Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

not scam bitcoin with people actually using the name of bitcoin to get scam they have heard me on tv with its scamer as you said many have deceived it almost 100k have lost its joins but caught it but because people are heartbroken people do not know what bitcoin really is.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

i beleiveing staying away from all this people will help you bitcoin is not a scam but those using it for ponzi and promising heaven and earth we should always stay clare from them and always investigate before you invest
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

the bitcoin is kindly scam or not because more sites about bitcoin is scam and we have a bitcoin site or bitcoin mining sites is legit like her the bitcointalk this is a example the bitcoin is not scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

For that experienced of yours I can say that many have learned their lesson through that. Anyways, bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Although most of the people have a mindset that being here or possessing bitcoin is just nonsense because it is a scam, well let me tell you that it is not ! Bitcoin is merely a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is true and innocent. The one that is a scam are those people who use it to outwit a person.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

invest in bitcoin and altcoin should be careful. now many sites are serving bitcoin purchases but they are many unofficial or fraudulent. before investing we have to do research so as not to be fooled, I advise better invest or buy bitcoin at the official website bitcoin.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Yes thats true some people uses name bitcoin to scam i also encounter that in social media one of my friend invite me to invest but im not joininy it because i also saw in the news that theres a scammer caught by police uses bitcoin. Much better knowing bitcoin by your own.

rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

indeed in every investment we have to find out and have to be more careful, because now a lot of investment fraud, if I personally better invest with a proven investment place, such as clear and proven bitcoin many people who have been successful with bitcoin investment.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

bitcoin is not a scam some people or media create a fake news that makes a negative impact on people or divert a mind for trade and people losses thier hopes .
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Yes thats true some people uses name bitcoin to scam i also encounter that in social media one of my friend invite me to invest but im not joininy it because i also saw in the news that theres a scammer caught by police uses bitcoin. Much better knowing bitcoin by your own.
Yes, if we will invest better to investigate and find those investment that really exist and never to listen with any quick to riches promises, if we will place our hard earned money then we should be more careful and be very positive that we already understand how things will works, bitcoin if treated as an investment better to learn how to control your emotions and keep learning while waiting for your success.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

That what's should do the beginners in Crypto, if they want to invest in bitcoin make a research before put an money for investment. Bitcoin are not a scam, people are truly scam that using name of bitcoin to scammed the other. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you don't need a person, you can invest by your own way, choose a safest and trusted wallet and keep it safe your private key.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

I think every person has his own head on his shoulders and he has to make his own decision about such things
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Keep saying that it is scam and at the end of the day you will eat that word by your own because there is no people here that will force you to use bitcoin and go with the flow with it because bitcoin has a lot of users from all over the world and those people who are keep saying that it is a scam are probably the people who lose their money by going blind in investing in cryptocurrencies.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Great post you just shared mate. The annoying thing about this is that due to these numerous pyramid schemes that uses cryptocurrency as their means of payment have made the generality of people without the knowledge of Bitcoin to see it as a scam. This is majorly because Ponzi operators prefer to call their schemes cryptocurrency nowadays thereby deceiving ignorant people into thinking that they are investing in digital currency, which is not true. My candid advise is to be save out there. Thanks
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Yes unfortunately many scammers make Ponzi scheme of Bitcoin investment and they sell it as Bitcoin. The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without any warranties of certain interest and referral bonuses, as you trade currencies or commodities. If you want to invest, you must trust people who have succeeded in Bitcoin and who you know. Bitcoin is real, not a fraud.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Many people used the name of bitcoin to scam the other people but the truth is, bitcoin is not a scam
EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Bitcoin might not be a scam,bt level of volatility is insane,as a trader I can't do it anymore,the amount of pressure and adrenaline rush is too much..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Scammers will plot with anything they get handy and these days, they are just taking advantages of stupid and greedy people -Bitcoin is not a scam, agreed.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

This is a inspiring story for everyone and also it is a warning that be careful always. Think before you click as they say. Learn how to research and be alert, many scammers are spreading.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam, but some people use Bitcoin to create scams.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Since the inception of Bitcoin, its critics have always come back with regrets after studying well the concept and benefits of bitcoin. I don't force people to believe in Bitcoin because i know they will get back to it eventually. This is the new revolutionary movement taking every aspect of man's life to another light where transactions are made simpler and easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: