Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

What does a stick do to you? It could be  anything depending upon what purpose it is used for. It could be violent, as to whipped an erring child or be as useful as a person's additional hands or legs. This is what bitcoin is. While it can do good it can also be used to create scams. I just hope people realize how useful it is in the real world and use it not only for doing a scam. Certainly without any doubt bitcoin is not a scam,  some people are.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

No your friends was the one who scam you not bitcoin. bitcoin is so risky if you dont study it just a friendly reminder bitcoin is not scam. some people using bitcoin to scam thats all
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam.but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam.bitcoin is digital gold and i have lots of expertise in bitcoin.and i can evidence thiat bitcoin is not a scam.
Bitcoin itself was not really a scam, it was a type of cryptocurrency. But theres no doubt that it can be used to scam people. Scammers are anywhere now, we need to be careful who we are trusting. Bitcoin will never be a scam, it just there are greedy people who wants to earn money quickly so they are scamming others.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid. if you are a layman in the world of crypto, you should first learn about this business.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid. if you are a layman in the world of crypto, you should first learn about this business.

did you read further? I guess it wasn't about the price doublinf it was simply a ponzi scheme using bitcoins fame of last year...

martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam. same with other cryptocurrencies. many people think that it is a scam because some fraudsters are contacting people online and through social media to offer them the chance to invest in cryptocurrencies and financial instruments. The solicitations often promise high returns and come alongside pictures of expensive watches and cars in an attempt to entice people to invest.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam its the bitcoiners that make bitcoin a scam or perfect investment. So if the users of a product is good then the product will improve itself very clearly but if the users are scam then there is no need to amaze that bitcoin got be a scam. The good or bad about a product is determined by the users of that product.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

let them say Bitcoin deception, because Bitcoin was created to simplify the future finances.

if the fraud might have been on the lid from Bitcoin's first stand since 2009.

Keep the spirit !
Th3developer

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Bitcoin is often called a bubble and deception. We quote an excellent quote by the author of Yahoo Finance. Bitcoin is a legal technology based on a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies. This is not a trick or a hoax. This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically. Also, journalists denied accusations of an investment scam by the Scheme Ponzi type.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam!, we already know what. There are many topic like this, but we do respect it. Maybe there's a scam happen in bitcoin, due to the negligence of the user but not bitcoin it self. Bitcoin is the safe and secure with the uses of blockchain.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

Scammers will plot with anything they get handy and these days, they are just taking advantages of stupid and greedy people -Bitcoin is not a scam, agreed.
ha ha .. i laugh amused when someone said bitcoin scam, this stupid act in the world of crypto, beginner with big loss must always scream with its loss
There are many people said that bitcoin is scam because of the news which they watch but just smile to them because we know to ourselves that we also once regret and now we earn from it. Bitcoin is just used by those who greed for money and victimized those who has less knowledge about crypto or invest without knowing that putting money on it without keeping some on their selves can make them lose because price is unstable and do not know when the price will be good.

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

at a glance I think clickbait thread  Grin . I guess what you mean is bitcoin as a system scam. But I agree that we must be careful with everything, especially in crypto. Scam can go through anything.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

at a glance I think clickbait thread  Grin . I guess what you mean is bitcoin as a system scam. But I agree that we must be careful with everything, especially in crypto. Scam can go through anything.
Interesting title, isn'it Smiley
Fake investment company, scam project ico, scam mining company, etc, there are so many investment offers that turn to scam at the end, sadly, it was impact to Bitcoin media criticism that Bitcoin are money game. We can't do anything with it, time will take it place to tell people that Bitcoin not harming.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

Your topic title's got me checked the whole post lol
I feel ur point of view cos the majority of us has gone through it too. Now u've got the experience that made u think twice before joining a bounty campaign and so on. It's really necessary to "pass the exam" to stay aboard in crypto world.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

With the success of Bitcoin also came a lot of scams, There are people out there who are constantly working to make ,naive out of others especially the naive ones through ponzi schemes, we should be really careful about such people, you never know when they will strike. Instead carryout your own research and take advice not  follow someone blindly
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
when you start in the world of cryptocurrency it wont always have a good start outcome.
sometimes it will has a bad start but it is okay .
if you learn first about bitcoin or what we call cryptocurrency . before you invest you really need to learn or have a knowledge about where you going to invest because it will help you and you can easily read the Market chart so that you will have the Opportunity to buy some Bitcoin in such a low price and you will just wait for it to pump..

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

That's it. Many people teach us to becareful for invest your bitcoin or your money many website has offer you to invest your bitcoin with high expectations, That is SCAM. Bitcoin is real, that website is SCAM. So you teach us about it, to becareful to invest your bitcoin to wrong person thank you very much. Keep calm and stay learn. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Actually there are so many people that are being scammed because they didn't know what's about to happen if they join here. They wanted to work here and they are so aggressive to earn money so that they easily believe in other people and that's the time that they will give anything even they are not sure about it.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

YES - Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: