Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

there are a lot of investment fraud right now, they promise you a high percentage of daily earnings that will encourage you to invest or those that require you to refer someone to invest and you get a percent of his investment. but if you do research, you will not be cheated by these people. bitcoin is actually not a scam and a scam that is actually people with malicious intent. move away from this investment site and do your own research. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

it more precisely utilizes the big name Bitcoin to deceive others. such cases do exist, usually these irresponsible people are eyeing and looking for victims who are still blind to bitcoin.
maliclaire

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Nowadays, many scammers were scattered here in bitcoin. My first experienced was they didn`t released our  tokens after we joined in their campaign, then my next experienced was after we fill up the form for the airdrop campaign, my tokens were gone i didnt know what to do how i wish my tokens will comeback.
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Bitcoin is not scam, people they thought bitcoin are scam because they dont know yet about bitcoin. They are get some wrong information, so dont just assume things out by mere research , search the things thorouly to decide whether that thing is scam or real, like the Bitcoin story of yours.
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.

Exactly! You are right. I also don't understand Bitcoin clearly. So I converted myself in another ICO project SciDex. Looks everything legit and solid. Lots of room to grow and flourish.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.

Exactly! You are right. I also don't understand Bitcoin clearly. So I converted myself in another ICO project SciDex. Looks everything legit and solid. Lots of room to grow and flourish.
Investing in an ICO project will make you more profitable if you find a good project. If you do not find a good project then I think you should invest in such a safer bitcoin. Currently, I find many fraudulent ICO projects.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Nowadays there are so many bitcoin scams, you have to be careful investing in crypto world, if you do not want to lose your coin or your assets in the world crypto
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands.
Exactly! they are saying that because they were victim  or their relatives was a victim of scam and we cannot blame them, all we have to do is to prove them that they were wrong with their accusations by helping them informed and encouraging them to more about bitcoin.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 07:38:02 PM by kipo

Every day I hear from my friends about scam ICOs. I would like to recommend you USECHAIN, which is not a scam, which sale of tokens is expected in the middle of June. https://www.usechain.net/ here, you can find out more about the campaign itself. I like the fact that it is the mirror identity of blockchain ecosystem
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I think you are not allowed to complain about this loss, as well as blame your friend in it. It was your decision to open position, and it was your decision to close it with big loss. Revise your strategy and try once more.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Some of bitcoin mining is a scam but buying bitcoin or trading and any other legit way to earn bitcoin is not a scam.Bitcoin is not a scam but the people who  use the popularity of bitcoin in order to take advantage and fool people.The best thing people can do is get educated about nitcoins and cryptocurrencies.We all will make safe and calculated moves regarding our investments.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

I believe we can prevent said pyramiding scams not just by research but by logical reasoning as well. If the company they are about to invest on has no particular good background and has promises that are too good to be true, then I guess the token might end up a scam token.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Bitcoin is the opposite of a scam. While bitcoin in and of itself is noble, there will always be losers out there that prey on the naive or take advantage of good, trusting people. This is unfortunate, but we’ve - the global we - fostered a society in which scamming is some people’s only option to acquiring meaningful sums of money.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Absolutely, bitcoin is not a scam. It's the people that are engage in illegal activities and using bitcoin as a front in their activity. Most people that were victims of this scam does not have the knowledge about bitcoin.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

bitcoin as soon as they were not called: the scum, and the bubble, and the deception, and the pyramid. The reason for the scam, I think, is that people do not feel it physically, nor do they believe in its existence. I believe that, first of all, it is necessary to understand the subtleties of cryptocurrency in general and bitcoin in particular, and after that it is already unreasonable to criticize Roll Eyes
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Yes, that is very true that bitcoin is not a scam and there some people use bitcoin for bad things like inviting to invest in bitcoin and make a promise that your money will double after a month.
A good lesson for us, first we need to study what is bitcoin and how it works to make a research about cryptocurrency to avoid a pyramid scam. Don't believe in a promise make your own way to earn money in bitcoin.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, but the value of bitcoin is unstable, and for those who can not get into the market at the right time, it will not benefit from bitcoin, maybe because it's a bitcoin in say scam.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

got me there are people out there who are constantly working to make ,naive out of others especially the naive ones through ponzi schemes, we should be really careful about such people,Because, he/she might be a victim too. Being cautious and reading and having your own research will help you in the long run. Beware of scams my fellow Bitcoiners.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

got me there are people out there who are constantly working to make ,naive out of others especially the naive ones through ponzi schemes, we should be really careful about such people,Because, he/she might be a victim too. Being cautious and reading and having your own research will help you in the long run. Beware of scams my fellow Bitcoiners.

Indeed there are some people who used bitcoin to scam in fact there are ICO's in the forum that are scams especially the one that accept newbie. They might thought that newbies doesn't have that knowledge or because there are new to the forum. Lets be alert to determined if we are being scam let us read some articles and have some better research in order to protect our self from being scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: