Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
lisajung0990

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

They are get some wrong information, so dont just assume things out by mere research , search the things thorouly to decide whether that thing is scam or real, like the Bitcoin story of yours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CurtisEvans

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

Always do your own due diligence and never trust others! It's your decision after all.We all will make safe and calculated moves regarding our investments.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

I do not know anyone else because it depends on who I feel, but with lime there is no such thing, Bitcoin is not a scam. It is truthful and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely on bitcoin crypto investment
Menakams

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

That is a misconception

This is because they do not know anything about this This opinion has been developed
if Bitcoin Scam,there  are  largest company , will not be join bitcoin
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Bitcoin will probably will not die for it is the original coin in crypto. And the more years to come the more bitcoin value will rise. Bitcoin is one of the meaningful coin in crypto.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

the need for bitcoin if you invest you move immediately to the wallet to avoid scams and always keep track of it and to know its market moves

bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

It is a story that helps us learn lessons and experiences. bitcoin is really not a scam, but there are some people using bitcoin to cheat others. We should be sober in choosing wed sites for investment, we should trust those who have succeeded in bitcoin and we know.
Bitcoin is only profitable for those who know it.
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Bitcoin is not scam but you must be cheated by a person. Still bitcoin is very good
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. It is just that there are people who takes their advantage to use their knowledge to fool the others who lacks of knowledge. This is one of the reason why the market price is affected. People who got scammed don't want to use and manipulate bitcoin over again. Especially if they really suffered from a terrible loss. Scammers think bitcoin is a way to get rich instantly. You must keep your informations by yourself. Never trust so much. You must learn by yourself too and do some research. Bitcoin talk is a good one to learn the things you want to learn about crypto world. You can learn how 'privacy' works in here too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it. <It was created before Bitcoin>

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

Bitcion is not scam it is known as good investment be aware of some people inviting you to get involved and deposit here with big amount they only using the name of bitcoin by thier own elligal purpose.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Theres a lot of scam when we talk about or theres money involved . BTC is not a scam , its a real that you can have earn and invest to have money in easy way . But , we need to be wise when you invest , we need to be assure that its not a scam . People who says that btc is scam , those people are ignorance and dont have knowledge about it .
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Yes, I also heard about this Bitcoin scam because it was also a headline news here in the Philippines last month. All I can say that truly, it is better to invest on your own and it is okay to start from scratch and learn on your own rather than investing your money through other people which is more likely just a scam and can just steal your money away from you.
I'm also from the Philippines and yes Bitcoin scam is still a headline news, but all in all its your choice right? I mean if you are doubting to an investment, why not invest on your own? Low value but assured.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Most of the people are thinking that the bitcoin is scam those people are not enough knowledge about bitcoin, there are some other group that is using the name of bitcoin to get more money to the people or the investors but bitcoin is a big help to the people.

littlePig

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Somebody think it is scam but to me bitcoin is not. To be honest, Bitcoin is not scam .
excessbit

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

This whole thing is getting more and more interesting by the day. Just yesterday, a friend told me that someone is mounting so much pressure on him to go and borrow money and give to him to invest in bitcoin. He said that a company is offering mouth watering rewards for people who can invest atleast USD5,000.00 within a specific period of time. I tried to discourage him but who knows, he may turn to another person. Please, let's all help to protect this (bitcoin ecosystem) and its course from scammers.  
homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Scams exist everywhere in bitcoin, and in life just need to be a more cautious and less trusting person.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Nope, Bitcoin is not scam but people use bitcoin as a tool to scam other people which make Bitcoin`s image bad and people thinks Bitcoin is scam because of that. Ignorance leads you to being scammed. So before you invest into something, you must do your research first and do not trust others easily. Bitcoin is not a scam, in fact, many people now are enjoying their lives because of bitcoin.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Has also happened to a friend of mine la few months ago. He invested almost half of his yearly income to someone in online and he was promised that it will double within just a shor period of time. Turns out that all of it was scam and made him very depressed and have built a doubt about bitcoin in his mind. It really was a lesson to our circle of friends that you have to make sure about the person that you will entrust your bitcoin too since lots of people these days are taking advantage of those clueless one's.

Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Yeah, this bitcoin is great technology and innovation so it is not fair if bitcoin is said to be fraud. It's just that many people are not responsible for fraud on behalf of bitcoin. We must be cautious to the person who offers the investment or opportunity then promises a certain amount of profit. Do not directly believe it, you better do your own analysis. Now, a lot of scams because many people want to have a big income but not impatient and do not want to try hard.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I do not know anyone else because it depends on who I feel, but with lime there is no such thing, Bitcoin is not a scam. It is truthful and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely on bitcoin crypto investment
Bitcoin investment isn't so difficult that you will have to join any kind of pyramid scheme to make money out of it. Most people are easily swayed by the profits that they stand to make and they end up being a victim of these kind of scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: