Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 01:18:03 AM by Question123

If you trust in bitcoin since your friend tell bitcoin and you invested you will earn a lot of money.
 But it's not too late to invest because the price decreasing again and I think it will increase again the price.
Most of us who are first heard bitcoin they think bitcoin is scam or not legit but after reviewing and searching information about this we prove that bitcoin is legit and great opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marie33

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it. <It was created before Bitcoin>

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.
Some people they thought bitcoin are scam because they dont know yet about bitcoin.you research at the google or the people are member bitcoin if its a scam.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

Thank you for sharing this kind of experience in your life. It might help us and teach us a valuable lesson. If someone offers a too good to be true offer to you, don't get hooked easily. Be cautious to every person that will offer this kind of thing to you even if the person who offers this is your friend. Because, he/she might be a victim too. Being cautious and reading and having your own research will help you in the long run. Beware of scams my fellow Bitcoiners.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

Your story teaches us that dont just assume things out by mere research ,Search the things thorouly to decide Whether that thing is Scam or real,Like the Bitcoin story of Yours. Cheesy
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

Think wisely as we are new here in this crypto society we are not to more ignorant do some research and never trust anybody as long as you have hesitations.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

the bitcoin never scam.

even if i invite my friend to bitcoin the first said his scam is the bitcoin. but I explained the bitcoin is a token that you can keep for a long time. then you can also sell it higher because the amount of bitcoin increases decreases. as long as you wait for more men to earn the money you invest.
 That's how I explained my friend
so how much did he invest?

I also taught him that he could also mine a bitcoin if he was afraid he would be out of money

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

You must buy directly from the market instead of investing through others. And I think this way of deception can reduce the layman's trust in bitcoin and think that bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam but people do.If you want to avoid scam study first  itcoin before investing and invest on your not with the help of other people.But sometimes even you already have much knowledge in investing there is an instance that you still get scammed.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Bitcoin is independent and decentralized and no one can control it.It is an objective reality.It is a tool that can play a role of payment and can be exploited by others because it exists and has value.We can always choose to support it or oppose it and no one will force us.We all want to escape scams so that our fund is safe.Some people wants to earn fast by just scamming.So be vigilant.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

so far I know bitcoin, and bitcoin is not a fraud, maybe some people are using bitcoin to deceive someone, and it's for their own benefit to, and a beginner should not be easy to believe what others say, so before We do something there is no harm if we should do research first, and we must always be vigilant and careful, because many people are on behalf of bitcoin to commit his crimes.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is a scam for those people who don’t really know about bitcoin. Here in our country bitcoin is very famous because of the good benefits it give to its users but for sure those users know what really bitcoin is. And bitcoin is also famous here because this were tag as a scam or fraud because there are complaints that says that there were been scammed by people by the use of bitcoin or by the bitcoin itself and the sad thing there is that they don’t really know what bitcoin is that is why they were been scammed. So a leason for each and every one, let us not judge one thing by its one side, we must see the both side if we really want to know the truth.
ralfshu

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Do not invest anything on those ponzi schemes, some people are trying to make money using the popularity of bitcoins. You should see the past price trends before investing.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I read your post and did you say that your friends was scam by some investment company,i think we can prevent it by strickly researching some of their project if they are worth to invest.But honeslty in my whole life in crypto i already scam but its only once,when i encounter it i eagerly to learn how to avoid this and now i have no encouter it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
orangeferrari3

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Got into bitcoin in 2016 to participate in a mining pool (hashocean) -
few months later they ran away with my BTC lol

live to learn
korobitsyna96

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Bitcoin is already accepted by many different companies. Well, why is he a SCAM?
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it. <It was created before Bitcoin>

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

To avoid scam of your bitcoin we must keep our password and private key in a hard wallet that are not connected to the online system. We don't tell others about that important documents so thank it will not scam.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

We must more carefull of our Bitcoin password and private key to be safe. We don't letting others of such thing so that it will not scam.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

Agree . Those people who join bitcoin investment from other parties without knowing what the investment about and how it goes, could be deceived easily. That because they lack of research. Yet if we do some research and learn how bitcoin could enrich us,that xase could be avoided
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Lesson to be learn don't rely everything to your friends. Don't let your future profit depends on your friends. Don't easily trust what you hear from others because maybe it will kill your potential. Bitcoin is not a scam but use by selfish persons to scam other people. Be careful.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: