Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

I have seen many reports in my country who post in social media that promises good to true returns by using bitcoin. It's really tempting for people who work 8 hours a day and want their live changes in an instant. The good thing is that these scammers are jailed now and I thank the news for clarifying that the scam are the perpetrators of that crime and not bitcoin.
chnexus

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Decentralized building up of civilization requires capital accumulation. Savings is the key to prosperity, not spending.
HODL, not SPEDN
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Bitcoin is not scam ,but many scam project we have seen.so we need to sure which project is genuine. Otherwise bitcoin is still open income source if you understand rightly

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

I dont think bitcoin scams, people scam using bitcoin don't trust anyone about it especially if you don't know the details about it.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

My advice: Before you invest money somewhere (not even in cryptocurrency) you have to understand all the!!! You can't hope for friends and friends. You need to understand everything and be sure of where you invest money.

The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned and created Bitcoin as a peer-to-peer type of payment system, he doesn't made Bitcoin to be an investment. Bitcoin only become an investment when traders, businessmen, and entrepreneurs started to trade it on an exchange or online cryptocurrency exchange.In its purist form Bitcoin is a system wherein you have to convert your money to bitcoin then transfer it anywhere in the world without going to a third party like banks, money transfer services like western union and the like. You can buy anything in an establishment wherein bitcoin is accepted just like Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.

buy the problem us why people need this scam companies to invest or hold bitcoin.  bitcoin can be accomplished using only your mobile phone provided that you a have a bitcoin wallet app installed.

if people invest directly , how does Bitcoin become a ponzi scheme? Does it lure investors? No. Does it uses your funds/bitcoin? No. Does anyone holding your bitcoin so that it will gain interests just like in banks? No.

always do your own research before investing.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

the SCAM is not bitcoin, but the SCAM is a bounty signature campaign project, the signature campaign project is now a lot of the SCAM.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Through your friend's story I know you are a person who believes in others. Bitcoin is never a scam. Only those who use Bitcoin to cheat. unluckily. You have to find out before investing. You have to find out what the ponzi model is. I am sad because in this world there are still many unscrupulous people use the same bitcoin to go scam
dovizex

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

i don't believe so
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

Exactly right, bitcoin is real. It's true that bad guys use bitcoin in the wrong way but most of people earn a good return on investment in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not scam  maybe there are some people who are using bitcoin to scam a people that dont have a wide knowledge about crypto, and for me bitcoin will not run in this world for long time if it is scam, and lastly bitcoin will not be scam because it is the future of this economy.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Who ever uses bitcoin as a form of a scam must not only be in prison but also needs to be banned using any cryptocurency in their whole life. Bitcoin is a great systen and people must know the responsibility and ethics of being a good bitcoin user.  We need to improve this community by starting to ourselves.
dovizex

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam,how can you think such a thing.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

For me , this teaches us a lesson not to trust in this kind of schemes.
dovizex

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Bitcoin isn't scam.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

It is very common to people to think that Bitcoin is just a scam at their first thought. If only lots of people will come and engage themselves in the world of crypto currency and try to understand better what Bitcoin really is, then they will realized that Bitcoin is not the scam but the projects that involves Bitcoin.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Bitcoin is not a fraud. It's true. But I will not dissemble: it is really possible to lose money in bitcoins. Despite the high potential profit (tens and hundreds percent per year) bitcoin is a risky investment.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I don't think it is a scam! It is not a bubble as well, this is an innovative technology with great potential and amazing prospects, i can't understand why many people think that it is not so, maybe they are afraid of everything new
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Bitcoin is not scam, Investing bitcoin is highly profitable. You should be knowledgeable about using bitcoin so many fake news about bitcoin. Do your research it risky but it you can earn a lot money if you're knowledgeable in Bitcoin and also bitcoin is not pyramiding scam it's fake be wise becauase a lot of fake news.
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Do not believe in these too god to be true schemes. There are a lot of scams going on in the name of crypto and bitcoins currently.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Actually bitcoin is not scam. But there are many scammer walking around us. They always try to people involved to fake sites. The scammer are always offered get a high profit if people invest their sites. So be careful of this types people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: