Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Yes bitcoin will become scam if it decrease more so you should need to get more information before you invest in bitcoin i suggest to use this forum to get a lot of kwnowledge so you will win in the big risk called cryptocurrency.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. same with other cryptocurrencies. many people think that it is a scam because some fraudsters are contacting people online and through social media to offer them the chance to invest in cryptocurrencies and financial instruments. The solicitations often promise high returns and come alongside pictures of expensive watches and cars in an attempt to entice people to invest.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Very disappointing to hear that kind of news. Actually, I agree with you that some people takes advantage of Bitcoin's popularity to scam others. There is a news article here in our country form a reputable news source that there are certain networking scams are using bitcoin to lure membership, promise doubling money and this too-good-to-be-true promises are later on false promises after all.
Please do not use the good reputation of bitcoin. Do not destroy the image it has established in the cryptoworld just to take advantage on others' money. To others that are almost hypnotized in these kinds of schemes, please research first before investing. Do not believe if that is too good to be true.

hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

In my opinion we should check the projects to make sure that the project is not scam. Maybe you can check their website and telegram group. Bitcoin is not SCAM, but there are few people (with high intelligence) use bitcoin to trap other people for their own delight. One thing that i could suggest to you is to secure your account. Live is choices, hope we all could find good choices for own live.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

yes there's a lot of scam here so better to think twice before you do investing but still there's a lot of ways here to earn like trading and investing so bitcoin is recommended to use or to know actually i got scam too but that's when i'm newbie and now i already earn big here so taking risk is recommended to do here for me because i earn in that but always study first then do invedt

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

The only reason that will deliver you to scam is plain ignorance. It is great that you already know how to research at a low rank. Most high ranks in this forum don't know how to research and just grab as many opportunities as they can. Everyday, people just want to use you for their benefits so you should also learn to tighten your trust meters. The fewer person you trust, the more successful you will be in this forum and in life.
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam but rather an opportunity for us to earn. I have the same idea with you when I first hear of Bitcoin from a friend. I did not make any investment yet in Bitcoin because I do not have money yet. But, I am joining now a bounty campaign in order to earn and might have some money to invest in Bitcoin.
hotboynoiloan35

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

I think anyone have to careful when trade with anyone
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Lesson to be learned. Bitcoin is not a scam but some greedy people are using bitcoin to scam other people. Bitcoin itself is an opportunity to earn and lucky to be part of this bitcoin community. It just the sad truth that sometimes people inorder to earn they scam other people.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

Proof is the positive effect that Bitcoin has for humans, how to say bitcoin is scam!
It is not easy for nearly 200 countries to accept the presence and activity of Bitcoin. When you do not need to spend a lot of time, effort, and transaction is simple, fast, safe and wide all over the world, Bitcoin is good?
Moreover, Bitcoin has created many opportunities to make money for investors around the world.
I believe in Bitcoin!
ipbitrung01

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

I think anyone have to careful when trade with anyone
I agree with you!
In all transactions, investors should be very careful. Bitcoin is real, very effective but there are many things to keep in mind. There will be interesting projects and phishing projects, there are people who do the right thing and have people tricks ...
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Of course, there are many projects that start their startups in order to collect money in the end and merge without apology and other words of attendant.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam, it's a new invention, a good one and it does not fool anyone, only the fraudster bitcoin user.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Yes there are many investments that is intended to scam people so its better make some research first before you make an investment. Mostly they are the one who offer an easy ROI in just a short period of time or a to good to be true offer. Scam are everywhere, it just that bitcoin is not exempted.

mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

how scam? I have not seen anyone suffer bitcoin trick and I do not think bitcoin is scam
ZixCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Bitcoin is a tech and it can be used in both good and bad way. It's your duty to find what's good and what's bad.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Unfortunately your friend are too confident in those who promise to invest with what they control if your friend already know about investing with the bitcoin why investing through others. I think what your friend is doing is the carelessness he does because he does not check what he has done. this will probably be the most valuable lesson for your friend not to get a second scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Have faith in the market, and if someone tells you that scamco is scammers who are not knowledgeable about it, they just follow the media and the media, be greedy when others are scared.
JerryJam

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

About a Scam I heard a lot of opinions.They are the opposite. Some believe that bitcoin is the future and others claim that it is a pyramid and sooner or later this bubble will burst. There are people who know nothing about bitcoin and are wary of it. Investing money in bitcoin should be careful because fraud is still present you do not need to believe beautiful advertisements. Companies that promise get rich quick and make a profit of 300 percent per month can be considered scams. Because it's impossible to make such a profit so quickly.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

bitcoin is a scam. NO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: