and help us earning money.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
For your friends, this is a tragedy. If he had chosen to buy his own bitcoin last year, he would now get a lot of money and become a millionaire. I think it's easy to buy bitcoins. You just need to register an account with a cryptocurrency website and then buy it in dollars.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Will im happy for you about that happen in you bro,at least  this community will helps you a lot by giving you knowledge about bitcoin,and you can  escape those fake bitcoin pyramiding bussiness.actually i have also experience about this kind of investment,they use the name of bitcoin for there sake and i was the victim of those ethtraders website,and that experience can give me lesson now that its better to have a knowledge about the cryptocurrency so that you could not easily become a victim of scamming.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

be careful next time mate!
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Yes, that is a very big misconception about Bitcoin. The main problem here are the pyramiding companies who uses Bitcoin to process their registration. Usually victims are newbie, without any knowledge about Bitcoin. When these scam companies started to exit scam, victims are blaming Bitcoin for the fault of the scam company they joined.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Unfortunately the story of your friend is not really that uncommon, there is simply too many scammers around trying to get our money this is why at least in the beginning I always suggest that people that want to invest in cryptocurrencies take some time to decide whether they want to invest in the market, they are simply unaware of the amount the bad people roaming around and even after they have decided to invest in cryptocurrencies I still encourage them to only invest in bitcoin at least for some months so they avoid being scammed by investing in fake icos.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

In the world, electronic money Bitcoin, although not recognized, but it still exists and is used by some investors in electronic transactions. Bitcoin does not bear any costs, because it can be traded directly between partners. This activity creates conditions for criminals to misuse and misappropriate millions of dollars.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

If anyone says the bitcoin is a Scam, please ask for proof and accurate data, do not just spread the issue (hoax) irresponsible.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

Quite a good life lesson. There are many ponzi scheme out in the market. I believe we should do our research properly. Be careful. If it's too good to be true, its probably fake. Long live Bitcoin.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, it's a scam, it's scam, it can not last for 10 years and countries are slowly adopting bitcoin.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

There are two factors that make bitcoin a scam and not a scam. People who invest in bitcoin, the first if the profit is bitcoin otherwise not scam, and the second if the loss of the bitcoin is declared a scam. Wink Wink Wink
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not a scam. Some people use bitcoin to cheat. Bitcoin Investment Calling is a popular form of fraud. Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: