Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

Such a significant number of individuals don't comprehend and believe that bitcoin is an approach to get rich rapidly. On the opposite side, there are individuals who comprehend about digital currency and how to do cash diversion business, so they make this hyip business program resemble an ICO venture or a cryptographic money venture. It's a disgrace, however there's not really anything we can do, aside from revealed to them that is hogwash.

For me my first impression is it was a scam because many scammer in this world. Until i'll do my own research and i found out it was not a scam. Bitcoin built to help the people to earn money depending on your hardwork and trust. Many poor poeple now become rich because of bitcoin, so we can't say that it is a scam. Believe and glory will follow.
Cryptolover8

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Bitcoin No Scam Coin.All time Bitcoin running. Bitcoin Use Blockchain Technology For Payment. Some people Bad news provide. Bitcoin Scam,Bitcoin bad,Bitcoin Use Criminal And Many other news.
Domino68

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Do not invest anything on those ponzi schemes, some people are trying to make money using the popularity of bitcoins. You should see the past price trends before investing.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people
well, it will just be the storage of money in the coin, and when you invest bitcoins in clear projects, it will be an investment in the project from which you expect returns in the form of services, bonuses or distribution of their profits.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Jamescur

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

People who believe in Bitcoin are similar to those who don’t believe in Bitcoin.
Benefits are the most important, and some Bitcoin users have already benefited!
Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme or a tulip bubble. It is the beginning of the digital age.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Bitcoin himself can not be a fraud. There are people who want to use bitcoin to steal money from you. The same thing is in life, many people want to deceive you. So you need to know the rules of safety and take care of your money and then everything will be in order.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

ponzi and hyip 'GainMax' like that. many schemes use bitcoin. for some people, such fake investments are still a lot of fans. He held a luxury hotel investment seminar, which he offers is a ponzi not Bitcoin
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

I think so many peoples don't understand about bitcoin, they thinking bitcoin will make us be come rich instant. and whom think bitcoin is SCAM they really don't know about bitcoin and don't believed bitcoin.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

now many scams use cryptocurrency. they use the ponzi scheme in their investment and some make the coin using the ponzi scheme. you must research before you join in investment and don't thinking of a quick way to double your investment
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

now many scams use cryptocurrency. they use the ponzi scheme in their investment and some make the coin using the ponzi scheme. you must research before you join in investment and don't thinking of a quick way to double your investment
A lot of newbies are getting into those type of investments because they know that it is faster to make profit in those type of investment compare to the recommended or suggested of the old cryptocurrency user, they are all hungry for fast money making but at the end, they always regret it because it always end up as a scam and it just stole their money so the newbies should listen to the older users so they will be go to the right path.
annariley
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

No , I think bitcoin not scam
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

A lot of newbies are getting into those type of investments because they know that it is faster to make profit in those type of investment compare to the recommended or suggested of the old cryptocurrency user, they are all hungry for fast money making but at the end, they always regret it because it always end up as a scam and it just stole their money so the newbies should listen to the older users so they will be go to the right path.
Bitcoin is not really a scam but many people use it for scaming that is why the bitcoin is now facing some negative issue, I believe that dropping of the bitcoin price is because of some negative issue on the feild. Many people really gain any has an interest on investing into it that is why Many people also used it for scamming.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Knowing some negative experience with bitcoin could give us warning on the risk a head on dealing with investment with bitcoin. It could provide us time and knowledge for us to learn and to get to know bitcoin much more often and always make the most out the decision we could take on investing and having transaction for us to earn. People nowadays are capable on learning bitcoin as long as they have enough time and have the willingness to learn and to develop as a bitcoin users and as an investor on bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

You should not trust if you don't knw what is bitcoin.there's so many scam website now.you should be very careful because it might you lose all your money if you invest it in scam website.you can try faucet,gambling or read about crypto.
Do not trust anyone especially if you do not have any background about that. In addition to that, you should be very careful and do not trust anybody and try to know it before you invest. Just invest in trusted site and investment so that you can avoid from losing money.
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, but some people use Bitcoin to create scams.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Good thing you did not joined. Any investments entered into a third party company I think is very risky and It could be a scam. It is hard to entrust your hard earned money to ang person who promises to double your investment in a short period of time. Be very careful of those third parties because they might end up as scammers. Based on my experience it is better if you will be the one to handle your investments just like what i am doing. If i loose my investments it is my fault. I will not pin point any person that i had been scammed.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Lol you should learn on how you trust your self and do it for you self eventho following your own guts may also help you on youw own mistake and learned from it also if you ever trust your friend stop complaining wether you botch lose coz bitcoin really unpredictable in this case you must know how to handle everything by your self and start trading and investing by your own

Y U MAD AT ME
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to scam others.You should be very careful because it can ruin your money if you invest it in scam website. Those are the reasons you should learn thoroughly and have Knowledge of cryptocurrency to make the right choice. Please respect the money. Wink
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

People who say bitcoin is a scam then they do not understand anything, they are affected by bad news so they also spread the wrong information like scam.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Wow nice to hear that bro. This may be lesson for other who are think bitcoin is scam. Intelligent people never miss this opportunity. Nice story bro. These kind of post really need for current situation. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: